Sign in to follow this  
ppierce

Cutler blows

I've been riding Cutler all year but except for a few games he hasn't been that great. Would you guys consider benching him @ Carolina for my playoff game in 3 weeks and go with Delhomme vs. Denver?

I would definitely consider it. Carolina has a top pass D, and Cutler has struggled against top pass D's all year. Is Dellhome your only other option? Carolina might not have to throw much at all, when they can just run all over Denver, like every other team has done.

Not really. Matt Ryan vs. Tampa. Not liking the rookie vs Tampa's def. I was also considering getting Hass. He's at St. Louis.

I picked up Hill to platoon with Cutler the rest of the way. It's the best I could find...

Week 13 - Cutler vs NYJ (26th ranked pass def)

Week 14 - Hill vs NYJ or Cutler vs KC (27th ranked)

Week 15 - Hill vs Miami (28th ranked)

Week 16 - Hill vs STL (21st ranked)

yeah he really sucks. literally looks like he could throw a pick on every pass.

Jesus people are quick to jump ship. Here are his games in my league:

WK OPP YDS TD I/F PTS

1 @Oak 300 2 0 / 0 21.9

2 SD 350 4 1 / 0 35.1

3 NO 264 2 1 / 0 18.5

4 @KC 361 1 2 / 0 13.4

5 TB 227 1 0 / 0 14.2

6 Jac 192 2 1 / 1 15.9

7 @NE 168 1 2 / 0 8.6

8 Bye - - - -

9 Mia 307 2 3 / 0 15.2

10 @Cle 447 3 1 / 0 35.1

11 @Atl 216 1 0 / 0 12.7

12 Oak 204 0 1 / 1 4.4

This was his first game without a TD and only his second single digit fantasy performance. He has been one of the most consistent FF QB all year. I have Cassell on the bench and believe me it is now tempting to play the matchups here on out, but there are not many options out there that can beat Cuttlers performance.

Starting next week he's being benched for Thigpen. I've had enough.

i started it THIS week and did so thankfully.

Jesus people are quick to jump ship. Here are his games in my league:

WK OPP YDS TD I/F PTS

1 @Oak 300 2 0 / 0 21.9

2 SD 350 4 1 / 0 35.1

3 NO 264 2 1 / 0 18.5

4 @KC 361 1 2 / 0 13.4

5 TB 227 1 0 / 0 14.2

6 Jac 192 2 1 / 1 15.9

7 @NE 168 1 2 / 0 8.6

8 Bye - - - -

9 Mia 307 2 3 / 0 15.2

10 @Cle 447 3 1 / 0 35.1

11 @Atl 216 1 0 / 0 12.7

12 Oak 204 0 1 / 1 4.4

This was his first game without a TD and only his second single digit fantasy performance. He has been one of the most consistent FF QB all year. I have Cassell on the bench and believe me it is now tempting to play the matchups here on out, but there are not many options out there that can beat Cuttlers performance.

Well besides for weeks 1,2,3 and 10 he's been a total turd. He's had 4 good weeks out of what 12? That ain't good enough.

Well besides for weeks 1,2,3 and 10 he's been a total turd. He's had 4 good weeks out of what 12? That ain't good enough.

It is a total of 11 games. I count 9 good games with 3 of those being great games. He has the second highest FF point total in my league.

I am not sure what you expected, but I would say for a QB I drafted in the 9th round, I am pretty damn happy.

I had Cassell on the bench the last 2 weeks for Shitler.

Cassell = 100+ last 2 weeks :lol: and me = no playoffs

Cassell = 100+ last 2 weeks :lol: and me = no playoffs

That's a wrap. From now on, his name is Medusa Shitler.

Cassel plays oakland and cutler playes carolina week 15......I am startin cassel

I'm seriously thinking of picking up Shaun Hill and starting him vs. St. Louis rather then Cutler @ Carolina or Matt Ryan vs. Tampa. My other choice would be Delhomme vs. Denver.

Cassel plays oakland and cutler playes carolina week 15......I am startin cassel

Cutler vs Jets this week and Cassell vs Pittsburgh

:lol:

We start two QB's, so I'm thinking about trading Cutler now (hopefully for MJD) and using Favre as my #2 QB through the playoffs. I have a bye Week 14 and I like Favre's matchups against Buffalo and Seattle (assuming I make the finals in Week 16), whereas I'm really worried Cutler will sink my season against Carolina.

Cutler vs Jets this week and Cassell vs Pittsburgh

:banana:

I guess this week you gotta go with Cutler.....I can see them playin catchup all day

I picked up Hill to platoon with Cutler the rest of the way. It's the best I could find...

Week 13 - Cutler vs NYJ (26th ranked pass def)

Week 14 - Hill vs NYJ or Cutler vs KC (27th ranked)

Week 15 - Hill vs Miami (28th ranked)

Week 16 - Hill vs STL (21st ranked)

good call. slim pickins on my ww, im gonna go with hill as well. good matchus in week 15 if i make it past the wild card game in week 14, and a great superbowl matchup

Cassell = 100+ last 2 weeks :cheers: and me = no playoffs

:lol:

Cutler looks like a focking simpleton; even worse than Pennington who looks a sandwich or two short of a picnic.

I have Trent Edwards vs. Sf this week and am seriously contemplating benching Cutler for him. Cutler cost me my week and potentially my playoff spot, while Edwards was on my bench... such an idiot

I have Trent Edwards vs. Sf this week and am seriously contemplating benching Cutler for him. Cutler cost me my week and potentially my playoff spot, while Edwards was on my bench... such an idiot

Surely you are not thinking about starting Edwards, with ONE good game in the last century , over Cutler ?? :overhead:

:bandana:

Cutler looks like a focking simpleton; even worse than Pennington who looks a sandwich or two short of a picnic.

That is ****ing FUNNY!

I love this site.

I have no one else to rock - Warner all the time in one league - ****ing Sage in another? **** Sage! I'll ride Cutler in my family league to the death. **** em all man. Lets go down in flames with Marshall and Cutler!

Cutler has not been the same since he hurt his finger the week before their bye. That is the only thing i can see as being a reason for his demise. Yeah he had 400 yds a few weeks ago but every pass he throws looks awful and pickable.

I remember reading this thread last week, wondering why all these people are so down on cutler.

I have been playing him EVERY week and 8 times out of ten, he delivers.

:dunno:

dude just helped me win my fourth in a row and put me in a nice playoff position.