Sign in to follow this  
NewbieJr

Tomorrow's games.

Can't the NFL have the Titans play the Cowboys and let the Seahawks play the Lions in the junior varsity game?

God, not only two terrible teams, but two teams that are painful and boring to watch.

Thank God for Philly Arizona at night. At leats we can see if McNabb bounces back and see guys liek Westbrook, Fitz, Warner, and Boldin.

If only Philly could get their ###### together and play offense like they did against the Cowboys early in the season we might see a 100+point game here

.......hopefully with Warner and Boldin scoring quite a bit.

Can't the NFL have the Titans play the Cowboys and let the Seahawks play the Lions in the junior varsity game?

God, not only two terrible teams, but two teams that are painful and boring to watch.

Thank God for Philly Arizona at night. At leats we can see if McNabb bounces back and see guys liek Westbrook, Fitz, Warner, and Boldin.

Yeah Philly has been GREAT This year. :thumbsdown: Asshat :music_guitarred:

FLAHawker, where exactly are you in Florida...just curious, I'm in Daytona.

his mom's basement.

Yeah Philly has been GREAT This year. :rolleyes: Asshat :thumbsdown:

agreed :thumbsdown: a seahawks team that was decimated by injuries doesnt mean the team isnt worthy....they still arent healthy...but are MUCH better than theyve been thanks to getting matt back...hes still shaking off the rust...

i think the seahawks are going to make it a whale of a game...

its always the lions super bowl...they may not win but will always play well....

nfl network games dont really exist....but its worth it to see how bad mcnabb melts down again....

Yuck ?

On this bored, we don't give a fock, go post this in an NFL forum.

We want FF numbers, TENN defense (great matchup), Romo (great matchup), Boldin (great matchup)....add that up with Beer and Turkey. I say a great day of watching football. :thumbsdown:

Yeah Philly has been GREAT This year. :thumbsdown: Asshat :thumbsdown:

Before the last two games, the Eagles were fun to watch, even when they were losing shootouts to teams like Dallas and the Giants. They also have exciting players like Westbrook and D. Jackson. The McNabb-drama gives this game an added element of excitement, even though they're not playing well. The fact that they are 3 point favorites tells you that Vegas can't figure them out either.

Seattle's 2-9, but they always offer dynamic players like Maurice Morris and Bobby Engram to watch. :rolleyes: One of the worst teams in the worst teams in the league to watch.

How can Philly bounce back when they have sucked all year?

If I didn't have Titans DEF and LenDale White starting, I'd consider this game a bust but with those players going, this game WILL be entertaining. :pointstosky:

As far as the Dallas/Seahawks game, that one blows large. :overhead:

Got Warner/Boldin rolling in the late game and with Asante Samuel out, prospects are looking pretty decent. :thumbsup:

If I didn't have Titans DEF and LenDale White starting, I'd consider this game a bust but with those players going, this game WILL be entertaining. :pointstosky:

As far as the Dallas/Seahawks game, that one blows large. :overhead:

Got Warner/Boldin rolling in the late game and with Asante Samuel out, prospects are looking pretty decent. :thumbsup:

If you have MBIII, Romo, Witten, Owens or Roy Williams then the Dallas game looks good for fantasy purposes.

If you have MBIII, Romo, Witten, Owens or Roy Williams then the Dallas game looks good for fantasy purposes.

Roy Williams...looking good for fantasy purposes....that's laughable. He belongs on the waiver wire, totally worthless.

Roy Williams...looking good for fantasy purposes....that's laughable. He belongs on the waiver wire, totally worthless.

Really? He is still in a good offense with a good QB and strong running game. I am really getting sick and tired of morons who bash a player if he doesn't get 100 yards and a TD every week. :unsure:

Really? He is still in a good offense with a good QB and strong running game. I am really getting sick and tired of morons who bash a player if he doesn't get 100 yards and a TD every week. :unsure:

It's fantasy football, that's what you should expect from a guy with his talent, with a QB like Romo throwing the ball and a running game that should open him up..not to mention TO and/or Witten drawing all the double coverage. You sir are the moron, talk about blinders.

He's only scored 72.20 points in my PPR league...that's pathetic.

Last 4 games: 2/10/1, 1/28/0, 3/36/0, 3/36/0 -- his best game this year was only 7/96/0 (16.6 points)....

Like I said....worthless. Now go login with your other screen name and back yourself up.

Well if Roy could get at least 50 yards every week, maybe you'd have a point. Another great move by a great GM

Back on topic:

The real kicker is that you can't even get the NFL network in my area unless you have sattellite, so I won't be able to watch the only decent game of the day, along with Larry Fitzgerald for my biggest fantasy game of the year.

Well if Roy could get at least 50 yards every week, maybe you'd have a point. Another great move by a great GM

Back on topic:

The real kicker is that you can't even get the NFL network in my area unless you have sattellite, so I won't be able to watch the only decent game of the day, along with Larry Fitzgerald for my biggest fantasy game of the year.

Aww, I didn't even think about that. Bah, looks like I'll be watching the crappy feed from NFL.com then. :unsure:

I dont know about anyone else but I'm looking forward to seeing CJ3 run all over the Lions. :unsure:

Yeah, I want to see him gash the Lions for 200 yards and 2-3 TDs.

Really? He is still in a good offense with a good QB and strong running game. I am really getting sick and tired of morons who bash a player if he doesn't get 100 yards and a TD every week. :first:

You sure were talking your typical idiotic shiot a few weeks ago how Williams was a great WR. He hasn't done a damn thing. Shut your piehole, moron.

Either the Lions or the Seahawks will make a good game of it and maybe pull an upset. That is my fearless ambiguous prediction.

if you're so sure of yourself, why don't you put $1000 on each game ?

The spreads are +13 and +11.

Sounds like a lock in your eyes. :first:

We want FF numbers, TENN defense (great matchup), Romo (great matchup), Boldin (great matchup)....add that up with Beer and Turkey. I say a great day of watching football. :thumbsdown:

I kind of agree with this part. This is one good thing about FF. The day games are lousey, but there will be: Romo, TO, Dallas DST, Witten, LemDale White will be running for the turkey table and CJ against a horrible DET D, Titans DST vs Calvin Johnson.... some pretty key matchups.

Would love to see an upset today too, always possible. If Detroit scores on the TN DST and if SEA can do something, anything to hold TO down my week's off to a good start. I will be watching and enjoying the games between naps and trips to the table....

Like I said...........horrible games. :pointstosky:

Wow, that was a good prediction you made :pointstosky:? Maybe you should do another power ranking. You seem to be good at being wrong. How are those Eagles doing?

Wow, that was a good prediction you made :pointstosky:? Maybe you should do another power ranking. You seem to be good at being wrong. How are those Eagles doing?

5-5-1, why?

Better question is....how's Kimbo Slice doing? :banana: Helluva choice of people to idolize. :pointstosky:

5-5-1, why?

Better question is....how's Kimbo Slice doing? :pointstosky: Helluva choice of people to idolize. :pointstosky:

I don't idolize the guy :banana: Last time I checked he has a better record than the Eagles? Try 5-6-1 after tonight. I think I may play those numbers in the pick 3. I thought they were supposed to contend for the division? Oh yeah, aren't you the one obsessed with the Patriots? Wow, aren't they playing better than the Eagles with a QB that never started a college game? Where are all the Eagles fans that used to be here? They seem to be gone. I wonder why?

I don't idolize the guy :pointstosky: Last time I checked he as a better record than the Eagles? Try 5-6-1 after tonight. I think I may play those numbers in the pick 3.

BS. You joined in June. That's when Kimbo was supposed to be somebody. You were one of the morons who bought into it. Now, everytime you post, it's a reminder of you're bad judgement and overall dorkiness.

as for teh eagles, they're out of it, so I'm just hoping Boldin has a big game. :pointstosky:

BS. You joined in June. That's when Kimbo was supposed to be somebody. You were one of the morons who bought into it. Now, everytime you post, it's a reminder of you're bad judgement and overall dorkiness.

as for teh eagles, they're out of it, so I'm just hoping Boldin has a big game. :pointstosky:

Ok they will boo Mcnabb on the third play of this game.

Ok they will boo Mcnabb on the third play of this game.

Looks like you about as correct about that as you were about Kimbo. :pointstosky:

Looks like you about as correct about that as you were about Kimbo. :pointstosky:

Eagles #6 in the power rankings? :pointstosky:

Either the Lions or the Seahawks will make a good game of it and maybe pull an upset. That is my fearless ambiguous prediction.

Wrong again. This is the worst day of games ever, including the Texas/A&M game. :puke: