Sign in to follow this  
heavy-set

These 3 people must be stopped

Normally I would agree with you except for a couple things. They are clean cut kids that at least play their own insturments. Would you want your 12 year old girl running around silly over the them, or doing the "Superman" dance whilst saying the word bitch and fock every sentence to a Lil Wayne cd?

I thought this thread was going to be about me and the voices in my head.

Normally I would agree with you except for a couple things. They are clean cut kids that at least play their own insturments. Would you want your 12 year old girl running around silly over the them, or doing the "Superman" dance whilst saying the word bitch and fock every sentence to a Lil Wayne cd?

Exactly right. They are young kids who have a ton of talent. There songs aren't supposed to appeal to middle age dudes. They write songs and play instruments. They have two strikes against them as far as being taken seriously by the older music fans....1. They got their start on the Disney Channel, and 2. they are good looking. That creates tons of screaming eleven year-old girls, which automatically makes you think of them as David Cassidy-types.

They are young so their songs aren't exactly rock and roll epics, but remember how the Beatles started. It's a long road from "I Want To Hold Your Hand" to "Strawberry Fields" or "Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds". Give them time.

I thought for sure this was going to be about the 3 Sanctuary members responsible for those annoying TNG threads and such.

My bad.

Exactly right. They are young kids who have a ton of talent. There songs aren't supposed to appeal to middle age dudes. They write songs and play instruments. They have two strikes against them as far as being taken seriously by the older music fans....1. They got their start on the Disney Channel, and 2. they are good looking. That creates tons of screaming eleven year-old girls, which automatically makes you think of them as David Cassidy-types.

They are young so their songs aren't exactly rock and roll epics, but remember how the Beatles started. It's a long road from "I Want To Hold Your Hand" to "Strawberry Fields" or "Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds". Give them time.

who you calling middle aged?

i still get my milk delivered :music_guitarred:

who you calling middle aged?

i still get my milk delivered :overhead:

I guess that would explain your rather "large" stature, then. :ninja:

Body by Borden or TG Lee just doesn't have the same ring to it as....

Body by Michelin or Body by Pillsbury.... :bench:

:overhead:

I thought for sure this was going to be about the 3 Sanctuary members responsible for those annoying TNG threads and such.

My bad.

You need some serious help. You are seriously bordering on obsession.

I thought this thread was going to be about .....Jim Belushi.

Now that's a guy that needs to be stopped. (maybe w/o a TV show, he will be!)

who are they seriously I don't know - then again My kids are all 5 and younger still

:thankGod:

They are young so their songs aren't exactly rock and roll epics, but remember how the Beatles started. It's a long road from "I Want To Hold Your Hand"

:mad: What exactly is your problem with the Beatles best songs, white man? :mad:

:cheers: I saw her standing there :overhead: