Sign in to follow this  
Buttmonkey

I Did The Unthinkable, I Benched DeAngelo Williams

Deshaun Foster.

With Gore out I think Foster posts better numbers. I know DWill got me to the championship, but Giants D, split carries, and the fact that the Giants are not going to be happy about the last two weeks, and Carolina playing on the road (see what Stewart and DWill did against Tampa earlier in the year at Tampa) makes me feel a whole lot better about starting Foster.

Here's to second guessing :music_guitarred: :pointstosky:

Deshaun Foster.

With Gore out I think Foster posts better numbers. I know DWill got me to the championship, but Giants D, split carries, and the fact that the Giants are not going to be happy about the last two weeks, and Carolina playing on the road (see what Stewart and DWill did against Tampa earlier in the year at Tampa) makes me feel a whole lot better about starting Foster.

Here's to second guessing :music_guitarred: :wub:

I hope you listened to me bro. :o

Deshaun Foster.

Here's to second guessing :music_guitarred: :wub:

:nono: :o

Im betting he is cutting now

By the fourth quarter he had already bled out :overhead:

:first:

Loser!!!!

Great coaches don't make blunders like that.

haha! Heck - even total moron coaches like me dont make blunders like that. :unsure:

LOSER

I love it when people over-coach at the last minute. Sit the #1 overall Rb for a waiver wire backup fill-in. Will the insanity ever cease?