Sign in to follow this  
DAVID RUFFIN

THE JOB - URINE TEST

(Whoever wrote this one deserves a HUGE pat on the back!)

Like most folks in this country, I have a job. I work, they pay me.

I pay my taxes and the government distributes my taxes as it sees fit.

In order to get that paycheck in my case, I am required to pass a random urine test (with which I have no problem).

What I do have a problem with is the distribution of my taxes to people who don't have to pass a urine test.

So, here is my Question: Shouldn't one have to pass a urine test to get a welfare check because I have to pass one to earn it for them?

Please understand, I have no problem with helping people get back on their feet.

I do, on the other hand, have a problem with helping someone sitting on their ass - doing drugs, while I work. .

Can you imagine how much money each state would save if people had to pass a urine test to get a public assistance check?

In order to get that paycheck in my case, I am required to pass a random urine test (with which I have no problem).

What I do have a problem with is the distribution of my taxes to people who don't have to pass a urine test.

So, here is my Question: Shouldn't one have to pass a urine test to get a welfare check because I have to pass one to earn it for them?

Please understand, I have no problem with helping people get back on their feet.

I do, on the other hand, have a problem with helping someone sitting on their ass - doing drugs, while I work. .

Can you imagine how much money each state would save if people had to pass a urine test to get a public assistance check?

You need to turn in your Liberal card. They don't like this kind of propaganda.

I'm all out of weed, but should be hooking up in the next day or so. :doublethumbsup: I've worked 13 out of the last 14 days. :cheers:

I'm all out of weed, but should be hooking up in the next day or so. :cheers: I've worked 13 out of the last 14 days. :thumbsup:

:doublethumbsup:

Stupid quote.

Shouldn't one have to pass a urine test to get a welfare check because I have to pass one to earn it for them?

While I agree with the idea, this quote is stupid. Sorry no pat on the back.

I also pissed in a cup 3 or 4 times during that span. :doublethumbsup:

But I don't get drug tested. :cheers:

Stupid quote.

Shouldn't one have to pass a urine test to get a welfare check because I have to pass one to earn it for them?

While I agree with the idea, this quote is stupid. Sorry no pat on the back.

After re-reading it I have to agree that the quotes are stupid. I have never been tested but I know where the guy is coming from. I mowed the lawn this morning so I think I've earned the right to blaze up tonight. :thumbsup:

What is even more amazing, is just who gets tested and who doesn't out the working folks. Welders, construction workers, the fork lift drivers, etc.. have to be tested. But not the doctors, Senators, Congressmen, etc.. do not. WTF kind of backwords azz sh1t is this. It is outrageous that the folks who make the decisions for everyone in the country are not drug tested but the regular laborer must be tested. Doctors literally have peoples lives in their hands, but they are not drug tested. It's focking insane.

What is even more amazing, is just who gets tested and who doesn't out the working folks. Welders, construction workers, the fork lift drivers, etc.. have to be tested. But not the doctors, Senators, Congressmen, etc.. do not. WTF kind of backwords azz sh1t is this. It is outrageous that the folks who make the decisions for everyone in the country are not drug tested but the regular laborer must be tested. Doctors literally have peoples lives in their hands, but they are not drug tested. It's focking insane.

A friend of mines brother is an emergency room doctor. The first thing he does when he ends his shift-gets sh!tty stoned. And he has no problem about who knows it.

This is such a simple idea and it would work wonders not only on lazy druggies (kilroy,kutulu,SUX) it would kick the shat out of drug cartels in Messico by lessening demand :cheers:

But out government will never do it because it would take away some of our dependence on them :overhead:

I'm all out of weed, but should be hooking up in the next day or so. :music_guitarred: I've worked 13 out of the last 14 days. :pointstosky:

I work every day. And thats not a joke. I mean, I work from home but im doing my job 10-15 hours a day every day that I dont have something else to do. I blow through a half ounce of weed EVERY week.

And despite what sux would have you believe stoners are NOT lazy, shifty or smelly.