Sign in to follow this  
Lionsjunkie

2009 DETROIT TIGERS

Stop in and b!tch and moan about Leyland all year with me :nono:

We could be in for a real, real long year with a terrible Coach, suspect pitching and an old, aging offense :pointstosky:

:wall:

Stop in and b!tch and moan about Leyland all year with me :nono:

We could be in for a real, real long year with a terrible Coach, suspect pitching and an old, aging offense :pointstosky:

:wall:

Im optimistic about it all but our lame ass coach.

My question is which tigers c0ck Rod Allen is going to suck now that Gary "the truth" Sheffield is gone.

That man has a LOT of man love for Gary.

My question is which tigers c0ck Rod Allen is going to suck now that Gary "the truth" Sheffield is gone.

Pretty much every one that is hung like a horse :nono:

rodney. robertson. all of them. he swallows for all.

Rincon was one of the most dominant set up men in ball between 04-06 but has been brutal the past two years and tonight. He may play his way into retirement sooner than later :headbanger:

I can't see games anymore but have been paying more attention since the World Series run a few years ago.

I can't see games anymore but have been paying more attention since the World Series run a few years ago.

move along nothing to see here

When your "ace" is giving up 8 runs in 4 innings, there's not much else to say. They will have to get some over the top circa 2006 performances from the rooks in order to compete. I don't see it materializing. :thumbsdown:

Thank God we got rid of that bum Farnsworth...

Meche leaves after 7 innings with a 2-1 lead and pitched great....took Farnsworth all of 24 pitches to turn a 2-1 lead into a 4-2 deficit....enjoy him CMH :doh:

When your "ace" is giving up 8 runs in 4 innings, there's not much else to say. They will have to get some over the top circa 2006 performances from the rooks in order to compete. I don't see it materializing. :thumbsup:

Everyone has a bad day. He hit 101. He did not even come close last year to hitting 100 and people knew it. I have faith that he will end up putting up good numbers.

1 game is nothing.

Everyone has a bad day. He hit 101. He did not even come close last year to hitting 100 and people knew it. I have faith that he will end up putting up good numbers.

1 game is nothing.

Uhhh...it's hardly one game my man. The guy lost 17 games last year and he's our "ace". This is a 30+ game down swing. But as long as he touches 100 on the gun...... :lol:

It was rumored that the ChiSox figured out that he was tipping his pitches awhile back. I wouldn't be surprised if the word has gotten out and that's playing into it.

Uhhh...it's hardly one game my man. The guy lost 17 games last year and he's our "ace". This is a 30+ game down swing. But as long as he touches 100 on the gun...... :lol:

It was rumored that the ChiSox figured out that he was tipping his pitches awhile back. I wouldn't be surprised if the word has gotten out and that's playing into it.

I know what your saying but you cant say the club this year is the same club last year and everyone wants to make up for that POS season. We have made some addition and subtractions. Last year we were just not clicking and Jim refused to play small ball EVER. I just watched him bunt the runner over with Everett. Something you could not pay him to do last year. Instead of waiting for a 3 run bomb from your big guys make runs happen with steals and bunts. With more run support last year he would have had a better record.

Like I said verlanders velocity was down last year and I am looking for a bounce back this year.

What are you guys doing for the home opener on Friday? Supermike and I are meeting up to watch the game at a local establishment.

:lol:

Holy crap choke-counterchoke-countercounterchoke!

Runners on first-second, 1 out. Intentional walk in progress..

Pitcher overthrows intentional ball. (choke)

Catcher gets to ball in time, runners caught in a rundown. (counterchoke)

Catcher instead tries to throw the guy on second out by throwing behind him, and throws it into centerfield (countercounterchoke).

Holy crap choke-counterchoke-countercounterchoke!

Runners on first-second, 1 out. Intentional walk in progress..

Pitcher overthrows intentional ball. (choke)

Catcher gets to ball in time, runners caught in a rundown. (counterchoke)

Catcher instead tries to throw the guy on second out by throwing behind him, and throws it into centerfield (countercounterchoke).

:banana:

Did I miss something here :thumbsdown:

:banana:

Did I miss something here :thumbsdown:

Just a Tigers run. They may need it yet.

Oh man, that can NEVER be a good sign. Jackson tried to hand Leyland the ball when he came out for a conference...and Leyland wasn't pulling him.

Oh BOY...here we go.

Very much the first questionable call by Leyland at the mound.

Jackson has a 2 hitter and has only thrown 89 pitches...in comes Seay...don't like it :thumbsdown:

How about that awesome left side of the infield man Inge and Everett sure shut down that left side nothing gets past them.

OH WHATS THAT? They just made two errors and cost the Jackson the win..

Focking sh1t they can't hit or play defense, ###### you possay Everett. Guillen could have even gotten that one fock you.

How about that awesome left side of the infield man Inge and Everett sure shut down that left side nothing gets past them.

OH WHATS THAT? They just made two errors and cost the Jackson the win..

Focking sh1t they can't hit or play defense, ###### you possay Everett. Guillen could have even gotten that one fock you.

I'm too busy taking in our double play combo: monster head Polonco and Alfred E Newman ear Everett. :thumbsdown:

I'm too busy taking in our double play combo: monster head Polonco and Alfred E Newman ear Everett. :thumbsdown:

LOL. They do look like cartoons.

Brandon "Todd Mother Focking Jones Jr." Lyon

Possay Everett can go back to Minnesota

Everett >>> Guillen defensively...not even close.

That E could've been on MIggy, that bounced right into his glove knee high. I put taht on him.

Everett >>> Guillen defensively...not even close.

That E could've been on MIggy, that bounced right into his glove knee high. I put taht on him.

Fock that, that big eared little possay could have won the game with his glove, so far he's as good as guillen at SS. Cost us this game.

And Inge made a bad throw after rushing since he knocked the ball down

I agree 100%.

2 games into the season i want to kill jim leyland.

3 sweet acquisitions there dumbrowski.

Phaggot ass Everett can't hit or play defense.

Lyon is a focking loser I can't wait to boo him.

Laird meh had bases loaded and popped up.

ALSO FOCK YOU APRIL IN THE D focking commercials

ALSO FOCK YOU APRIL IN THE D focking commercials

:pointstosky:

why is everyone angry? if you're angry, you're surprised by this. you should not be surprised by this.

they suck. end of story. summer's coming, get out of the house and away from the tv and forget about them.

why is everyone angry? if you're angry, you're surprised by this. you should not be surprised by this.

they suck. end of story. summer's coming, get out of the house and away from the tv and forget about them.

I just laughed and turned it off. Between upcoming ventilator clinical rotations, school, work, and any other assortment of tasks, I won't have time to bemoan the absence of meaningful baseball to follow this year.