Sign in to follow this  
pittnthat

Goodell orders league to burn and destroy Matt Light incident

Old habits are hard to break. No need for video evidence of this fight to exist.

Executive decisions are his fave.

What a surprise, a Steeler fan already whining about the annual beatdown that's coming vs the Pats. I see you already have your excuse of how the Pats are cheating and are in cahoots with Goodell. See you on Sunday :doh: :thumbsup:

There is nothing a suspension could do to Light that would be worse than what has already happened to him....video evidence of him wearing his helmet while he punched a guy without one. On top of that, he pulled the guy's hair. :doh: I'm surprised he didn't try to scratch his face with his pretty little finger nails.

Any man squaring off against a player without a helmet would immediately flip off his own helemet. That, or simply push the guy away. Light's the ultimate ######/coward.

There is nothing a suspension could do to Light that would be worse than what has already happened to him....video evidence of him wearing his helmet while he punched a guy without one. On top of that, he pulled the guy's hair. :doh: I'm surprised he didn't try to scratch his face with his pretty little finger nails.

Any man squaring off against a player without a helmet would immediately flip off his own helemet. That, or simply push the guy away. Light's the ultimate ######/coward.

I think that I would take fighting advice from someone who does not frost his hair. :thumbsup:

I think that I would take fighting advice from someone who does not frost his hair. :lol:

I'm no black belt, but I have never pulled hair or worn a helmet to fight someone without one. If you can't see the cuntiness in that, then you're probably one yourself.

HTH

There is nothing a suspension could do to Light that would be worse than what has already happened to him....video evidence of him wearing his helmet while he punched a guy without one. On top of that, he pulled the guy's hair. :mad: I'm surprised he didn't try to scratch his face with his pretty little finger nails.

do people think that Roger was REALLY going to do something here?...he let pac-thug back into the league..

they no longer throw flags for guys taking their helmet on their field..they do it all the time now....

this isnt a surprise...but sets a bad example to the next guy who suckers someone and spends 5 minutes pulling the guys hair.....and he gets suspended....roger will have to explain that one :banana:

I'm no black belt, but I have never pulled hair or worn a helmet to fight someone without one. If you can't see the cuntiness in that, then you're probably one yourself.

HTH

Yeah, that's why Light wears a helmet, to fight, not to play football. :rolleyes:

Maybe Crowder should be a little smarter than to start a fight with someone wearing a helmet when he isn't, or maybe even to not start a fight with someone who is clearly going to kick his ass regardless of the circumstances.

do people think that Roger was REALLY going to do something here?...he let pac-thug back into the league..

they no longer throw flags for guys taking their helmet on their field..they do it all the time now....

this isnt a surprise...but sets a bad example to the next guy who suckers someone and spends 5 minutes pulling the guys hair.....and he gets suspended....roger will have to explain that one :rolleyes:

When you ramble on...at least don't make $hit up. Light didn't "Sucker" him....He didn't even swing first....Crowder went after him & got what he deserved. The whole fight lasted less than 20 seconds & as previous observations state......If you are dumb enough to go after someone.....don't expect them to be all nice & level the playing field..........I bet you don't have an issue with a Hockey player getting his shirt pulled over his head & schooled :ninja:

No. I didn't think he would and I don't think either guy needs to be.

Light comes out looking like the sissy here. He pulled Crowder's hair and threw three or four punches at his unprotected head and Crowder still came away laughing.

Like I said, Light doesn't need a suspension. His reputation amongst his peers took a huge hit. You can't be a sissy-boy and be a respected NFL lineman.

Light comes out looking like the sissy here. He pulled Crowder's hair and threw three or four punches at his unprotected head and Crowder still came away laughing.

Like I said, Light doesn't need a suspension. His reputation amongst his peers took a huge hit. You can't be a sissy-boy and be a respected NFL lineman.

well, his name is Light

My god do the whiny little pats haters EVER stop crying...

If a Pats player yanked a kid from the path of a speeding bus I have no doubt someone would ###### about said player giving the child whiplash.

When you ramble on...at least don't make $hit up. Light didn't "Sucker" him....He didn't even swing first....Crowder went after him & got what he deserved. The whole fight lasted less than 20 seconds & as previous observations state......If you are dumb enough to go after someone.....don't expect them to be all nice & level the playing field..........I bet you don't have an issue with a Hockey player getting his shirt pulled over his head & schooled :dunno:

I didnt say that Light suckered him...I said the next guy who does......

but yes, he was pulling hair...

i had already stated that i didnt mind the fight at all...crowder was being chippy...

just pointing out that Godell is going to have a hard time suspending people when the next scrum happens when he isnt doing it now...

You ever been in a fight? I mean get over it, emotions take over, do you really think there was time and rational thought to think "oops, his helmet is off. I should take mine off". I doubt he even remembered he had a helmet, your just going after the guy. Same thing with the hair a guys punching you, you react. Your not thinking "let's make this fair" during a 10 second melee.

I'm not sharing the opinion that this has ANYTHING to do with it being the Patriots but I do disagree with them removing all evidence of this. When you do sh!t like that all it does is draw even more attention to it from the fan base.

BTW, here's a copy of it. Apparently the Goon squad at the NFL missed a copy on youtube. And I agree, Light looks like a focking poosay yanking the guy's hair and SLAPPING at Crowder.

You ever been in a fight? I mean get over it, emotions take over, do you really think there was time and rational thought to think "oops, his helmet is off. I should take mine off". I doubt he even remembered he had a helmet, your just going after the guy. Same thing with the hair a guys punching you, you react. Your not thinking, let's make this fair during a 15 second melee.

I'm not saying he should have stopped and took off his helmet, but he had to realize that he was punching a guy without a helmet on. Also, pulling the hair was uber-ghey.

I'm not sharing the opinion that this has ANYTHING to do with it being the Patriots but I do disagree with them removing all evidence of this. When you do sh!t like that all it does is draw even more attention to it from the fan base.

BTW, here's a copy of it. Apparently the Goon squad at the NFL missed a copy on youtube. And I agree, Light looks like a focking poosay yanking the guy's hair and SLAPPING at Crowder.

:pointstosky: wtf was Light doing. He grabbed his hair and started slapping him in the back of the head. Why are Pats fans saying that Light was kicking his arse or would have. From what I saw, I might give a better chance to some people on this board. Matt Light= :dunno: :pointstosky:

Crowder goes at Light, Light grabs him by the hair and b!tch-slaps him a few times, then Crowder runs away, but Light looks like the poosay? What color is the sky in this world? :dunno:

Crowder goes at Light, Light grabs him by the hair and b!tch-slaps him a few times, then Crowder runs away, but Light looks like the poosay? What color is the sky in this world? :dunno:

Philly green, Pitt black and gold, Colts blue and white...

Crowder goes at Light, Light grabs him by the hair and b!tch-slaps him a few times, then Crowder runs away, but Light looks like the poosay? What color is the sky in this world? :pointstosky:

where did you grow up? At what point is pulling somebody's hair and slapping him with an open hand in the back of the head acceptable? Isn't there a man law prohibiting this type of behavior? :dunno:

Let me clarify my post some: Crowder is a focking moron for starting a fight with his helmet off. He's also an idiot for having long hair like that, especially in the NFL where you can be tackled by it if you make an interception or fumble recovery. But......................Light still looks like a dooshbag for slapping him like THAT and pulling his hair. Now what might have been acceptable is pulling his head back with his hair and pimp smacking Crowder a couple three times.

You ever been in a fight? I mean get over it, emotions take over, do you really think there was time and rational thought to think "oops, his helmet is off. I should take mine off". I doubt he even remembered he had a helmet, your just going after the guy. Same thing with the hair a guys punching you, you react. Your not thinking "let's make this fair" during a 10 second melee.

now when roids are taking over..good point....

I'm not saying he should have stopped and took off his helmet, but he had to realize that he was punching a guy without a helmet on. Also, pulling the hair was uber-ghey.

If he intentionally grabbed the hair, I'd agree but from looks of it after they both get up they both attempt to push each other, Light comes out of the push with his hair. My bet, is that in the moment, any one here would have held on so they could bring the guy closer and get some punches in. Once again, no one during that time span is thinking rationally there, their thinking "how can i hurt this a-hole".

If he intentionally grabbed the hair, I'd agree but from looks of it after they both get up they both attempt to push each other, Light comes out of the push with his hair. My bet, is that in the moment, any one here would have held on so they could bring the guy closer and get some punches in. Once again, no one during that time span is thinking rationally there, their thinking "how can i hurt this a-hole".

I realize that people in fights just go by instinct. It's just that certain people's instincts are to punch and other's are to grab hair and slap.

Just to set the record straight, Matt Light is a damn good lineman. This is football, not MMA. Being a bad fighter and a little bit of a sissy isn't the worst thing in the world. If I'm a GM, I'd much rather have a good blocker who's a little light in the loafers than a fifth degree blackbelt who can't handle a blitzing backer.

I say let him play...we don't want the Pat's fans crying about how they got their ass kicked cause they were missing yet another player...We'll see what Cassel can do staring down the barrel of one Pissed off Troy P...

THE HAIR WILL BE FLYING SUNDAY BOYS!!!!!!!! hahahaha

Number One defense + #43= Cassel x(pats) ass kicking

I realize that people in fights just go by instinct. It's just that certain people's instincts are to punch and other's are to grab hair and slap.

Just to set the record straight, Matt Light is a damn good lineman. This is football, not MMA. Being a bad fighter and a little bit of a sissy isn't the worst thing in the world. If I'm a GM, I'd much rather have a good blocker who's a little light in the loafers than a fifth degree blackbelt who can't handle a blitzing backer.

A skinny punk blackbelt couldn't handle a linebacker.

A skinny punk blackbelt couldn't handle a linebacker.

Where did I say the black belt was skinny? You're reading comprehension is as unintelligent as your choice of words. Easily the least intelligent member of this forum, and it's not even close.

just pointing out that Godell is going to have a hard time suspending people when the next scrum happens when he isnt doing it now...

I agree in that context....although I'd hate to see Light get suspended.....doing so(Crowder as well) would begin to sent a consistant message to the league.

So funny to see little scrawny guys with fake colored belts try to convince others that they are tough. LMAO! I have a black leather belt I wear with my business suit that cost $2,000. Of course I had to shop at a real man's store that has sizes to fit a guy with a big muscular 54 inch chest and height fit for an NBA player. Go back to preschool little mma/ karate punks. I own you all. :mad:

in hockey, if you get into a fight and wear a shield, you BETTER take it off before the fight...

again, i dont have an issue with the fight..i watched the game...crowder was chippy and looks like a hippy..id love to see someone grab paul a malloo and fling him 20 feet by his hair also...

i was just bashing the fact that goddell has his own agenda when it comes to certain fines and penalties...

i wouldnt have suspended him...i have a bad habit of not being clear :mad:

so yes..i was fine with the fight..crowder had it coming..

i shouldnt use the term sucker punching..it didnt aply here..i just wondered what will happen the next time theres a good scrum and he DOES suspend someone?

either way..we RARELY see a good lil tussle in football...no one got hurt..lets face it..it was great for the growing rivalry...

(at least it wasnt harrison who did it..or this would be a 6-pager)

HTH

I always thought that you were borderline retard. Now, I know that you are well over the borderline. :mad:

I am sure that Light was going to stop what he was doing, then take off his helmet and get back at the fighting. :mad:

Then, he was going to have Crowder pull his head up so that his dreadlocks that are 10 miles long are not within reach as he tries to pound the poosay who was being a doosh all game. <_<

This is some of the best reaching Newbie has done in a while, and that is saying a lot. :mad:

Keep up the unintenional hilarity, buddy! :mad:

So funny to see little scrawny guys with fake colored belts try to convince others that they are tough. LMAO! I have a black leather belt I wear with my business suit that cost $2,000. Of course I had to shop at a real man's store that has sizes to fit a guy with a big muscular 54 inch chest and height fit for an NBA player. Go back to preschool little mma/ karate punks. I own you all. :music_guitarred:

If you paid $2000 for a belt, you are an IDIOT. End of story. No way I or anyone else would lose a fight to you, no matter how FAT you are. LOL

I just read this thread and take away four things:

1. Patriot fans are dillusional

2. Dallas Empire has a little GFIAFP in him

3. Matt Light fights like a woman

4. Newbie won this thread. :music_guitarred:

WAAAAAAAY too much is being said about Light's sissyboy tendencies. Did the guy ever claim to be tough? Did he ever claim to be a world-class fighter? This isn't Kimbo we're dealing with here. It's an offensive lineman. Who cares if he paniced and reverted to female fighting methods?

Scoreboard, baby. Last I checked, the Pats won the game.

Just watched the vids that the NFL hasn't forced youtube to delete...

I don't see the problem. Which one of you is so honorable that you'd give up competitive advantage to make a fight 'fair' if it was a real fight and not some slap session? Please.

What is dishonorable about beating someones stupid ass that decided to start a fight with you but forgot his helmet? Whats wrong with grabbing said hippie by his foot long hair and beating him down? You all do understand that the only goal in a fight is to win, right?

Why would you not use every advantage you have to ensure that you are the beater and not the beatee? A nad shot is never out of the question either. If the opportunity presents itself, they are going down.

Ever been in a good bar fight? Who would you rather be...the guy with the big stick or the guy getting beat on with the big stick?

Seriously. Whoever said Light should have taken off his helmet, and not used Crowder's dreads as a way to hold him in place to receive a proper beating is a fool, and is far too gentile for these boards.

Just watched the vids that the NFL hasn't forced youtube to delete...

I don't see the problem. Which one of you is so honorable that you'd give up competitive advantage to make a fight 'fair' if it was a real fight and not some slap session? Please.

What is dishonorable about beating someones stupid ass that decided to start a fight with you but forgot his helmet? Whats wrong with grabbing said hippie by his foot long hair and beating him down? You all do understand that the only goal in a fight is to win, right?

Why would you not use every advantage you have to ensure that you are the beater and not the beatee? A nad shot is never out of the question either. If the opportunity presents itself, they are going down.

Ever been in a good bar fight? Who would you rather be...the guy with the big stick or the guy getting beat on with the big stick?

Seriously. Whoever said Light should have taken off his helmet, and not used Crowder's dreads as a way to hold him in place to receive a proper beating is a fool, and is far too gentile for these boards.

Sissie words