Sign in to follow this  
Giants Fan

Who did you have targeted in your draft ...

I remember late 3rd round ... I've got Chris Johnson and Drew Brees and I am just praying Reggie Wayne falls to me. 2 picks before me ... Wayne goes. I'm thinking .... hmmm. Maybe I'll take Owens. Next pick Owens. I'm looking at my WR sheet ... best available is Housh. So I took Housh and then Holmes in the 4th.

Guess I got lucky Owens didn't fall to me there.

Same guy that took Brady in the first.

He's 1-4.

Wanted LT2 in my $$$ auction league, thought he was a great value pick. Some value, 10 fantasy points in the first 5 weeks. :thumbsdown:

Also wanted Anthony Gonzalez, outbid, unsuccessfully tried to trade for him prior to Week 1. Now he's out on the WW.

OTOH I wanted (and got) Brady and Moss. Still waiting for that combo to kick in. :first:

I've been trying to trade for Owens since the draft. My offers keep getting smaller. He coulda had Ricky Williams. He needs some ff learnin .... he also drafted Lee Evans.

Current offer: Crabtree

And I'm worried I could regret that.

Oh yeah .... this was the funniest part.

I offered him Ricky Williams for Owens. He said "Owens is a 3rd round pick .... Williams is an 8th round pick." and I said "That doesn't matter anymore."

He shoulda taken that trade. Too late now as I shipped Williams in my trade for Brandon Marshall. I think he should take Crabtree. But he needs to start Owens against me this week.

I play the player in first place next week and have some bye issues.

Moss, but the owner before me got him so I went AJ :lol:

Guys i targeted that i wish i wouldn't have missed:

Benson

Guys im glad i missed that i had targeted:

Jennings

Larry Johnson

LT (almost took him at 2)

Pitt D

This one is easy ....

LENDALE WHITE

Taken 2 spots before I would of ... in the 6th/7th round or something.

But then I ended up with Larry Johnson that round (only to hear the guy after me say, "Oh man I was going to take him!!").

If he was here he would add that one on this topic for shizzle!

Really wanted to get Jacobs at 20 or 21 overall... but he went 2 picks before. Not sure taking Steve Smith was much better, but glad Jacobs didn't fall to me there. Was also hoping TO would slip to the 5th round.

Probably would've taken LT2 3rd overall

Thought Laverneus Coles would have good numbers

LT - thought he'd fall to me at #6, but went #4. Ended up with Gore.

Also wanted SSmith in the 3rd, but he went 2 picks prior to the same owner. I "settled" for Ronnie :music_guitarred: .

My team is middle of the road at 3-2, but the other guy is 1-4 with the fewest points in the league by far!

i really wanted LT in the 7th hole but ended up with Sjax. Sjax has not been great but he has produced a hell of alot more than LT has :music_guitarred:

i wanted LJ in most drafts and lucky i only got him in one and i have already dumped his weak Arse on someone else.:thumbsup:

Targeted Mcfadden... unfortunately I got him. Went A.J, Megaton, Aaron Rogers in the first 3 and took McFadden in teh 4th. Didn't target cedric benson or ray rice and got both of them in the 5th and 6th ... got lucky.

This one is easy ....

LENDALE WHITE

Taken 2 spots before I would of ... in the 6th/7th round or something.

But then I ended up with Larry Johnson that round (only to hear the guy after me say, "Oh man I was going to take him!!").

If he was here he would add that one on this topic for shizzle!

Yea, I was super high on Lendale. That was a good miss.

I was also high on Beanie Wells...I actually got my wish :music_guitarred:

I was gonna get forte. I had the third pick and forte went second and I got MJD. :lol:

Same exact thing happened to me except in I picked fourth and Forte went third. Glad I winded up with MJD.

I also also realllllly wanted Jonathan Stewart in the mid rounds (round 8 I believe) and I waited a little too late on him. He went and I decided I'd finally go QB and took Matt Schaub. :headbanger:

Steve Slaton was picked right before me in the 2nd round, so I took Reggie Wayne

I still harkin back to last year when the guy before me took McFadden and I had to 'settle' for Michael Turner......I settled all the way to the championship.. :music_guitarred:

This year, I was set on taking Owens and he went a few picks before me so I wound up taking Cotchery. I can't be upset at all with that one, that's for sure.