Sign in to follow this  
Woosters

Anyone starting Maroney?

This site has him ranked high....very high...!

I think I will start him over P.Thomas..Not trusting the M.Bell hype!

i hadn't even noticed that #3 ranking, wow. i still think i'm going to go brown, jackson, stewart and sit maroney. NE is a team that is hard to predict. it would not, at all, surprise me if BGE got the bulk of the carries or something else completely random

I'm really banking on Maroney and Bradshaw. I have Kevin Smith on a bye. I had to kick Jonathan Stewart and Donald Brown off the team and into the waiver wire junkyard.

I'm really banking on Maroney and Bradshaw. I have Kevin Smith on a bye. I had to kick Jonathan Stewart and Donald Brown off the team and into the waiver wire junkyard.

Starting him over "bye" and Felix Jones.

Im on the fence with Maroney and Slaton. Slaton has been OK lately but is doing the damage in the passing game. Two receiving TDs in two games now. But...Slatons rushing leaves a LOT to be desired. Damnit..I have a feeling that no matter what I do it will be the wrong decision. :pointstosky:

Starting him over bye week RBs (Ray Rice, PierreT, KMoreno) and Sproles.

First Patsies RB I've carried since Corey Dillon's "Listed as Questionable" Party of 2006.

Starting him over "bye" and Felix Jones.

Ditto...

I don't care if Maroney gets stonewalled and has a bad game... as long as B.B. gives him a chance!!!!

but we all know the Green Ellis bullshit in the 2nd half will surface... fockin guy :ninja:

I currently have him plugged in for SJAX, but I continue switching them...just seems crazy to start him over SJAX! I see the Pats rolling with a HUGE lead and the Rams trailing the entire game (as usual)...but with my luck SJAX will explode this week!!!

I've been debating all week between Maroney and Ryan Grant (vs Browns). I've even considered starting both and benching SJax vs. Colts. But right now I have Jackson and Maroney.

Should I be worried about Maroney losing goal line carries to BenJarvus Green-Ellis?

I currently have him plugged in for SJAX, but I continue switching them...just seems crazy to start him over SJAX! I see the Pats rolling with a HUGE lead and the Rams trailing the entire game (as usual)...but with my luck SJAX will explode this week!!!

SJax is pretty involved in the passing game. I wouldn't start Maroney over SJax even against the Colts.

SJax is pretty involved in the passing game. I wouldn't start Maroney over SJax even against the Colts.

I wouldn't start Maroney over SJAX in any circumstance. He gets his touches whether they get blown out or not. Period.

Never bench your studs, don't overthink things.

League 1 (0.5 PPR) - Starting Maroney over Reggie Bush / Santana Moss

League 2 (0.5 PPR) - Starting Maroney over Reggie Bush / Santana Moss / Miles Austin / Derrick Ward / LeSean McCoy

The only one I'm debating is Miles Austin over Maroney, everyone else is a given IMO.

it Maroney or Stewart :doh: AND IM GOING WITH MY PATRIOT :headbanger: i know he will probably suck or BJGE will get all the carries but im rolling the dice with this underachieving ###### :unsure:

it Maroney or Stewart :doh: AND IM GOING WITH MY PATRIOT :headbanger: i know he will probably suck or BJGE will get all the carries but im rolling the dice with this underachieving ###### :unsure:

maroney will get him 100 and 1-2 td. You lucky that british rb pats got is hurt. he might go off for his home fans in UK

Im on the fence with Maroney and Slaton. Slaton has been OK lately but is doing the damage in the passing game. Two receiving TDs in two games now. But...Slatons rushing leaves a LOT to be desired. Damnit..I have a feeling that no matter what I do it will be the wrong decision. :shocking:

Hope you went with Slaton.

Hope you went with Slaton.

who ever sat Slaton for Maroney needs to be banned from FANTASY football :shocking:

who ever sat Slaton for Maroney needs to be banned from FANTASY football :shocking:

That is why I remember reading that this morning. Seemed a little crazy.

Maroney sucks i wish i never picked him up off waiver a couple weeks ago :o

PISS on HIM :shocking:

So let me guess.......MARONEY is hurt or BJE is getting equal or more reps?

By the way, another TE is killing me today...Owens Daniel and Frank Gore has done nothing for me.

was waffling until last night, when i finally made the decision to start him over leon based on the FFT projection.

not looking good so far, but i can't whine about the projection--starting decisions are a FF player's responsibility.

Maroney is freaking AWUL :headbanger:

yet another great lineup decision made by me. Jonathan Stewart will now blow up in the 4 o clock game :mad: