Sign in to follow this  
SuperSteelers

Peyton Hillis

Denver homers who do you think is leading the RB situation? I've heard only good things about Hillis and he definitely carried my team last year before he was injured. How many carries will Knowshon Moreno take? The more I think about it the more I believe the Denver situation will be like Tennessee. Thoughts?

Denver homers who do you think is leading the RB situation? I've heard only good things about Hillis and he definitely carried my team last year before he was injured. How many carries will Knowshon Moreno take? The more I think about it the more I believe the Denver situation will be like Tennessee. Thoughts?

I cant see Hillis higher then 4th in the pecking order, but he is the starting FB i believe, maybe short yardage/gl back

Moreno

Buck

Jordan

I think those 3 would all be ahead of him for carries

I cant see Hillis higher then 4th in the pecking order, but he is the starting FB i believe, maybe short yardage/gl back

Moreno

Buck

Jordan

I think those 3 would all be ahead of him for carries

This is likely true. With the departure of ratface, maybe we can get a better read on the RB's out there too... :music_guitarred:

Hillis has looked the best thus far. I've attended a few days at camp and watched the first game and its like a man among boys. He is outperforming all the other RBs by far. The coaches rave about his abilities.

Hillis will get a ton of time this year. At which position, I am unsure.

He is an excellent pick in later rounds. I have no clue how Buckhalter or Lamont Jordan will be ahead of this guy on the depth chart when the season starts. They just don't have Hillis' ability. Moreno, if healthy, will most likely get the 1st string back designation.

Pick this guy up. I have been getting him in the last round of all my mocks. Hillis is a stud...period.

peyton hillis is the new pierre thomas....

jdon

Hopefully Joke McDaniels gets him some 1st team touches so we can better gauge his lreadiness.

If Shanahan was still coach, Hillis is who I would probably go with. :bandana: and now that he's not, Hillis is definitely who I'm drafting in the last round. :dunno:

I think he proved last year that he can really pound the rock. I've grabbed him late in every league so if he doesn't come thru then no big loss. That said, I have read several places that they have been using him in their one back sets (which makes sense since he can catch the ball). I also recently read where someone predicted he would have the most carries of any Denver Rb at the end of the season.

Little risk, huge reward IMO.

If Shanahan was still coach, Hillis is who I would probably go with. :wave: and now that he's not, Hillis is definitely who I'm drafting in the last round. :cheers:

Hillis was my BOY last year - but honestly - no way he's even worth drafting when I KNEW he'd be in the FA pool - I'll wait until the first few games to see if he even gets some serious carries - I'd love to see him be the next LenWhale vulture TD back - but the fact that they signed 5,000 RB's in the offseason just kills the vibe thus far. :banana:

I don't understand why anyone would want to switch from FB to RB... FB's can be effective in the NFL till their mid 30's.

I don't understand why anyone would want to switch from FB to RB... FB's can be effective in the NFL till their mid 30's.

One reason would be MONEY!

Hillis was my BOY last year - but honestly - no way he's even worth drafting when I KNEW he'd be in the FA pool - I'll wait until the first few games to see if he even gets some serious carries -

If you're playing in a league with halfway knowledgeable drafters, he won't go undrafted, so I suggest you take him a round earlier that you might think. Kid can play and people are finally realizing that he will be the guy getting the carries that Moreno doesn't get.........