Sign in to follow this  
BirdBradyBobbyOrr

If the Patriots don't beat the Jets on November 22nd

As long as Tom Brady plays on the 22nd the New England Patriots will beat the New York Jets. If the Patriots do not beat the Jets in the rematch I will not post on FFToday for one year. My last post will be congratulating the Jets, Jets fans and a few of the haters on FFToday who would welcome my banishment.

I'll miss the back and forth. Heck I'll even miss Road Lizard and Scooter but I'll honor my word.

Any Jets fans willing to step up?

As long as Tom Brady plays on the 22nd the Patriots will beat the Jets. If the Patriots do not beat the Jets in the rematch I will not post on this site for one year. My last post will be a congratulatory one to the Jets and Jets fans and to the a few of the haters on FFToday who would welcome the banishment.

Make it two.

************EDIT: See below post************************

Bookmarked for some hilarity later.... :doublethumbsup:

OP, what's the "Bobby" in your name ? I know the Bird, Brady and Orr reference, can't figure out the Bobby. Now if it was BirdBradyPapiOrr, I would get that. :lol:

Bobby Orr? :dunno:

OP, what's the "Bobby" in your name ? I know the Bird, Brady and Orr reference, can't figure out the Bobby. Now if it was BirdBradyPapiOrr, I would get that. :dunno:

I'm assuming he wanted to keep the illiteration going with the B's. Bird, Brady and Bobby Orr. As opposed to Bird, Brady and Orr.

As long as Tom Brady plays on the 22nd the New England Patriots will beat the New York Jets. If the Patriots do not beat the Jets in the rematch I will not post on FFToday for one year. My last post will be congratulating the Jets, Jets fans and a few of the haters on FFToday who would welcome my banishment.

I'll miss the back and forth. Heck I'll even miss Road Lizard and Scooter but I'll honor my word.

gotta love "loser leaves town" propositons that start with a conditional...nut up and grow a pair!!!

No offense but threads like this are very pathetic.

Childish on a Dallas Empire level.

I'm assuming he wanted to keep the illiteration going with the B's. Bird, Brady and Bobby Orr. As opposed to Bird, Brady and Orr.

What about BOB

Brady Orr Bird

I wish I knew another O name :thumbsup:

personally I would have gone with BirdBradyBillBuckner

:thumbsup: NOT FUNNY

:nono: NOT FUNNY

i beg to differ :lol:

and for the record i hate the Yankees and actually like the Sawx

hey sucker, don't steal my line...i've been calling him "buckner" for nearly 4 years now. that's my schtick...get your own.

i'm not making this bet, being a Steelers fan, but gawd would I love to see it come to fruition... :nono:

OP, what's the "Bobby" in your name ? I know the Bird, Brady and Orr reference, can't figure out the Bobby. Now if it was BirdBradyPapiOrr, I would get that. :nono:

There used to be a BeantownBobbyD on this site. He got kicked off for calling Football Scooter a pedophile. BirdBradyBobbyOrr is homage to the great BeantownBobbyD

gotta love "loser leaves town" propositons that start with a conditional...nut up and grow a pair!!!

HAH! I hope you are joking. I aint taking that action with our backup QB in. We just got held without a TD with a Hall of Famer under center.

And to anyone who thinks this is a lame thread, I'm putting my money where my mouth is. Personally I always give props when people do that. Win lose or draw lay em down.

If I had a gun for every ace I have drawn,

I could arm a town the size of Abilene

Don't you push me baby, beause I'm holdin' low

And you know I'm only in it for the gold

hey sucker, don't steal my line...i've been calling him "buckner" for nearly 4 years now. that's my schtick...get your own.

i'm not making this bet, being a Steelers fan, but gawd would I love to see it come to fruition... :nono:

Gotta give credit to Crabfish, but crabbie you gotta admit "imitation is the greatest form of flattery".

There used to be a BeantownBobbyD on this site. He got kicked off for calling Football Scooter a pedophile. BirdBradyBobbyOrr is homage to the great BeantownBobbyD

HAH! I hope you are joking. I aint taking that action with our backup QB in. We just got held without a TD with a Hall of Famer under center.

And to anyone who thinks this is a lame thread, I'm putting my money where my mouth is. Personally I always give props when people do that. Win lose or draw lay em down.

If I had a gun for every ace I have drawn,

I could arm a town the size of Abilene

Don't you push me baby, beause I'm holdin' low

And you know I'm only in it for the gold

Buckner redeemed himself in my eyes when he informed me of the Football Scooter incident. Anybody that calls scooter that is a-ok in my book (hey Buckner, have you met GFAIFP??? he takes that to a whole new level). BBBO will live up to this...he'll spend months in his room crying at the feet of tom brady underwear model poster over his bed, but he'll live up to it

its a lame thread because its a sad grab for attention.

Or maybe it's a "FUN grab for attention". Sad? Not really sure about that?

I mean I'm making less than I have made in 10 years. I haven't been getting laid lately, my ex-girlfriends that are still in Boston all got married when I was in SD for four years and even the one that got divorced doesn't want me at all. My Cali girl, smoking little Vietnamese Irish mix, is just getting hotter every time I see a photo of her with her truly ugly new boyfriend. My Grandpa just died 4 months ago and my Mom had a stroke. I have a torn rotator cuff. The Jets just beat the Pats and Brady didn't throw a TD.

But despite a rough patch I'm not going to complain. I'm a pretty happy and lucky Dude. Heading to Pittsburgh for 5 days tomorrow. Just this summer I've been to the Cape, Newport Rhode Island, rafting down the Sacco river, I've been to Nascar at Loudon NH and like 10 Sox games, 3 Revolution games, 2 Phish shows, the Pats, I actually did get some strange throughout June and July, I just studded out my Boxer and the mom had 12 puppies. My 95 year old Grandmother is healthy. Nope I'm not sad at all.

Just having a good time and putting my money where my mouth is. What's sad is that you actually are such a negative person. That's sad.

I mean I'm making less than I have made in 10 years. I haven't been getting laid lately, my ex-girlfriends that are still in Boston all got married when I was in SD for four years and even the one that got divorced doesn't want me at all. My Cali girl, smoking little Vietnamese Irish mix, is just getting hotter every time I see a photo of her with her truly ugly new boyfriend. My Grandpa just died 4 months ago and my Mom had a stroke. I have a torn rotator cuff. The Jets just beat the Pats and Brady didn't throw a TD.

But despite a rough patch I'm not going to complain. I'm a pretty happy and lucky Dude. Heading to Pittsburgh for 5 days tomorrow. Just this summer I've been to the Cape, Newport Rhode Island, rafting down the Sacco river, I've been to Nascar at Loudon NH and like 10 Sox games, 3 Revolution games, 2 Phish shows, the Pats, I actually did get some strange throughout June and July, I just studded out my Boxer and the mom had 12 puppies. My 95 year old Grandmother is healthy. Nope I'm not sad at all.

Just having a good time and putting my money where my mouth is. What's sad is that you actually are such a negative person. That's sad.

Geez, how's your prostate?

i beg to differ B)

and for the record i hate the Yankees and actually like the Sawx

just the mention or thought of his FU#$%* name makes me want to puke B) . i was young in 86 but still remember it.

hey BirdBrady

i was at the PHISH show new years eve back in 99 or 00 at the GARDEN cant remember which year but it was great than got on the T and some how found my buddies apartment at Northeastern :thumbsup: man those were the good ole days getting lost in city of boston from rest of crew with only back pack full of beer and an address. lucky the T was free to ride that night B)

too bad this site doesnt have avatars, those bets are much more fun.

I never do no posting bets, if my team wins i dont want the other guy going into hiding.

Geez, how's your prostate?

HAH!

ruh ro.................be careful :rolleyes:

shut the fock up and ban yourself already

No offense but threads like this are very pathetic.

So you see a thread that does not interest you. Then you go into the thread and feel the need to tell everyone else that this thread does not intetest you.

THAT is a sad grab for attention!!

So you see a thread that does not interest you. Then you go into the thread and feel the need to tell everyone else that this thread does not intetest you.

THAT is a sad grab for attention!!

show me where I said the thread didn't interest me

:blink:

How about no matter what happens in that game, you should hang yourself live on the web for all to see.

How were the mosquitos at Saco? We cancelled our trip in august because they were supposed to be terrible... its an awesome time tho...

:headbanger:

let me help you out.

I said it was pathetic and a sad grab for attention but I never said I wasn't interested. In fact, I am quite interested in him banning himself for a year :doublethumbsup:

How about no matter what happens in that game, you should hang yourself live on the web for all to see.

Wow, this was mean....funny, but mean! Personally, I would rather he put a new sig up for two weeks or something.

I can't wait for the Pats/Colts game! I am up for a sig challenge for the loser to have to put in a new sig for a bit.

I don't care about the outcome of this game. I also don't care if you ban yourself from this board.

I think you should throw yourself off the GW bridge, win or lose. :banana:

I think you should throw yourself off the GW bridge, win or lose. :doublethumbsup:

Ummm, yeah, ok? That's hilarious. Actually it's a little creepy actually. edjr I thought you were better than that? Just an odd reply?

I don't care about the outcome of this game. I also don't care if you ban yourself from this board.

Yet you care enough to reply? And beyond that? Who the hell are you? I don't think I've ever read anything remotely interesting from you. Any relation to TopGun76. U R A DOLT

How were the mosquitos at Saco? We cancelled our trip in august because they were supposed to be terrible... its an awesome time tho...

Dude they were so freaking bad I couldn't over emphasize that.

I've slept in a lot of crappy places and I can handle that stuff but nothing has ever been as bad as Saco this summer.

I felt like Pigpen but with a cloud of mosquitos not dirt.

But you know what? It was still a freaking awesome time! We must have cranked back 400 beers and two of my friends hooked up with some random chicks that night camping by the riverside.

I can't wait till next year but I will not go if the skeeters are that bad. I certainly understand why you canceled.

As far as I can tell, not one single Jets fan took me up on this offer.

That means bump.

:dunno: :thumbsup:

As far as I can tell, not one single Jets fan took me up on this offer.

That means bump.

:music_guitarred: :cry:

um, i mean i'll take you up on your offer that if the Pats lose you will ban yourself.

Im not going to make a similarly stupid offer and say if the Jets lose I will ban myself.