Sign in to follow this  
BirdBradyBobbyOrr

If the Patriots don't beat the Jets on November 22nd

um, i mean i'll take you up on your offer that if the Pats lose you will ban yourself.

Im not going to make a similarly stupid offer and say if the Jets lose I will ban myself.

JETS will not win that game!!!! Sanchez little 3 game win streak to start career is over and the JETS have been exposed as frauds :doublethumbsup: :unsure:

JETS will not win that game!!!! Sanchez little 3 game win streak to start career is over and the JETS have been exposed as frauds :headbanger: :doublethumbsup:

Sure hope you are right. If the pats lose twice the jets this year then a pats fan might take out brady's other knee. It could get ugly.

Pats = Breaking NFL records today.

Jets = Losing to the Bills today.

November 22nd. Bring it on.

hey everyone! look at me! :first:

My, how the mighty have fallen. They used to brag about Super Bowl wins (granted, it's been a long while now) and maybe an undefeated season. Now, it's about beating up an 0-5 team to improve to 4-2.

hey everyone! look at me! :banana:

No that's Rex Ryan and the Jets who are the attention seekers.

As one scribe wrote "since the Jets beat the Patriots in the SuperBowl they have gone 1-3". Rex Ryan talked major smack, Kerry Rhodes talked smack, and Mark Sanchez acted the fool doing all those commercials as a rookie. This team is getting humbled right before our eyes.

The Jets got up for the Pats game but haven't been able to match that intensity again.

The November 22nd game in Foxboro is going to be a beat down. Start planning your rosters accordingly. Brady will want to prove that the Jets got lucky and show the world what he has. I think it's been proven that the Pats and Brady will run up the score if they can.

In 2012 Ryan and Sanchez will both be gone or at least on the chopping block.

looking for my Bernard Pollard action figure and Tom Brady voodoo doll...

looking for my Bernard Pollard action figure and Tom Brady voodoo doll...

:pointstosky:

Sweet post!

Leon Washington out for the season! This is getting easier and easier. Leon Washington is the reigning Patriots killer and the biggest weapon the Jets had. Look for a reckoning on November 22nd and the Patriots to destroy the Jets.

PS Look at me!

PS Look at me!

thanks for taking care of that for me. :thumbsdown:

Leon Washington out for the season! This is getting easier and easier. Leon Washington is the reigning Patriots killer and the biggest weapon the Jets had. Look for a reckoning on November 22nd and the Patriots to destroy the Jets.

His stats for week two against the Pats:

14 carries, 58 yards, one fumble and 4 returns for 31.

Not seeing the Patriots killer. Pretty sure it was the defense that stopped NE, not the offense.

His stats for week two against the Pats:

14 carries, 58 yards, one fumble and 4 returns for 31.

Not seeing the Patriots killer. Pretty sure it was the defense that stopped NE, not the offense.

just let him be. he will tire himself out eventually

or maybe not :thumbsup:

Ask around from any Pats fans you know. Leon Washington always made big plays against the Pats. Getting 1st downs, making special teams plays just being a thorn in our side.

By the way. THE PATRIOTS ARE GOING TO ###### DESTROY THE JETS ON NOVEMBER 22nd. I don't hear any Jets fans talking smack anymore because they know there is going to be a reckoning.

And no I will not tire.

Ask around from any Pats fans you know. Leon Washington always made big plays against the Pats. Getting 1st downs, making special teams plays just being a thorn in our side.

By the way. THE PATRIOTS ARE GOING TO ###### DESTROY THE JETS ON NOVEMBER 22nd. I don't hear any Jets fans talking smack anymore because they know there is going to be a reckoning.

And no I will not tire.

Im not much of a smack talker. Im a die hard fan of my team and I support them through the good times and bad times. Im confident in them and i will bet on them from time to time.

I prefer to let the loud mouths make asses of themselves.

You know, the guys who talk a bunch of ###### leading up to week 2, eat crow, and then make a thread like this one right after they lose :doh:

You know, the guys who talk a bunch of ###### leading up to week 2, eat crow, and then make a thread like this one right after they lose :bench:

I was talking smack long before week 2 and long before WhiteShadow was on this board. You hear me Salami!?

The Jets can't get up like that again. They can't trot out Woody, O'Connell and Larry Izzo again. Well they can but it won't work. I knew that 5 minutes after the 1st game ended. While some of you ran around saying "Tom Brady is done" and "Mark Sanchez looks so great throwing touchdowns he's simply the best". Game 1 was an aberration, like the 1st Dolphins game last year. They got up, we got beat, rematch is coming, the reckoning is coming.

are you predicting a score like 59-10 like you did for week 2?

How many TD passes was Tom going to have? was it 5?

Somebody needs to teach Sanchez to stop being a jerk. His coach is ruining this kid. That QB bootleg was a great play and he ran a great play but that showboating from a rookie who tossed 5 picks 2 weeks before. It's a little out of control.

Just End This Season

Jets

Somebody needs to teach Sanchez to stop being a jerk. His coach is ruining this kid. That QB bootleg was a great play and he ran a great play but that showboating from a rookie who tossed 5 picks 2 weeks before. It's a little out of control.

Just End This Season

Jets

Says the guy that supports his team running up the score on a winless team? LMAO!

If it is ok for your team to run up scores, why isn't it ok for a rookie to showboat?

I mean, let's look at this. Colts Rookie CB Lacey I think his name is, takes an INT for a TD, just slides in the endzone. Nothing else....Gets a flag plus 10k fine by the NFL, yet other Def and Off players do back flips and everything else into the end zone, get nothing??

Says the guy that supports his team running up the score on a winless team? LMAO!

If it is ok for your team to run up scores, why isn't it ok for a rookie to showboat?

Mz? You aren't making any sense? I mean there's a difference between being a contrarian and just being an arse. You are being an arse.

By the way, the Saints, Colts and Giants have all run up scores this season? Does that piss you off also? Regardless it's totally off topic. NOT EVEN IN THE SAME UNIVERSE OF TOPICS!

One of them is about teams running up scores the other is about A ROOKIE showboating?

Serious question. Did you ever play any sports? Were you ever in the military? I'll assume you were on any sports team, or in the military or I'd guess even a fraternity so I'm sure you believe that "ROOKIES, FRESHMEN AND PRIVATES SHOULD ALWAYS SHUT THEIR MOUTHS". ALWAYS! You don't showboat, you don't talk smack, you don't do anything but your job and take the hazing you deserve. You do the crap work and take what praise you might be given if any at all.

If you think it's a good sign that he's holding up the football like that, if you think it shows composure and class and the humility or level headedness that you want out of a Rookie, so be it. Me I want my rookies quiet and under the radar. I don't want them dancing and showboating until they've actually made it through and entire 16 game season.

Your call.

PS I have no problem with teams running up scores. None at all. The offense is paid to score and they should keep trying until the end of games.

I mean, let's look at this. Colts Rookie CB Lacey I think his name is, takes an INT for a TD, just slides in the endzone. Nothing else....Gets a flag plus 10k fine by the NFL, yet other Def and Off players do back flips and everything else into the end zone, get nothing??

I'd be cool if they banned all dumb celebtrations. Especially the dooshes who celebrate after a routine tackle. :dunno:

Especially the dooshes who celebrate after a routine tackle. :dunno:

Never have truer words been spoken on FFToday.

I'd be cool if they banned all dumb celebtrations. Especially the dooshes who celebrate after a routine tackle. :thumbsdown:

I would agree with you on the routine tackles. I love the ones that celebrate after the other player just got the first down and such.

I won't even reply to BBB at this time, as I think he hurt himself writing the above and I kinda feel sorry for him. Kinda, not a lot, but kinda.

I would agree with you on the routine tackles. I love the ones that celebrate after the other player just got the first down and such.

Chris Canty, 1st round draft pick for the Patriots back in like 97/98? I'd guess. He makes a hit slams the guy down and hops up and starts DANCING! Like DANCING! Meanwhile back in the Hall of Justice the football is loose because his hit caused a fumble.

Well the opposing team recovered the fumble and Chris Canty was forever known as "Dancing" Chris Canty around New England.

Ray Lewis and Jr Seau are notorious for celebrating early. They are both HOF and maybe 1-2 LB's ever but the celebrations are over the top.

TD's and that's it if you ask me.

Lights out was the lamest thing ever.

Just a little reminder!

THE JETS AND SANCHEZ WERE OVERHYPED BY THE NEW YORK MEDIA.

Jets fans are jumping off the bandwagon by the score.

Patriots win on November 22nd

Look at me. :lol:

New Yorkers love their teams during the good times and the bad times.

Jumping off the bandwagon? Please, if there is one good thing about NY sports fans its that they are hardly bandwagon fans.

BillyBuckner

Want to make a sig bet for this game? Technically you should have nothing to lose since you're claiming if the Jets win you won't post here for a year. I really don't believe you will stick to that, but hopefully you do.

So how about a sig bet lasting until the playoffs begin?

For what its worth I think the Patriots will win this game. I won't ###### about injuries but I don't like the Jets chances as much without Washington and moreso without Jenkins clogging the middle

BillyBuckner

Want to make a sig bet for this game? Technically you should have nothing to lose since you're claiming if the Jets win you won't post here for a year. I really don't believe you will stick to that, but hopefully you do.

So how about a sig bet lasting until the playoffs begin?

For what its worth I think the Patriots will win this game. I won't ###### about injuries but I don't like the Jets chances as much without Washington and moreso without Jenkins clogging the middle

I can't really make a side bet. I ran my mouth and I gotta live up to my word.

The Jets are a good team and Sanchez is a good young QB but I think they put way too much effort into beating the Patriots and will continue to slip as the season progresses.

I will say I almost would have felt better if the Pats beat the Colts. I'm actually worried about a letdown and for the first time I've been regretting my starting of this topic.

A signature bet might have been easier to stand if I lose.

And yes New York fans are solid.

Ive got Brady and Welker, so im rooting for a huge game from them obviously.

That said, BBB, some of the posts ive seen you make around here in the past have lead me to believe you are thoughtful and a good communicator....prior to reading this thread.

You're all over the place man, and acting like those LBs you speak of....

PS Look at me!

I laughed at this, only because the Leon hype was so ridiculous to Thomas Jones superiority. He was like an awful Reggie Bush! (Is that possible?)

Either way, NE DEF wants blood and lots of it - I want a ###### blowout this weekend and FOCK Revis. :lol:

Ive got Brady and Welker, so im rooting for a huge game from them obviously.

That said, BBB, some of the posts ive seen you make around here in the past have lead me to believe you are thoughtful and a good communicator....prior to reading this thread.

You're all over the place man, and acting like those LBs you speak of....

Robert D! My man from Vietnam!

Fair enough, I am all over the place and sidenote my real name is "Robert D(fill in the blanks)" which is hilarious.

The point of this topic is to be irrationally supportive and let my neuroses out. So yes you are correct I am absolutely all over the place on this thread. But that's because the season has been so up and down and I also like to stir ###### up when it comes to the Jets.

My true feelings. Mark Sanchez overhyped, but talented and IMHO probably the next QB to be chased out of NYC.

When I say New York has good fans I do mean that. They certainly hop on and off bandwagons quicker then anyone but they always ride the next wave. New York fans have so much going on if one team sucks they'll divert their attention elsewhere.

The Jets got lucky against the Patriots. They had our playbook and Kevin O'Connell helped them tremendously. It won't happen again. I'm a bit nervous because it's the week of the bet and also because of a possible let down after that brutal lost in Indy. Still I'll be sitting in my seats from opening kickoff to the final whistle and I firmly believe the Patriots win this game.

When I say New York has good fans I do mean that. They certainly hop on and off bandwagons quicker then anyone but they always ride the next wave. New York fans have so much going on if one team sucks they'll divert their attention elsewhere.

i repectfully disagree.

there is nothing "bandwagon" about NY fans.

The Jets are the only NY team I am a fan of and I can say that Ny fans can be very, very annoying... and fickle when it comes to players and coaches but never when it comes to the team.

i repectfully disagree.

there is nothing "bandwagon" about NY fans.

The Jets are the only NY team I am a fan of and I can say that Ny fans can be very, very annoying... and fickle when it comes to players and coaches but never when it comes to the team.

i agree with that.

i spent a few years during my medical training living in manhattan and working in queens, and then some years in baltimore. at that time i had the opp and pleasure of going to the 2006 nfl draft featuring mario, reggie, and vince. hanging out all night to make sure i got a wristband to get in was a fun experience.

the experience taught me 2 things: the reigning SB champs' fans [that yr, the steelers] always think everyone on their team is a future HOfer, even the schmoes; the jets fans, regardless of team status or crappiness or whatever, are passionate to death, and mostly to an annoyance level i have never encountered.

[in addition, i also had opps for some orioles and yankees games, featuring some bumpkins and at least 1 occasion the red sox. the new york fans are def not bandwagon types. unfortunately, the orioles fans have had a lot of reason to lose zest, and most of their yankee or red sox games feature 50+% opposing fans in the stands. too bad they can't maintain ravens passion, which is diehard off the charts like their leader ray lewis.]

so birdbrain, for the record, what are your parameters and setup of this upcoming game???

i don't know what stage u set last time around. afterward, we heard all about your pats not playing well, a million uncharacteristic penalties, brady's clear zero confidence in his health affecting his game. i do recall your one glimmer of "niceness and praise" when u mentioned that despite winning ugly, the jets did win, and doing so in such fashion still is a trait of good teams.

this time around kris jenkins is out, welker is in, brady is weeks healthier, sanchez is weeks uglier...yet...your pats just pooched a game u hyped as a win and are currently between ~70th to 85th percentile of teams leaguewide....soooo...

where are u on this game? how much of a percentage, if any at all, will u concede to the [underdog] jets???

[just wondering what david and goliath stage setting we have here, as to prepare for any upcoming humor if your dream/prediction does not come true....]

so birdbrain, for the record, what are your parameters and setup of this upcoming game???

Fair questions. I believe the Patriots dominated the 1st half and let the Jets hang around too long. Had the Patriots taken advantage of the scoring opportunities they had early in that game it probably wouldn't have been a Jets win. Also at that time the Jets was clicking and more advanced then Brady was as a player returning from injury. It showed on the field as the Jets defense controlled Tom Brady who was inaccurate and panicked. The absence of Wes Welker hurt as Edelman was not nearly as effective.

So what happens this time.

The Patriots are back to playing at an elite level on offense and they will pick this Jets defense apart with bubble screens and quick passes to Welker. This will be an attempt to get those corners to step up so Randy can get 1 on 1 with the safeties which he'll win. I definitely think they hit Randy with a few passes deep but don't see him being the focal point of the offense as I think it will be all Welker all day and the Jets will work to keep Randy controlled and give Welker those catches. You have to pick your poison. I don't think the Patriots spend a lot of time trying to establish a running game instead I think they come out firing early and often. Brady has some game film on this Jets defense now and his mind, which has always been his greatest asset, is back to thinking at football speed. He'll be ready for the blitz seeing it this 2nd time around.

On defense the Jets are in trouble and I anticipate several turnovers. Sanchez will throw into the heart of several blitzes and I like our chances to get to Sanchez this week. We got to Manning a bit last week and he's normally untouchable. I see Sanchez having passes blocked, grass stains on his knees, and several turnovers. Bill has some game film on Sanchez and the Jets offense and he'll be better prepared to combat the rookie. Furthermore I think this is a much less dangerous offense with Leon Washington on IR and Cotchery can't do it alone. Sanchez will give the Patriots offense great field position with those turnovers and we'll control field position all day.

Special teams expect a New England touchdown on KR or PR. Welker almost broke a couple last week. This is the week.

Don't understand all this Revis/Moss crap. Who cares how he covered Randy. The Patriots lost. Revis played his roll on a defense that was on the winning side of the coin.

Also it seemed to me like it was Cover 1 all day. That means Revis ALWAYS has safety help over the top. What didn't make sense about Randy or Revis comments is that every CB has at least Cover 1 help.

Play the games.

Patriots 42 Jets 10

If your not aware of what Revis is doing, open your eyes.

He simply shuts players down. As soon as they put him on MSW, he held him to 1 catch in the second half.

Randy Moss is a top 5 WR all-time so while a good game wouldn't exactly shock me, you can't say you like the idea of Revis covering your top offensive weapon.

Their matchup is a game inside this game. If the Jets use a similar game plan as week 2, Revis will be on moss 90% of the game.

I'll step up and take the bet! I said the Jets will win and I will stand by it.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=357243

I havnt posted much in the last 5 years but I do enjoy FFToday. So if the Jets lose I will not post on here again for a year. I will however still visit the sight for their info. If the Jets do lose I will make my last post on Monday. It will be titled... "F*CK THE PATRIOTS!".

:overhead:

J-E-T-S! Jets! Jets! Jets!