Sign in to follow this  
Tacks

LT?

What the hell is wrong with the Chargers. They are slow starters, and very inconsistent. I hope LT breaks out in the 2nd half because I need a big game from him.

He's in on most of the plays, and gotten a lot of screens (although with meh success). Chargers just look like crap today. I need some garbage points from V Jackson. :doublethumbsup:

They seem to be a 2nd half team. How does Rivers look? I think it is safe to say that this will be the last year that LT get picked in the top 3.

What the hell is wrong with the Chargers. They are slow starters, and very inconsistent. I hope LT breaks out in the 2nd half because I need a big game from him.

I do too. He will be lucky to get 50 yards. :thumbsdown: Looks like a TD is out of the question. :doublethumbsup:

Who will LT blame in the press conference?

Will it be Rivers, the o line, the coach or the Dolphins for playing dirty and dancing on the field?

LT is ALL DONE folks.

Smarten up and take off the fantasy football glasses.

LT might whine, but nothing compares to that little biotch in Dallas wearing #81. Owens is the classic crybaby.

:headbanger:

NO!

Sorry.

it happens to all the greats.

If you watch the games, he's just not the same and Sproles is more explosive

NO!

Owens whined like the little biotch he is all week long. I can only imagine what would happen if the Cowboys lost today. Owens is a team wrecker.

Owens whined like the little biotch he is all week long. I can only imagine what would happen if the Cowboys lost today. Owens is a team wrecker.

T.O. did not whine. He did not say anything that any WR in the league wouldn't say. The media has tried to make a story out of nothing and T.O. is not a team wrecker in Dallas. He is a model player and a key player for Dallas. You have proved that you are biased and know nothing about the NFL.

He is a model player and a key player for Dallas.

You're a complete idiot and this has to be one of the biggest moronic statements you've ever made. He's a model player? LMAO, that's why San Francisco and the Eagles said good riddance. He whined all week long, you're just too much of a bandwagon blowhard to see it because supposed fans like you do the same thing. I know you were stupid, but this just puts an exclamation point on your ineptness.

Maybe the Chargers should wisen up and let Turner finally have a shot at being the starter.

Oh wait......sorry Charger fans.

The dolphins kept LT and the Chargers offense off the field. they never got into a rhythm. it is happening too much though.

T.O. did not whine. He did not say anything that any WR in the league wouldn't say. The media has tried to make a story out of nothing and T.O. is not a team wrecker in Dallas. He is a model player and a key player for Dallas. You have proved that you are biased and know nothing about the NFL.

:doublethumbsup: :lol: :headbanger: ..............

:music_guitarred:

You're a complete idiot and this has to be one of the biggest moronic statements you've ever made. He's a model player? LMAO, that's why San Francisco and the Eagles said good riddance. He whined all week long, you're just too much of a bandwagon blowhard to see it because supposed fans like you do the same thing. I know you were stupid, but this just puts an exclamation point on your ineptness.

:wall:

And considering how many he's made, that's saying something!!!!! :pointstosky:

T.O. is a great player but Day Old is right; he's a team wrecker and a ball droppin' whiney ######.

i really dont know if LT is done, but i do know i cant keep starting him playing like that......sorry, i have him and have bench players that i could put in that at least runs hard..i mean damn the DOLPHINS?

maybe we should consider the dolphins have the 5th best rush defense in the league.

7th, actually, but those rankings are skewed. They didn't just go from being the worst defense against the run in 2007 to one of the best. You have to look at who've they've played this season: the focking Cardinals? With Edge and his walker? No. The Patriots? Minus anyone to run the ball and Matt Cassel in only his second career start? No. They played the Jets in Week 1 and New York has old greybeard Thomas Jones who only exists to compete with Edgerrin James for the slowest running back in the league award.

7th, actually, but those rankings are skewed. They didn't just go from being the worst defense against the run in 2007 to one of the best. You have to look at who've they've played this season: the focking Cardinals? With Edge and his walker? No. The Patriots? Minus anyone to run the ball and Matt Cassel in only his second career start? No. They played the Jets in Week 1 and New York has old greybeard Thomas Jones who only exists to compete with Edgerrin James for the slowest running back in the league award.

:pointstosky:

good point, i had 5th by average ypc because i think that's the most important.

As someone with LT on my team, I hope you are wrong

And considering how many he's made, that's saying something!!!!! :thumbsdown:

T.O. is a great player but Day Old is right; he's a team wrecker and a ball droppin' whiney ######.

He's a great WR, but he whines, cries, and has an attitude as often as he drops balls. He looked p!ssed on the sidelines at the end of the game because he only had two catches. He doesn't give a damn about the team.... just individual accomplishments.

You will never know which LT you're going to get. I think that's what it boils down to. I mean, you will never get the LT you were expecting on draft day but you will get the sub-100 yard games and a score every now and then. Its not the sam eas Alexander who suddenly became a fall down kind of back.

I think we're looking at 3 ypc from here on out. When he only gets 12 carries, well, he ain't worth much.

Stuffed at the goal line on fourth down. Shows even the OC doesn't want to believe what he's seeing.

I like having TO on my fantasy team. He does whine more then most WR's. For TO winning is not enough. It sounds crazy but it seems like TO would rather have big stats and lose then average stats and win. It would be hard to be his team mate at times like when he is whining it would definetly be hard to be his QB or offensive cordinator they seem to get most of the abuse. He does seem to be a team wrecker or a cancer in the locker room. Thankgod for Romo the Bengals can't tackle or he would really be hearing it after the game.

As far as LT being done or losing a step it does seem like he is a step slower. I do think he will not be picked as early as he has the last few years in next years draft. But i do think he ends up in the top 10 ranked RB's by years end. Sproles does seem to be more explosive and i hate to say it but a better option at RB then LT, I still can't believe i just types that. It happens to all RB's part of the punishment they take every game.

Just my opinion

They never committed to the run. What did he have, 12 carries? That's ridiculous. Norv screwed up the game by trying to win with the pass. He's not done, and Sproles is not better. I drafted him with the #1 and I'm just as bent as the rest of the owners, but when all is said and done, he'll be one of the top backs.