Sign in to follow this  
mydogviolet

K. Curtis

I think they get him involved. I like the Eagles to put up some great numbers after the bye. Home field runD should be solid vs Turner. Then they take to the air off play action and start looking for Curtis.

I have a feeling the Eagles will blow out Atlanta, and Curtis will be a part of a fun "Airshow at the Linc"....kinda like the Detroit game last year.

Coming off a bye, Westbrooke back healthy, Curtis back.....and showing the Falcons they are pretenders in the NFC, not contenders.

I have Turner, and I'm playing him, but I see Atlanta getting behind and having to throw so I don't expect much from him, but I don't have any other options at RB

I have a feeling the Eagles will blow out Atlanta, and Curtis will be a part of a fun "Airshow at the Linc"....kinda like the Detroit game last year.

Coming off a bye, Westbrooke back healthy, Curtis back.....and showing the Falcons they are pretenders in the NFC, not contenders.

I have Turner, and I'm playing him, but I see Atlanta getting behind and having to throw so I don't expect much from him, but I don't have any other options at RB

I don't see him doing much, I wouldn't start him unless your desperate.

He hasn't played for quite some time and McNabb already has plenty of weapons.

I would wait to see a game from him to make sure he is healthy. Even when he is, Mcnabb spreads the ball around so much its all or nothing with curtis. especially with Jackson around now.

If Curtis is as healthy now as it sounds like he is, I think you can expect some good production from him the rest of the year.

I also expect the Eagles and McNabb to put up some good numbers this week through the air against Atlanta. So with that said, and with Curtis starting this week, I'd feel pretty comfortable using him as #3 WR and expecting solid production from him.

DeSean Jackson's presence on the opposite side of the field should only serve as a benefit to Curtis in the grand scheme of things.

For this week, I'm kinda expecting about 6 receptions from Curtis for something like 60-85 yards receiving. I don't think you can go into any game thinking he will definately score a TD, but I could see him finishing with 4-6 over the remainder of the year.

If Curtis is as healthy now as it sounds like he is, I think you can expect some good production from him the rest of the year.

I also expect the Eagles and McNabb to put up some good numbers this week through the air against Atlanta. So with that said, and with Curtis starting this week, I'd feel pretty comfortable using him as #3 WR and expecting solid production from him.

DeSean Jackson's presence on the opposite side of the field should only serve as a benefit to Curtis in the grand scheme of things.

For this week, I'm kinda expecting about 6 receptions from Curtis for something like 60-85 yards receiving. I don't think you can go into any game thinking he will definately score a TD, but I could see him finishing with 4-6 over the remainder of the year.

I have curtis,moore,chad,a.johnson I was wondering is nate washington a better play then curtis? Also avery worth starting this week?

I think you have this backwerds. With Curtis back Jackson will benefit with less double teams. He and McNabb have gotten very comfortable with each other.

I'm really unsure on Curtis this week. I want to wait another week to see how he does but I almost feel like he's the best option for me this week. As of now I'm leaning towards starting Matt Jones but I'm wondering if he might be used a little less considering the Jags know he'll be suspended after this game. I also have Marvin Harrison who I in no way will start against Tennessee. Picked up Javon Walker but I don't feel comfortable with him at all.

Basically Curtis is an EXTREMELY risky play this week unless anybody has any information that he's expected to be a big part of the offense right away. Its just worries me that they might try to slowly work hiim back into the lineup and I'm interested to see if Desean Jackson or Curtis will be the top receiver the rest of the year.

With the way The Tin Man is playing, Curtis is just as likely to blow up for 20-25 pts as he is to lay an egg with 5 pts. That means low to medium risk vs. very high reward. I'm benching Housh for him.

Guest ramrock11

I never start a guy his first week coming off injury.

I never start a guy his first week coming off injury.

Wish I would have done that with Colston last week. Doh!

Ah well, should be interesting to see how things balance out with DeSean Jackson and Curtis both on the field. The Eagles have been looking great, desipte their mediocre record...I like em all from here on out. I suspect Jackson will be the main man and Curtis will be the deep threat. But considering how Curtis was last year (very hit or miss) I wouldn't play him until he shows us he's back to speed and getting the looks. I'd consider DeSean a must-start this week, Curtis is a risky WR2--I'd expect only a couple points from him.

I don't have any inside info on Curtis, but...

- The Eagles are coming off the bye week, which gave Curtis an extra week of rest.

- It's possible he could've played in their last game (week 6), but the Eagles have been good about making sure that once he came back, he would be coming back at 100%.

- He's been practicing with the team the past few weeks, so it's not like he's been sitting around with nothing to do.

- He's starting. If he wasn't ready to return at 100%, they wouldn't place him in their starting line-up. They would just go with Hank Baskett or Jason Avant and work Curtis into the game plan during certain formations.

- Atlanta's secodary has allowed 10 TD passes so far this season and 231.7 passing yards per game. It's a good match-up for McNabb and his receivers.

You shouldn't expect a moster game from him, but if you're looking for a WR that could post 60-80 yards this week, get around 5 receptions, and has a legitimate chance to come away with a TD (though I wouldn't bank on it), I think Curtis is a decent option.

I think the Eagles spread the ball around to their WR's way too much to have any of them to put up consistant fantasy numbers, despite the fact on how much they throw the ball.

Any one of their receivers can put up great numbers one week, then be a total bomb the following week.

I'm not all that too confident in the offense as a whole either (yeah, yeah, i know, typical philly fan). It has shown signs of light at times, then it looks that no one knows what everyone else is doing.

One plus, as someone did mention, the Eagles have a tremendous amount of success coming off the bye week.

Both Curtis and Nate Washington are on our WW, I'd think Curtis is a better option if you need a bye filler this week. Anyone disagree?

he's a 30 year old white guy. I wouldn't count on him for much, week 8 and 9 being exceptions