Sign in to follow this  
tikigods

Naked Wizard Tased by cops

Not that I've sen a lot, but that is the littlest d1ck I've ever seen. He was hung like a toddler.

Why is always the fat dudes with micro weenies that wanna get naked?

My pinky finger is bigger than that globule of flesh.

I don't see what the cops did here as a bad thing. He has to be clothed and he wasn't...they tried politely to get him to wear a robe and he objected. They tried to arrest and he resisted. End of story.

Countdown to the 'I take OFF my robe and my wizard hat'.

Not that I've sen a lot, but that is the littlest d1ck I've ever seen. He was hung like a toddler.

Is that what that was? I thought it was a button. :bandana:

But uh, not for nothing, but don't they teach cops how to take down and cuff recalcitrant subjects in cop school? - WITHOUT a taser? After 5 focking minutes THREE of these giant-sized tards couldn't get that done? Fock, Edjr, Gutterboy and GoDolts could do that to that little -dicked wanker.

Looked like an acorn stuck in bubble gum

Seriously. Of all the guys to get nekkid, really man, stick to the robe. :rolleyes:

Did you see the chick that shakes his hand? As she's walking away, she steals a glance at his wee willie and looks to be stifling a chuckle.

Did you see the chick that shakes his hand? As she's walking away, she steals a glance at his wee willie and looks to be stifling a chuckle.

hits home, huh?

hits home, huh?

I don't claim to have a huge one, but nobody's ever laughed up until this point.

I don't claim to have a huge one, but nobody's ever laughed up until this point.

must be the chloroform

You know, I watched the video and did not notice the small peemus. Then I read the responses here, and I was amazed at how peemus-fixiated all of you fagg0ts are around here.

Good lord you fellers are ghey.

That was a gathering of morons. People yelling freedom of speech the whole world is watching, etc. They need to have a naked microcack prancing in their living room once they are married and have kids. This country just seems to get dumber and dumber.

That was a gathering of morons. People yelling freedom of speech the whole world is watching, etc. They need to have a naked microcack prancing in their living room once they are married and have kids. This country just seems to get dumber and dumber.

:unsure: :dunno:

You know, I watched the video and did not notice the small peemus. Then I read the responses here, and I was amazed at how peemus-fixiated all of you fagg0ts are around here.

so you're a legman, whatever floats your dingy :doublethumbsup:

Wanna fock? :shocking: