Which B.E. will we see this year?

The 2007 where his stats were 80 1289 16

or

The 2008 where his stats were 55 873 3

Which B.E. will we see this year?

The 2007 where his stats were 80 1289 16

or

The 2008 where his stats were 55 873 3

I'm thinking somewhere in between these numbers. He can't possibly be as bad as last year unless he's out most or all of the season. Whomever wins the starting job will be locked in on him as this is about the only weapon in the passing game that the Browns have currently. Granted, Edwards will be seeing a lot of double teams but he should still get his numbers.

I'm projecting 1000 yards and 8 TD's with potential for more.

My best guess would be in the middle. He definetly is not as bad as last year BUT hes not as good as 2007. I say 60-70 receptions , 950-1100 yeards and 8-10 tds. Good WR2 in fantasy.

Contract year and no winslow.

Nothing motivates these guys more than money.

Agree that he will probably step up. Contract year and possibly a couple of rookies that may get some good playing time. Not having Winslow has to help him too.

The guy to watch out for at a much lesser price is Cribbs. He's looking like the #2 WR. He's also trying to get paid.

I think this is right. Cribbs looks great. If you get return yards he may be the steal of the draft/waiver wire.

I think this is right. Cribbs looks great. If you get return yards he may be the steal of the draft/waiver wire.

Agreed. Don't underestimate Cribbs. Not sure if this will be his breakout year but he's like Devin Hester in that he has pure, raw talent and just needs some polishing.

Edwards is basically the only legit threat they have at WR/TE. In his career year of 07 he had Winslow and Jurevicuis to free him up against double teams. Neither is there anymore and Stallworth is suspended. I do think they will be playing a lot of catch up this season. He should get put up good numbers in garbage time. But no way does he perform anywhere close to his 07 season.

Folks citing the loss of Winslow as a positive are not really considering the reason for Edwards' poor 2008. He didn't become less of an option; he simply had too many drops. His hands were horrible, and with that kind of concentration, even if you're looking at his high upside as your motivation for drafting him, you have to accept that he is likely to be extremely inconsistent.

I agree with most that Braylon should put up numbers somewhere in between his last two years. I would feel comfortable drafting him as a WR2.

Agreed. Don't underestimate Cribbs. Not sure if this will be his breakout year but he's like Devin Hester in that he has pure, raw talent and just needs some polishing.

I'm telling everyone right now to get CRibbs now while you still can. He's perhaps the best explosive player on the Browns. If he becomes #2 his value skyrockets and you can get him for beans right now.

:unsure:

I've taken risks in the past and have been burned. I passed him up this year in my main league cause I just don't trust him to do ######. Besides to take a ###### on a sure TD catch.

I play in 3 leagues. I scratched out ALL Cleveland Browns players prior to my drafts.

They will be HORRIBLE!

Guess your passing up on CJ this year like you passed up on him last year too right? :(

I also dont like drafting Browns players on my squad, BUT it does depend on who the QB will be this year. As much as I would rather see Quinn win the job, D. Anderson gives him the best Fantasy value. ALSO dont forget that last year the browns didnt score a offesive TD in the last 6 games and of the last 4 games the starting QB was Ken Dorsey and Gradkowski.. The browns players knew Romeo was heading out of town and he lost his team, Mangini has firm control and all this should help B. Edwards out big. His ADP lands him in the 5th round and I have seen him slide much later, Its seem like good value to me...

Depends whoe is the QB .

I personally dont like Quinn , Edwards would be more productive with Anderson.

I grabbed him in round 9/12. He's my WR3 and I think I got great value for him. He's capable of big numbers and I think a number of factors already listed will contribute to a significantly better season than last.