Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

McCain: Palling around with terrorists

Full Story

That's some shady crap right there. Palling around with a guy responsible for countless servicemen's deaths and torture. No wonder so many 'Nam vets and guys that served with McCain can't stand him. Obama was 8 when Ayers was doing his thing, what's McCain's excuse for doing it at 58??

https://mobile.twitter.com/_BOBUTAH/status/1037914903707676673/video/1

:lol:

Bottom line..wiff obviously has a super major man crush on bath house Barry and will twist and turn anywhich way over the years to express this deep deep man love.

Calling anyone else unhinged after the way Trump and his supporters have acted is focking laughable...

Nailed it :lol:

Whoa. This place is full of people who really have no stance. They just blow with the wind.

Yup.

Not the guy named Wiffleball. He ran and hid from this thread.

So which banned FBG are you here?

Let me guess...you came for fantasy football and just happened to start posting in political threads.

Next the right wing hacks will whine about me pointing that out...however of you posted anything liberal they all would accuse you of being newbie.

Let me guess...you came for fantasy football and just happened to start posting in political threads.

Next the right wing hacks will whine about me pointing that out...however of you posted anything liberal they all would accuse you of being newbie.

You are truly insane.

wut in the fock

What's that have to do wiff the hypocrisy of wiffle

Stay on topic please.

Not the guy named Wiffleball. He ran and hid from this thread.

Hey guys another Alias! Excellent. Member since 14 August 18.

Still waiting on answers to The ayers questions I asked.

I'm not sure what's more pathetic. Digging up from literally a decade ago. Because I can sure as hell remember the same guys who were staunch Republicans defending the CIA for invading Iraq now doing a complete 180.

But more importantly, not understanding that you don't trash a guy after he's dead.

Especially with a guy like McCain's record compared to Trump.

And it wasn't liberals that came out by name and told Trump to stop being such a petty . It was his own named staff and I've already posted that and the names. And it was Veterans groups like the VFW. Not exactly liberal bastions.

But thank God, we've got one more fuucking McCain thread. And one more alias coming out of the woodwork.

Jesus, talk about derangement. Let It Go already. The dudes dead and buried now.

Yeah, this is getting ridiculous. The numbers are just insane. I'm sorry you guys lost your treehouse or get kicked out of it or what ever. But for fuucksake...

We've posted about this before. But not since the great migration of football gays. Do we really want a board of 56 different Trump sucking aliases? And 10 other people of varying degrees?

I mean, just as one example, look at the number of McCain threads they started and the number of times they posted in each of them.

It's just getting old and tiresome. They all left the group together and root each other on like insecure Junior High School girls. It's like this is the only place where they can have any sense of belonging. You have to think that in real life people are like just shut the fuk up you Fox loon.

It's fine to have an opinion, but now it's just a cluster. And none of them bring the funny, none of them bring any originality and they primarily jerk off in the political threads without any attempt to bring any diversity of subject matter in anything else.

I'm giving Joe a lot of over the years. But there's got to be some sort of happy medium between Joe's Nazi tactics and this place literally becoming a mirror image of the Fox News comment section.

• Like 1

Yeah, this is getting ridiculous. The numbers are just insane. I'm sorry you guys lost your treehouse or get kicked out of it or what ever. But for fuucksake...

We've posted about this before. But not since the great migration of football gays. Do we really want a board of 56 different Trump sucking aliases? And 10 other people of varying degrees?

I mean, just as one example, look at the number of McCain threads they started and the number of times they posted in each of them.

It's just getting old and tiresome. They all left the group together and root each other on like insecure Junior High School girls. It's like this is the only place where they can have any sense of belonging. You have to think that in real life people are like just shut the fuk up you Fox loon.

It's fine to have an opinion, but now it's just a cluster. And none of them bring the funny, none of them bring any originality and they primarily jerk off in the political threads without any attempt to bring any diversity of subject matter in anything else.

I'm giving Joe a lot of ###### over the years. But there's got to be some sort of happy medium between Joe's Nazi tactics and this place literally becoming a mirror image of the Fox News comment section.

How many meds are you on?

Hey guys another Alias! Excellent. Member since 14 August 18.

Still waiting on answers to The ayers questions I asked.

I'm not sure what's more pathetic. Digging up ###### from literally a decade ago. Because I can sure as hell remember the same guys who were staunch Republicans defending the CIA for invading Iraq now doing a complete 180.

But more importantly, not understanding that you don't trash a guy after he's dead.

Especially with a guy like McCain's record compared to Trump.

And it wasn't liberals that came out by name and told Trump to stop being such a petty ######. It was his own named staff and I've already posted that and the names. And it was Veterans groups like the VFW. Not exactly liberal bastions.

But thank God, we've got one more fuucking McCain thread. And one more alias coming out of the woodwork.

Jesus, talk about derangement. Let It Go already. The dudes dead and buried now.

I'm giving Joe a lot of ###### over the years. But there's got to be some sort of happy medium between Joe's Nazi tactics and this place literally becoming a mirror image of the Fox News comment section.

Do be pissy at me. You are the person who doesn't have a position other than...... but Trump.

It's kind of funny to see this stuff on a football board.