Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Randomly frustrating people thread

1. Miss "Well, AT MY (old) company we used to...."

Look focknutz, this ISN'T your old company. We got enough problems here without you bringing in shiit from an entirely different place. You enjoy your old co so much? Go the fock back.

2. These women who carry ginormous bags - 2,3,4 of them. Then sling them over their shoulder THEN try to get on the elevator.

Uh, ma'am? You've got the footprint of a mini cooper. You're knocking people over, banging into others and clogging up the elevator. Unsling your shiit and hold it at your sides you selfish, self-involved cuunt. And BTW - You're going to work, not scaling the motherfocking Matterhorn, WTF do you need all that SHIIT? I packed less for my two week stint in Europe!

3. Miss "I'm WAAAAY more busy than anybody else!"

Mkay shiithead. So focking busy that you spend half your day talking about how focking busy you are? Why is it you can go to the gym on your lunch hour, then spend half an hour preparing your salad in the kitchen, THEN spend another focking hour in your office with the door closed eating your lunch?

There may be more.

Oh and BTW - That's all one woman. She's also the one who goes into some kind of freaky grand-mal siezure every time you look in her eyes.

Look focknutz, this ISN'T your old company. We got enough problems here without you bringing in shiit from an entirely different place. You enjoy your old co so much? Go the fock back.

I think it is a good idea to know how your competitors work. There could be certain things that they have a higher efficiency at.

I think that I just got off the phone with her. Actually, I think that she is under a new category.

4. Miss "I am Al Gore"

Listen, toots, you did not invent the Internet. Don't tell me that you did. If I say that we use Microsoft Server 2008, don't tell me that you wrote it. If I say that we use mobile devices, don't tell me that you invented the iPhone. :wub:

I think it is a good idea to know how your competitors work. There could be certain things that they have a higher efficiency at.

While I'd agree in theory:

1> Not a competitor of any kind.

2> It's not one of those types of stories. She's biitching about how bad it was at her last job. Something like this:

Her: "We need to put together a schedule of all the xxx nationwide on a state and local level"

Me: "We run through this exercise every 6 months or so. There's a reason why we have local accountants. We have....."

Her: "Oh TELL me about it! At XYZ, we had... And then they'd say...."

I don't give a flying fock. Here's why we don't do it here. That's an entirely different industry, entirely different issue, STFUP or leave my office you focking troll. :wub:

2. These women who carry ginormous bags - 2,3,4 of them. Then sling them over their shoulder THEN try to get on the elevator.

Uh, ma'am? You've got the footprint of a mini cooper. You're knocking people over, banging into others and clogging up the elevator. Unsling your shiit and hold it at your sides you selfish, self-involved cuunt. And BTW - You're going to work, not scaling the motherfocking Matterhorn, WTF do you need all that SHIIT? I packed less for my two week stint in Europe!

Mkay shiithead. So focking busy that you spend half your day talking about how focking busy you are? Why is it you can go to the gym on your lunch hour, then spend half an hour preparing your salad in the kitchen, THEN spend another focking hour in your office with the door closed eating your lunch?

There may be more.

Oh and BTW - That's all one woman. She's also the one who goes into some kind of freaky grand-mal siezure every time you look in her eyes.

I'll have to go with guy's that don't provide CAN SIZE! :doublethumbsup:

There may be more.

Why did you type the bold parts of your post in "black woman" voice?

Or is that just how I read it?

I'll have to go with guy's that don't provide CAN SIZE! :doublethumbsup:

Dude, I can't even provide can shape. Trust me you do NOT want to know.

Fock yeah.

They trail the little roller suitcase behind them each day, cross DIRECTLY in front of you like you aren't even there, and want to shoot you a look of disgust when you kick the little b!tch-trailer......one person taking the space of two.... :thumbsdown:

i kick those roller-bags every chance i get :unsure:

people that just flat out piss and moan all the time.

Are you married?

Are you married?

nope

one of the old bags in the office was upset the other day, the reason, iam always in a good mood

My favorite office hags are the ones who don't realize that a dozen people can hear them over the cubicle walls. There is one section of our office that is constantly regaled with tales of this nasty chicks (I dunno, 44 C?) secks life. She has no idea that everyone knows all her business.

nope

one of the old bags in the office was upset the other day, the reason, iam always in a good mood

Prolly best you stay that way given your biggest frustration :unsure: