Sign in to follow this  
tubby_mcgee

Kazemi's family thinks she didn't kill McNair or herself.

Quote taken from this article:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4318529

"Family and friends were shocked at the news, describing Kazemi as a sweet girl who did not have it in her to kill someone. They also said she would not have wanted to kill herself."

From what police and the autopsy are saying, she did have it in her to kill someoene, and she did want to kill herself. Family member that was quoted must have other theories.

Quote taken from this article:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4318529

"Family and friends were shocked at the news, describing Kazemi as a sweet girl who did not have it in her to kill someone. They also said she would not have wanted to kill herself."

From what police and the autopsy are saying, she did have it in her to kill someoene, and she did want to kill herself.

they are right, its a cover up.

they are right, its a cover up.

You think it might have been a double-suicide?

You think it might have been a double-suicide?

yeah, most people who commit suicide shoot themselves four times.

Chest, Chest, Head, Head ?

please don't breed

:shocking:

The OCDC types. - Like the guys who have to lock the door 50 times before they can go to bed.

I can understand why the family feels this way. The alternative is to accept that your daughter is a homicidal nutbag who then killed herself. - Not easy to swallow.

But from the information the cops released, it sounds like she was planning this for a while.

Sometimes the family is the last to know.

I wonder if Steve ever woke up? Do we know the order of the shots?

I can understand why the family feels this way. The alternative is to accept that your daughter is a homicidal nutbag who then killed herself. - Not easy to swallow.

But from the information the cops released, it sounds like she was planning this for a while.

I thought it was released something like right temple...chest, chest...left temple.

I heard somewhere that it was right temple, chest, chest, left temple. For someone who was supposedly sleeping on a couch, this seems pretty odd.

I thought it was released something like right temple...chest, chest...left temple.

Well, she was thorough.

Good thing she used a pistol. McNair was pretty hard to take down with the shotgun.

I heard somewhere that it was right temple, chest, chest, left temple. For someone who was supposedly sleeping on a couch, this seems pretty odd.

yeah, the SOP for shooting someone while sleeping is through the forehead first, who really gives a ######.

Yep, my thoughts for sure. Of course you dont want to think she was a nutcase but it turns out she was. Looking at her pics we should just be happy she did not strap explosives to her chest and take out the entire hotel while going alalalalalalalalalalaalalalaal

There be a lot of lyin' and denyin' going on....

~CFrank

no, whitey took another sucessful black man out.

Successful??? Zero championships is successful? Must be the black QB definition of successful.

Successful??? Zero championships is successful? Must be the black QB definition of successful.

AFC Championship, Co-MVP, multi millionaire. yea, he was pretty sucessful.

whitey would be happy to have his numbers.

AFC Championship, Co-MVP, multi millionaire. yea, he was pretty sucessful.

That focktard Bud Adams has been selling this same sh!t calling his Oilers successful. All winning the AFL did for Adams and the oilers was allow them to claim they had failed at every level in the NFL.

i was listening to a guy on the radio yesterday who had been through a police academy and he was remarking how difficult it is to hit exactly where you want to hit even from 3-5 ft away. He said that most guys in the academy were guys who had used guns for big chunks of their life and they would have problems hitting a target at the beginning because of the lack of aim. Actually easier to be 20 ft away and "aim" the gun than to just point it and shoot. they said 3 of the 4 shots were kill shots, that's pretty damned impressive especially for a 20 year old girl who had just gotten her 1st gun. I guess if she was standing next to him and put one in his temple then it's probably fairly easy to hit your spot, since he was sleeping, but it also seems to me that there would be a fair amount of blood spatter from that and from that close a range, an exit wound on the other side that would prevent most people from walking to the other side and shooting another slug into him. It also seems to me that it would be pretty easy to collect that evidence from a crime scene stand point.

If you don't think he was successful...you are a complete idiot.

He said he was a successful man...not player...not QB...but man.

Even if he just said player...he would have been a successful one having a nice career.

Marino was successful as a QB...did he win it all? Nope...but still was pretty damn good.

He said he was a successful man...not player...not QB...but man.

First I was screwing around just like KP but since you want to get all serious.

I guess your daddy focked around a lot on your momma for you to call him a successful man. He was a miserable failure as a man. Any man that chooses getting laid over his responsibility as a father is not a successful man. He betrayed his children and has screwed up their lives to satisfy his selfish desires. That is not the mark of a successful man. But hey to each his own but I don't equate being an alcoholic adulteress as being a successful man.

Nice Article about McNair

Until the police wrap up their investigation, I'm only willing to acknowledge four victims — McNair's four sons.

I don't know how to classify the adults in this saga — McNair, his wife Mechelle or his 20-year-old girlfriend, Sahel "Jenny" Kazemi.

The kids, they're victims of two horrific crimes: 1. the murder of their father; 2. their father's apparent abandonment so that he had time to wine, dine, vacation and shack up with his jump-off.

This is the privilege of fame and inclusion in the boys club. We're so mentally diseased that we instinctively feel empathy and envy when we see a married father of four liquored up with his near-teenage girlfriend.

Damn Whitlock! :lol:

Well, she was thorough.

Good thing she used a pistol. McNair was pretty hard to take down with the shotgun.

:lol:

As police chief Ronal Serpas said, "It will never be known exactly what was on Kazemi's mind early Saturday morning."

This one is easy, same thing was on her mind that was on his...

...bullet.

Damn Whitlock! :rolleyes:

guy calls it like he see it.