Sign in to follow this  
Law

Championship FU Thread!

I didn't see a FU thread started so....

FU to me for playing Romo over Thigpen in TWO Super Bowls!

FU to Fitzgerald

FU to the entire Cardinal team because we'll NEVER hear the end of it from the Pat "fans"

FU to D Foster (I got cute and played him over Chris Johnson in one league and Benson in another)

FU to Lance "No" Moore!

FU Saint Head Coach Payton. Just trying to get a five-of-a-kind on running TDs uh? Bastard!

FU to the Dallas "So Called" Defense. Solid effort there girls.

By the way, getting shut out by the Bengals is a sure ticket to the unemployment line!

Bye Romeo!

Sperm Edwards - with a tie or a lead most of the 2nd half and a young QB and a RB averaging 9 ypc, and he's only gotten the ball 12 times all game....Fockin idiot should be banned from the NFL :bench:

Fock you out to Kurt Warner. I have never seen someone do such a 180 like you have. You sir, can kiss my wrinkled star.

Fock you out to S. Payton. You focking azzclown. First you run all the TDs in with different people (focking me and every other PT owner) but gave me hope playing against the Brees owner. Then you call all passing plays while up HUGE and let Brees drop 37 points on my azz.

Fock you out to me for leaving Warner in my lineup. Thought I would have time after church to change it based on weather but let it roll due to a last minute lunch invitation.

Fock you out to Wes Welker's ghey azz snow angel. I always knew you were a focking pole smoking, turd buglar but now we have proof. Cuunt.

Fock you out to Kurt Warner. I have never seen someone do such a 180 like you have. You sir, can kiss my wrinkled star.

Fock you out to S. Payton. You focking azzclown. First you run all the TDs in with different people (focking me and every other PT owner) but gave me hope playing against the Brees owner. Then you call all passing plays while up HUGE and let Brees drop 37 points on my azz.

Fock you out to me for leaving Warner in my lineup. Thought I would have time after church to change it based on weather but let it roll due to a last minute lunch invitation.

Fock you out to Wes Welker's ghey azz snow angel. I always knew you were a focking pole smoking, turd buglar but now we have proof. Cuunt.

You started Warner? :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :lol:

F ME!

I go with P Thomas and Slaton in the Super Bowl and their assclown coaches insist on letting everyone score!

"Hey, they think we'll run our stud so I'll show them and run in some scrub."

I did not start warner but you did. :thumbsdown:

Yep and while I'll be enjoying some post season football cheering my actual team on (Pittsburgh) you'll be crying in the psych ward, jumping on some team's bandwagon.

Yep and while I'll be enjoying some post season football cheering my actual team on (Pittsburgh) you'll be crying in the psych ward, jumping on some team's bandwagon.

Dallas is not out yet. You won't be enjoying a fantasy title and that is the entire point of this site. Nice try! :thumbsdown: You started Warner. :thumbsdown: :lol: :lol:

F ME!

I go with P Thomas and Slaton in the Super Bowl and their assclown coaches insist on letting everyone score!

"Hey, they think we'll run our stud so I'll show them and run in some scrub."

+1

This is going to suck watching Slaton go through the same thing as PT. :thumbsdown:

Let me add Housasilly to the list.

Didn't realize he was SHUT OUT by that might Brown D!

Guess it won't be Championship for me.

:thumbsdown:

ADP gets robbed of a goal line TD because ATlanta doesn't bother to challenge that the TE was down at the 1, which he obviously was. :thumbsdown:

Dallas is not out yet. You won't be enjoying a fantasy title and that is the entire point of this site. Nice try! :thumbsdown: You started Warner. :thumbsdown: :lol: :lol:

knuckle, you started a thread using information you may have actually thought of yourself saying Dallas D is a lock start to win FF Championships.....

ADP gets robbed of a goal line TD because ATlanta doesn't bother to challenge that the TE was down at the 1, which he obviously was. :thumbsdown:

Focking madness. :thumbsdown:

Oh, btw, I started Foster over Choice (cause Barber was active....), CJ3 (cause he was playin pitt), Sammy Morris (cause he wouldnt be the main guy), and Royal (who already has more points in rushing yards then Foster got all day in a ppr...).

Im a nothin :thumbsdown:

I still say, ###### you Foster.

I also started Dallas D over Houston (both FA pickups this week), and now looks like I was ###### either way I went.

It may be too early....

But Fock You Andre Johnson...shut out in the first half after what you did last week?

+1

Dallas is not out yet. You won't be enjoying a fantasy title and that is the entire point of this site. Nice try! :( You started Warner. :pointstosky: :overhead: :wall:

DALLAS HAS BEEN DONE SINCE ROMO FUMBLED THAT SNAP 2 YEARS AGO

i hope old dallas stadium and new one blow up!!!! cowgirls way to take it up the A$$!!! :mad: one time in life i cheered for them BUMS

FU-peyton manning for having his best game of year against me in championship

FU-cowboys for not being able to tackle the fattest RB and letting him roll to 82 yard TD!!

FU-cowboys for losing

FU-bryant for pulling another long TD pass out your a$$ again

FU-team named PACHYDERM for getting 29 points on 2 plays(mcclain td and bryant td)

FU-cowboys

FU-seattle for blowing the little lead you have. i know you will

FU-schaub and johnson throw and catch the ball quickly i need points.

FU-portis for not scoring in last 19 weeks

FU-warner because i rode you this far and could not play you in championship game

FU-to what ever else happens

to S. Slaton for getting out-rushed by Fargas in the 1st half (still hoping for the best)

I didn't see a FU thread started so....

FU to me for playing Romo over Thigpen in TWO Super Bowls!

FU to Fitzgerald

FU to the entire Cardinal team because we'll NEVER hear the end of it from the Pat "fans"

FU to D Foster (I got cute and played him over Chris Johnson in one league and Benson in another)

FU to Lance "No" Moore!

FU Saint Head Coach Payton. Just trying to get a five-of-a-kind on running TDs uh? Bastard!

FU to the Dallas "So Called" Defense. Solid effort there girls.

By the way, getting shut out by the Bengals is a sure ticket to the unemployment line!

Bye Romeo!

How about a simple FU to you? You made the decsions... :(

How about a simple FU to you? You made the decsions... :unsure:

I'll go ahead and add the biggest fock you today out to Phaghawker from the Bored for steppin' on someone's vent. Bad form doosh. You can't refute someone's F.U. :doublethumbsup:

I need to add F.U.s out to AJ/PT/Warner again/Akers/Philly DEF and of course Andy Reid. You could only manage 3 focking points versus the Skins?!!! Are you focking kidding me?!!! You sir need to have your azz kicked in front of your wife and bas-turd kids.

I'll go ahead and add the biggest fock you today out to Phaghawker from the Bored for steppin' on someone's vent. Bad form doosh. You can't refute someone's F.U. :doublethumbsup:

I need to add F.U.s out to AJ/PT/Warner again/Akers/Philly DEF and of course Andy Reid. You could only manage 3 focking points versus the Skins?!!! Are you focking kidding me?!!! You sir need to have your azz kicked in front of your wife and bas-turd kids.

FU too :unsure:

Thanks for the fumble Brandon Marshall. :lol:

10 for a buck twenty nine was not good enough :D

20pts/PPR :first:

And for the non TD for Vinsaco and not a first and goal for ADP :wub:

FU to nasty Fernandez. The guy smells bad and gives bad advice.

How the hell do you know what I smell like when you have your head firmly planted up your azz?

FU to the Steelers D. Collins has the mobility of a potted palm and you couldn't force errors. I had the PITT D in both my Super Bowls, and the meager one-point yield from my defenses will likely cost me two close ones. The old Steel Curtain was wide open today.

How the hell do you know what I smell like when you have your head firmly planted up your azz?

It's up Romo's ass...which must make it really crowded with TO and Witten's C0cks up there.