Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Mariano Cheatvera spits on baseball before a pitch

Doesn't matter. Much like A-Rod, Rivera is a nice guy and smiles at the media. Therefore when he cheats nobody cares. "Yaay the new Mr. October!@#!" Be mean to the media and act grumpy? You get needles thrown at you, calls for asterisks, the commish at your games calling you out, and put on witness stands.

You don't know if he spit on the ball or not... The camera cut away before it would have hit the ball...

Doesn't matter. Much like A-Rod, Rivera is a nice guy and smiles at the media. Therefore when he cheats nobody cares. "Yaay the new Mr. October!@#!" Be mean to the media and act grumpy? You get needles thrown at you, calls for asterisks, the commish at your games calling you out, and put on witness stands.

Moral of the story: Don't be an asswhole. :(

Moral of the story: Don't be an asswhole. :(

The commish of a league, asterisks, and witness stands should be exempt from any individual race, religion, or level of grumpiness. It's not about the person, but rather the rules. That would be fair and common sense.

Now, If Joe Blow from redneck P.A. has a personal opinion on a MLB players based on assholiness then that's their perogative. More power to them. :thumbsup:

It amazes me how even after Clemens, A-Rod, and the hundreds of names that have come out since Bonds, that people still don't see how hypocritical they were back then when he was used as a scapegoat. It's laughable.

The commish of a league, asterisks, and witness stands should be exempt from any individual race, religion, or level of grumpiness. It's not about the person, but rather the rules. That would be fair and common sense.

Now, If Joe Blow from redneck P.A. has a personal opinion on a MLB players based on assholiness then that's their perogative. More power to them. :dunno:

It amazes me how even after Clemens, A-Rod, and the hundreds of names that have come out since Bonds, that people still don't see how hypocritical they were back then when he was used as a scapegoat. It's laughable.

I still think Clemons is a scumbag. The only two cheaters I admire are Jason Giambi and Alex Rodriguez. They got caught, came clean, and went on the play their career. They didn't take us all for idiots and go down kicking and scratching trying to give their careers and accomplishments some legitimacy.

"yes, i did it. It was wrong. I am sorry". Ta daaaaaa! Easy as pie.

:thumbsdown: Wow, you guys are funny.

Also, could someone link to this? Ed's link is not available. TIA. :pointstosky:

I still think Clemons is a scumbag. The only two cheaters I admire are Jason Giambi and Alex Rodriguez. They got caught, came clean, and went on the play their career. They didn't take us all for idiots and go down kicking and scratching trying to give their careers and accomplishments some legitimacy.

"yes, i did it. It was wrong. I am sorry". Ta daaaaaa! Easy as pie.

Everything arod does is carefully crafted by his pr machine. His whole steroid reaction was put together by his pr team after seeing what has worked for some of the other accused players. He is not well liked by players around the league who see him as fake and all about image. Jeter on the other hand is immensely respected throughout the league and by his teammates. Not sure what your love affair with ARod is all about. He is not an ahole like Bonds was most of his career but he is not a genuine person either.

Did Belicheat take that video?

Yup, Rivera has been in baseball for 15 years, the most dominant closer of all time and has 4 WS rings. He's been spitting on the baseball the whole time and this just happens to be the first time he's been caught on camera. Gimme a break, huh?

Everything arod does is carefully crafted by his pr machine. His whole steroid reaction was put together by his pr team after seeing what has worked for some of the other accused players. .

:thumbsup:

That's fine by me. Perhaps Bonds should have been bright enough to hire a PR guy.

From ESPN.com

Some Los Angeles Angels fans are arguing that video evidence shows Mariano Rivera doctoring a baseball, but Major League Baseball says it doesn't add up to, well, spit.

A video made the rounds of YouTube on Tuesday showing the Yankees closer looking around and then spitting toward the baseball in his hands during the 10th inning of Monday's game. The next pitch he threw broke like a slider, prompting many to say that Rivera was throwing a spit ball.

Major League Baseball did their due diligence in the matter and, according to the New York Times, found photographic evidence that the spit passed his hand and the ball.

Edjr WOULD love cheaters. He's a PATS fan!

:unsure:

You assclowns do know that spitting on a ball doesnt make it a spit ball right. :unsure:

A spitball is an illegal baseball pitch in which the ball has been altered by the application of petroleum jelly or some other foreign substance.

You assclowns do know that spitting on a ball doesnt make it a spit ball right. :unsure:

A spitball is an illegal baseball pitch in which the ball has been altered by the application of petroleum jelly or some other foreign substance.

OH WOW LOOK AT ODIE, WHAT A JOKESTER.

Edjr was trying to make up for the fact that the Pats suck this year, the 'sox sucked this year, etc. etc. Move on, you r-tard.

OH WOW LOOK AT ODIE, WHAT A JOKESTER.

Edjr was trying to make up for the fact that the Pats suck this year, the 'sox sucked this year, etc. etc. Move on, you r-tard.

:cry:

:cry:

Now you know how it felt to live in Boston for your whole life until 2001.