Sign in to follow this  
track 1

Adam "Pacman" Jones gets into a fight at a hotel in Dallas

Why are you even here? Green Bay got beat by the Falcons at home last week. Bye Bye. :dunno:

Which has what to do with PacMan not being a stud player?

Stud player?

Really?

He must be thinking about his days in college. Pacman Jones hasn't made one 'football' headline since he's been drafted. The only reason anyone's even heard of him is from ESPN's stories about the trouble he gets into.

I think the main thing to point out instead of going the "pointing the finger" route, is to realize that Pacman's past issues were at night spots, clubs, bars, etc. Everyone should be relieved that it was just a personal skirmish between two men, in a hotel. This is not a big deal at all, not yet anyway. Pacman is good people.

http://cbs11tv.com/local/Pacman.Jones.Adam.2.835951.html

So Pacman's a little biitch on top of it all.

1) You don't fock with a guy when he's doing his bidness. That's man law.

2) You SURE as hell don't sucker punch a guy when he's taking a piss.

- Guess Pimp's imaginary version ain't quite right. :dunno:

I bet the bodyguard wizzed all over pacman when p hit the ground..tough break, coward....

I think the main thing to point out instead of going the "pointing the finger" route, is to realize that Pacman's past issues were at night spots, clubs, bars, etc. Everyone should be relieved that it was just a personal skirmish between two men, in a hotel. This is not a big deal at all, not yet anyway. Pacman is good people.

the only person who shouldve been relieved was the bodyguard..(who is riskign his life for this waste of space player)....

your thug boy had to go home last night with urine all over him...word...what a cool guy...what it is p taddy...he always knew he was #1..now hes proving it by wearing it...

dont tell us what it was..you didnt even know the real story that first time u went on about it...no way pacman lives to see december....and if he does..stay the fock out of bathrooms..

the only person who shouldve been relieved was the bodyguard..(who is riskign his life for this waste of space player)....

your thug boy had to go home last night with urine all over him...word...what a cool guy...what it is p taddy...he always knew he was #1..now hes proving it by wearing it...

dont tell us what it was..you didnt even know the real story that first time u went on about it...no way pacman lives to see december....and if he does..stay the fock out of bathrooms..

I know the story. Pacman did nothing wrong, unlike Marvin here.

http://www.fannation.com/si_blogs/nfl_tracker/posts/12309

Where is the hate for Marvin Harrison?

http://www.fannation.com/si_blogs/nfl_tracker/posts/12309

This guy is the real thug and he shot a man.

theres 1 admission of guilt..when u try to change the subject away from your goon....

different thread..different time..lets talk about pacman while hes still alive...

why are you defending him? why arent you ticked off at him or JJ? does the 10 years of no playoff wins make a fan THAT desperate?

Yes...in a bathroom where he sucker punched his guy.

Late night at a part drunk at a hotel.

Nice one.

theres 1 admission of guilt..when u try to change the subject away from your goon....

different thread..different time..lets talk about pacman while hes still alive...

why are you defending him? why arent you ticked off at him or JJ? does the 10 years of no playoff wins make a fan THAT desperate?

The owner, team and fan base are that desperate. Pretty pathetic.

I also think if JJ would cut him the rookies would step up and it would fire up the team. It could be what they need to get that first playoff win.

The Cowboys are like a little kid, they are looking for their boundaries. Right now there aren't any.

The owner, team and fan base are that desperate. Pretty pathetic.

I also think if JJ would cut him the rookies would step up and it would fire up the team. It could be what they need to get that first playoff win.

The Cowboys are like a little kid, they are looking for their boundaries. Right now there aren't any.

Dallas is not desperate and we have the best team in the NFL. jerry jones= 3 super bowls= billion dollar stadium= very smart man

Yes...in a bathroom where he sucker punched his guy.

Late night at a part drunk at a hotel.

Nice one.

Falcons 27 Packers 24 :D

Dallas is not desperate and we have the best team in the NFL. jerry jones= 3 super bowls= billion dollar stadium= very smart man

The best team in the NFL resides in New York.

The best team in the NFL resides in New York.

The best team is in Dallas. However, I think we can both agree the worst team resides in Green Bay. You guys lost at home to the Falcons. OMG!

The best team is in Dallas. However, I think we can both agree the worst team resides in Green Bay. You guys lost at home to the Falcons. OMG!

What are the Giants doing in Dallas?

Losing to the Falcons just makes them the worst team?

Nah.

But thanks again for that strawman argument.

Newsflash...this thread is not about the Packers...its about Pacman and the Cowboys.

No need to deflect because you have no rational argument.

Do you people really care which team is better. You are acting like a bunch of High School kids.

At least Packer Fans own their own team. You have no connection with the Dallas Team at all.

Man...when you defend Pacman...then are forced to bring up Marvin Harrison out of nowhere and the Packers/Falcons game to stray from the argument at hand...you know you lost

Pacman is a stud player and he will play Sunday. Stop hating on America's Team!

Really? What has he done this season? This incident is the biggest impact he has made since he came to Dallas.

Really? What has he done this season? This incident is the biggest impact he has made since he came to Dallas.

Yup, 4 career Ints.

And I wonder if Boys fans will still have JJ's c0ck in their mouth when he lets yet another talented roster (assembled by a REAL football guy) disintegrate into a perrenial 5-11 team?

The Ryan Leaf/Quincy Carter days are a lot more recent then the Superbowls.

Man...when you defend Pacman...then are forced to bring up Marvin Harrison out of nowhere and the Packers/Falcons game to stray from the argument at hand...you know you lost

Pimpdoody is the biggest dooshbag on this site. Don't worry, as soon as the Cowboys choke and get eliminated from the playoffs, he'll become a staunch supporter of whoever the favorite is at that point. Dude is a fraud. Check out my sig. That is from when he became a Patriots fan last year. Just a ignorant tool. Pretty much the Pacman of this board.

An internal investigation by the Dallas Cowboys into Adam "Pacman" Jones' latest incident concludes that he was not in violation of his contract, or the understanding about conduct he had with owner Jerry Jones, a high-ranking team official said.

The team plans no disciplinary action, the source said.

An independent investigation by NFL security is underway but has not yet presented a report to commissioner Roger Goodell.

According to an investigation conducted by team security, the team official said Jones did get into a brief scuffle with the bodyguard that was assigned to the defensive back for a private event Tuesday night at a Dallas hotel.

The bodyguard, an off-duty policeman who is part of a security detail assigned to Jones, told team security that some "kidding around" and "playfulness" between himself and the player resulted in a brief scuffle in a restroom. A vanity mirror suffered minor damage.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3634226

Man, Whitlock nailed this one. Wonder how much the paid the security guard to change his story. - You know, the one that's completely opposite of what he told the police.

Will be interesting to see what Goodell has to say about this.

ESPN just reported that a Dallas team source said they will not take any action against Pacman. I think this is a mistake. Cutting Pacman might give this bunch of under achievers a kick in the butt. So for now it is business as usual.

Is any of this a surprise? This team has no leaders, no strong personalities (players, coaches or front office) to keep clowns like TO and Adam Jones in check. Their golden boy QB can't even stand up to his half retarded girlfriend (beard).

They'll score lots of points, rack up a bunch of flashy wins in the regular season, then when crunch time comes fade away.

100% style 0% substance.

*edited to laugh about Deion Sanders mentoring anybody :lol:

Jerry Jones is exactly like Al Davis. He wouldn't care if someone raped his grand-daughter. All he wants are the big name players and he'll lie and cover up for them. Anything to keep them in uniform.

Of course the Cowboys aren't going to take action against Pacman, you'd need leadership to make a strong move like that. Who's the leader on that team? Their grinning idiot QB? Their crying diva WR? The fat dumpy ass coach? Please...

Of course the Cowboys aren't going to take action against Pacman, you'd need leadership to make a strong move like that. Who's the leader on that team? They're grinning idiot QB? They're crying diva WR? The fat dumpy ass coach? Please...

Yeah, being a Denver fan, I went through the Wade Phillips phase. Dude can either be a good HC with great coordinators or a good coordinator, but he just doesn't have it in him to lead a team on his own. They're fine as long as they have success, but any kind of drama or trauma and he's not the guy.

It's an intersting - and perfect situation for Jones:

Phillips is the kind of guy what absolutely WILL NOT push back against his owner. The perfect "yes man".

JJ has named Jason Garrett as the heir apparent - and JJ's "real" HC in everything but name only. Hell, he even gets PAID more than Phillips.

I would anticipate that anything short of a conference championship will result in Phillips sliding off into that goodnight and Garrett getting the job outright.

Of course the Cowboys aren't going to take action against Pacman, you'd need leadership to make a strong move like that. Who's the leader on that team? They're grinning idiot QB? They're crying diva WR? The fat dumpy ass coach? Please...

That's pretty much the damn truth and it becomes more and more evident each week of the season. I'm a lifelong Cowboys fan and I'll root for them no matter what, but there's no way we're going anywhere with this group of guys. We might have talent comparable to our SB seasons but there is no Jimmie Johnson to kick ass and keep people focused and on point. We don't have any players that seem to want to step up and stand up. Jerry built this team around talent only and I really believe he thinks that's enough.

Adam, Pacman, whatever his name is now, needs at least a one game suspension from the team. Being out at 1:30AM drinking when he's got to report at 7:30 is tenuous but combining that with fights should be totally unacceptable.

playfullness with some pee pee. pac man pee pee.

sounds fun.

The bodyguard, an off-duty policeman who is part of a security detail assigned to Jones, told team security that some "kidding around" and "playfulness" between himself and the player resulted in a brief scuffle in a restroom. A vanity mirror suffered minor damage. 

we (Dallas) have the best team in the NFL.

What basis do you have for this claim? The one team you've played with a winning record, you lost.

Dallas Police Report

The Dallas Police has issued the following report regarding the Adam Jones incident on Tuesday night in Dallas:

News Release

Dallas Police Department

Police Media Relations Unit

Phone: 214-671-4065 Fax: 214-670-8154

www.dallaspolice.net

October 8, 2008

Dallas Police Respond to Disturbance Involving Athlete

On Tuesday October 7th approximately 11:00 p.m., there was a disturbance

call made by an employee at the Jewel Hotel at 1530 Main Street. The

call stated that there was a disturbance between two black males and a

black female arguing and fighting at the location and that the suspects

were in the lobby.

Two police elements arrived at the call and it was determined that the

disturbance was over and that some hotel employees over heard a scuffle

in the men's lobby restroom. According to the reporting officer, there

were no witnesses that came forward, at that time, stating that an

assault had occurred. The hotel management did point out that a glass

light switch plate had been broken but stated everything was OK.

Both of the men, one being identified as Adam Jones and the other as his

private bodyguard, stated everything was "OK". Both parties were driven

from the location by an acquaintance. The information on the alleged

assault by Mr. Jones was obtained after the incident had ended and the

alleged victim, (bodyguard), did not want to pursue any action stating

that this issue was a private matter.

What basis do you have for this claim? The one team you've played with a winning record, you lost.

Who have the Giants played? They had to take the Bengals to overtime to beat them.

That's pretty much the damn truth and it becomes more and more evident each week of the season. I'm a lifelong Cowboys fan and I'll root for them no matter what, but there's no way we're going anywhere with this group of guys. We might have talent comparable to our SB seasons but there is no Jimmie Johnson to kick ass and keep people focused and on point. We don't have any players that seem to want to step up and stand up. Jerry built this team around talent only and I really believe he thinks that's enough.

Adam, Pacman, whatever his name is now, needs at least a one game suspension from the team. Being out at 1:30AM drinking when he's got to report at 7:30 is tenuous but combining that with fights should be totally unacceptable.

Pacman was not out at 1:30am. He left the party at 11:00pm and the incident occurred just before 11:00 pm. The police report was wrong on the time issue and this has been proven by every source at the party. Pacman was not out at 1:30 when he had a meeting at 7:30. I would expect a Dallas fan to be above spreading these rumors and to research the issue properly considering how you probably have access to The Ticket and the Dallas Morning News if you live in Dallas. Do you see how these rumor start? He left the party at 11:00pm and now everyone is spreading a lie that he was out at 1:30am.

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80b80cd8

Who have the Giants played? They had to take the Bengals to overtime to beat them.

They beat the Redskins. Same team Dallas lost to.

They beat the Redskins. Same team Dallas lost to.

In week one. :)

Don't forget their games against the mighty Rams, Bengals and Seahawks.

Is that you Pacman?

Yeah, I made it rain on my security guy in the bathroom. He was a stupid off duty pig and I beat him down. :thumbsdown:

They played that same Redskins team that beat the Cowboys.

In week one. :doublethumbsup:

does it matter what week the giants beat the skins? the skins team dallass lost to?

how old was pac man the last time dallas won a playoff game? 14? hahahahahaha..thats a long time ago..pacman only had 3 arrests on his record at that point....