Sign in to follow this  
swirvenirvin

Draft discussion

So, I see T. Jones ADP is ~5.10 but I'm not really sure why. He is still the starting RB, they lost suck a d1ck favre and Mangini, but Favre wasn't the reason for his success last year.

I mean I don't have him doing what he did last year, but 270 rushes 1125 yards 9 TD's 28 receptions 185 and 1 TD.

I would have loved to have taken Grant there but after Grant at least ADP there seems like there is a dropoff.

I know TE is deep this year too and love some of the guys you can get later, but with no TO I think Witten is 30-40 points above the next TE

I agree on Witten. I had him on my list for my next pick.

T.Jones never seems to get any respect. He could be a great pick or finally be a bust.

I think you reached a little early for him. I guess considering you have 23 picks to wait for another pick you had to grab a RB.

I was pretty happy to get McFadden here. I think he has more upside than most of the other backs available. He had 800 yards offense last year and he was hurt. I could easily see him get too 1300-1500 yards total offense and be a very good value in the 4rth round.

I was pretty happy to get McFadden here. I think he has more upside than most of the other backs available. He had 800 yards offense last year and he was hurt. I could easily see him get too 1300-1500 yards total offense and be a very good value in the 4rth round.

I like him too but just not where I drafted can't afford the complete bust.

Thus far he has been firmly entrenched in round 4 in pretty much every mock or draft I have seen this year, the value is approximate from an ADP perspective, though there is at least one RB who you may have taken that would be a little more "secure" in production.

Anyone want in on a draft that starts this Wednesday?

It is a 2 week long draft on RTsports. It is called the masters league. There are 3 open spots. I can give you more details if you are interested.

Is there any chance this thing gets moving soon?

well I'm running around today so won't be able to to monitor, but if Titans doesnt show up or pick by 10:00 someone go ahead and pick for him.

I will be in and out all day. I should be able to check every hour or so. Let's get this thing rolling.

5 picks in one day :pointstosky: :overhead: :doublethumbsup:

i'm trying to help move this along... :dunno:

Not a big deal. I have more time than money.

I got mike to make me a mod for this forum, so i updated the OTC. I just sent komlo a PM.

I got mike to make me a mod for this forum, so i updated the OTC. I just sent komlo a PM.

Thanks if u don't hear from him soon and he's past 2 hours just pick for him. All I have is my blackberry so can't tell too much of what is going on.

Wouldn't he get 2 hours for the first pick and 2 more hours for pick #2

:music_guitarred:

:lol:

We could give him a kicker for the 4th round and wait for him on the 5th. :music_guitarred:

Just so we all know where we are. At the rate we are going it will take over 16 days to complete this draft. :rolleyes:

I think we need to do something to speed this thing up.

Any suggestions?

Other than the time, I think things are looking good. I do think we have a decent group of guys here and it should be a fun league. We just need to get to the end of the draft peior to the start of the season. :thumbsup:

Sorry for delay, took kids to dentist and it took longer than expected.

was going to grab Addai, Ward went higher than I thought (LJ is a gamble) and I probably picked Clark too soon.

Would've taken Lynch but would have had to grab Jackson for first 3 weeks, not worth the gamble

was going to grab Addai, Ward went higher than I thought (LJ is a gamble) and I probably picked Clark too soon.

Would've taken Lynch but would have had to grab Jackson for first 3 weeks, not worth the gamble

no worries...i didn't want to pick for you. not much fun like that.

Just so we all know where we are. At the rate we are going it will take over 16 days to complete this draft. :thumbsdown:

I think we need to do something to speed this thing up.

Any suggestions?

Other than the time, I think things are looking good. I do think we have a decent group of guys here and it should be a fun league. We just need to get to the end of the draft peior to the start of the season. :nono:

There's nothing we can do, people just aren't being responsible.. Let's hope it picks up and people start leaving lists if they are gone for a while :D

I blame this all on Riddlen

I like Clark, and without Harrison his numbers from last year should be the same or better. TE is deeper this year though I like a bunch of guys ranked around 8-12

Same reason I snagged Gonzalez there... Not thrilled with DeSean as my #1 because the Eagles spread the ball so much, but I do expect several BIG games, so hopefully that will make up for a few sub-par games.

Same reason I snagged Gonzalez there... Not thrilled with DeSean as my #1 because the Eagles spread the ball so much, but I do expect several BIG games, so hopefully that will make up for a few sub-par games.

I like Gonzo too, I think he will get his catches, just not sure about TD's I have him at 7 with 75 receptions for 980 yards. I think he will easily get that and should be a steady #2 guy

wow...6 picks this morning!!! i pm'd RLLD, hopefully he jumps on soon.

I was ready to go in a different direction, but access to Rodgers at 5.09 was too good to pass up, I do not believe value such as this would have been available at my next pick; even though my other options will likely be gone at my next pick, I can get equitable value......

I was ready to go in a different direction, but access to Rodgers at 5.09 was too good to pass up, I do not believe value such as this would have been available at my next pick; even though my other options will likely be gone at my next pick, I can get equitable value......

Rodgers is way gone RLLD...

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...t&p=4027571

:banana:

i guess i should be careful what I wish for

:banana:

Rodgers is way gone RLLD...

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...t&p=4027571

:ninja:

i guess i should be careful what I wish for

OK, I was tracking the players by each round, but I see there is now a master thread showing them all, that will help a bunch. Let me go back the other way then...thanks for the heads up... :banana:

can i pick or do i have to wait for the repick?

gyahead and pick, Rodgers shoudl have been taken in the 3rd round at the earliest, had conistently gone in the 4th all summer, had no notion that I would have to drift back into the second round to find him already taken... :lol:

I fixed my pick, so you can proceed, the goof that took him in round 2 is unfortunately stuck with that silliness.... :lol: :mad:

Rodgers may turn out to be my best pick... And I didnt even pick him... lol

He looks sharp! Unfortunately, I have Grant in my big money league, so I dont want to see anymore passes inside the 5 yard line!

gyahead and pick, Rodgers shoudl have been taken in the 3rd round at the earliest, had conistently gone in the 4th all summer, had no notion that I would have to drift back into the second round to find him already taken... :lol:

I fixed my pick, so you can proceed, the goof that took him in round 2 is unfortunately stuck with that silliness.... :lol: :mad:

roy is gone too man...

Rodgers may turn out to be my best pick... And I didnt even pick him... lol

He looks sharp! Unfortunately, I have Grant in my big money league, so I dont want to see anymore passes inside the 5 yard line!

Perhaps, but he don't belong in rnd 2 brother, not even..... :mad:

Perhaps, but he don't belong in rnd 2 brother, not even..... :lol:

hey...Roy Williams was already taken too!!! :mad:

roy is gone too man...

Really? He isn't showing in the players picked thread...

WR

Larry Fitzgerald

Andre Johnson

Randy Moss

Calvin Johnson

Greg Jennings

Reggie Wayne

Steve Smith (CAR)

Marques Colston

Roddy White

T.J. Houshmandzadeh

Dwayne Bowe

Anquan Boldin

Terrell Owens

Wes Welker

Chad Ochocinco

Braylon Edwards

Vincent Jackson

DeSean Jackson

Perhaps, but he don't belong in rnd 2 brother, not even..... :mad:

Hence, the "I didnt pick him part"... lol

You may need some coffee or liquor this morning :lol:

Hold on, the mother focking lists arent up to date, please wait while i check every focking player...... :mad:

Hold on, the mother focking lists arent up to date, please wait while i check every focking player...... :mad:

dood, just the last few players arent updated. it says right on teh list UPDATE THROUGH 5.03. You are picking 5.09. That 6 players. jeebus man.