Sign in to follow this  
msudavedawg

Brees/Rivers/Cutler/Rodgers Owners

Don't know if I've seen so many top flight QBs on a bye the same week of the season!

Rivers owner. Traded Flacco (scored MBIII for him!) so I am without a decent backup. Rolling with Cassell in hopes that the 'Boys put the Chiefs down in a big hole early and he has to throw all day. Plus Larry Johnson ain't helping them any.

Drafted S. Hill as backup in all my leagues. Rolling with him, he did OK for me last week with Warner on bye

I own Rodgers and am rolling with Big Ben. Played Ben over Rodgers last week too and he rewarded me by outscoring Rodgers by .35! Lol. I'm liking my QB situation so far.

Cutler owner here, rolling w/ Garrard.. I also own Hass...yeah, I know, why have 3 QB's in a start 1 league? Took Garrard late (last pick 13th Rd in 12 team redraft) in a league that is always QB crazy (6 pts/any TD); just couldn't pass up the value, Given Hass' injury (even if he plays this week), I'm now very happy I did that.

Carson Palmer.

Derek Anderson is on WW. Thinking of dropping and playing Anderson vs BUFF instead of Palmer vs BALT, however Rivers threw for over 400 yds on BALT a few weeks ago. Kind of torn on what to do.

Don't know if I've seen so many top flight QBs on a bye the same week of the season!

Rivers owner. Traded Flacco (scored MBIII for him!) so I am without a decent backup. Rolling with Cassell in hopes that the 'Boys put the Chiefs down in a big hole early and he has to throw all day. Plus Larry Johnson ain't helping them any.

Kerry Collins. :sleep:

Rodgers owner in one league and have Garrard going this week. It is one week to late but if he scores above 20 ill be happy :thumbsup:

Own Brees in one league - Trent Edwards vs CLE

Own Rogers in another - Trent Edwards vs CLE

Shaun Hill at home 7-0.

This could really kill me if he does nothing owning Hill and Davis.

Rodgers owner forced to go with Cassel vs DAL. I'm not all that confident but hope Matty can put up 10-15pts. Cowboys D isn't that great.

We only start 1QB but for some reason my league mates horde QBs every year. Four teams have 3QBs rostered. <_<

Rodgers owner forced to go with Cassel vs DAL. I'm not all that confident but hope Matty can put up 10-15pts. Cowboys D isn't that great.

We only start 1QB but for some reason my league mates horde QBs every year. Four teams have 3QBs rostered. :thumbsup:

cassel has put up 15-17 points in his three games this year. He is really not bad as a fantasy player.

I own Rodgers and am rolling with Big Ben. Played Ben over Rodgers last week too and he rewarded me by outscoring Rodgers by .35! Lol. I'm liking my QB situation so far.

I have the same tandem. It's nice to have Big Ben as a backup QB going into this week to face Detroit.

Rivers owner...rolling out Garrard this week

Goin with Gerrard in one Anderson in another. Glad Braylon is gone.

Garard for Brees in one league

Cassell, Edwards, Anderson or Collins for Rivers in another league. Still haven't decided.

I have Rivers. I went wild and crazy and drafted Stafford as my backup late. Cut him after he hurt the knee and picked up Orton. He was actually the best availiable on the waiver wire. I wasn't about to trade another player to fill the qb slot for one week.