Sign in to follow this  
murf74

Early FU week 12

Willie Parker

Running like he has never carried the ball in the NFL.

Poosay, how can you play like this a week after going over 100 and a goalline score called back...looking good vs. a much better defense?

To myself for not playing Holmes tonight.

Right before the game I thought I might put him in for Berrian. Instead, I left him on the bench and now 59 yards in the 1st half so far and Ben looking to him often...ugh.

You're probably right but the 100 yard game everyone was predicting will be way off.

It really looked like Parker pulled up lame at the end of his only decent run of the night.....he called the backup in. They showed him standing on the sideline so at least he wasn't with trainers.

It sucks, cause if Parker didn't go for 114 yards and a TD called back last week, never would have started him.

Fragile Willie Parker (new F meaning)

At least Willie will keep trying to play making sure Mewelde is worthless too.

You're probably right but the 100 yard game everyone was predicting will be way off.

Fast Willie has now become Fragile Willie.

I agree go on IR willie. MewMo on my bench had 13 of your points you shouuld have had. FU FU FU. Good thing the team i'm playing against has a sucky lineup.

drip drip drip....my tears for you

Don't tread on someone's F.U.; EVER.

For your infraction, you've earned my first F.U. this week. FOCK YOU..............

BTW, that too is non-negotiable. Feel free to frame it too.

To myself for not playing Holmes tonight.

Right before the game I thought I might put him in for Berrian. Instead, I left him on the bench and now 59 yards in the 1st half so far and Ben looking to him often...ugh.

Not looking as bad as I thought in the first half.

Hopefully Berrian or Desean Jackson can put up more than 8 points.

Willie, you short, fragile fock. 37 yards against the Bengals and ANOTHER injury? Are you made of focking glass? I have no doubt that you have a snatch in your pants, you little rat b@stard.

Willie, you short, fragile fock. 37 yards against the Bengals and ANOTHER injury? Are you made of focking glass? I have no doubt that you have a snatch in your pants, you little rat b@stard.

:pointstosky: How do you really feel?

Housh! FU :thumbsdown:

Housh was targeted 12 times, including once near the goal line. He converted 33% of those targets into catches. For those who watched the game, how much of the remaining 8 are Fitzpatrick's fault and not Housh's? The answer to this will determine if Housh really deserves the FU or not.

Don't tread on someone's F.U.; EVER.

For your infraction, you've earned my first F.U. this week. FOCK YOU..............

BTW, that too is non-negotiable. Feel free to frame it too.

you're right and I'm sorry....seriously

I'd like to give my annual FU to Stephanie Jackson or would it be Stevanie :dunno: . The player formerly known as SteveJax. Freakin ######!

Hines Ward. 1 catch for 37 yards against the Bengals in a game where Ben throws for about 250 yards? WTF? Thanks, its not like I'm in a playoff race or anything.

you're right and I'm sorry....seriously

:banana:

Hand that F.U. back to me. I'll earn my first F.U. this week.

Earlier this week I had to drop MeMo to handcuff Buckhalter and of course someone grabbed him right before gametime. Playoff spot clinched but team is circling the drain. :rolleyes:

you took the words right of my mouth

Reggie Bush- questionable on monday night. i just picked up PatteRn in case he doesnt play :dunno:

Reggie Bush- questionable on monday night. i just picked up PatteRn in case he doesnt play :unsure:

How about a FU in advance for failyon edwards... I need u to have a good week and i know u will fail me, fawk you.