Sign in to follow this  
PsychoBelichickFan

T.O. speaks about Roy Williams

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d8...mp;confirm=true

T.O. is hillarious. He is bragging about having better stats than a bust wr named Williams. It took T.O. two more games just to surpass Williams stats. Roy Williams missed one game and has had a bye already.

Williams: 5 games

12 catches for 230 yards and one TD

Owens: 7 games

Receptions: 18

Yards: 242

Touchdowns: 1

When will T.O. stop trashing guys better than him. Roy Williams is a huge bust and extremely overrated and yet he is still able to outproduce T.O. in everthing but the mouthing off category.

6 more receptions and 12 yards more and it took him two more games to do it. :lol:

Both these guys are Franks and Beans players. :nono:

However, Owens remains upbeat. He joked that his objective is to put up better numbers than Cowboys receiver Roy Williams, who has taken over the No. 1 job that Owens previously held in Dallas. Williams has 12 catches for 230 yards and one TD, although he has missed one game with a rib injury.

Wow, that's really controversial. :nono:

Oh TO, the end is near

:thumbsdown:

I think he finally sees that. Do you think ANYONE signs him next year? Isn't his Bills deal just this year?

I think he finally sees that. Do you think ANYONE signs him next year? Isn't his Bills deal just this year?

he is done after this year. the bills wont take him back. He is basically like marvin harrison now. Just hanging on to past accomplishments and his big name value.he will be out of the league like marvin next year.

If he wants to play I have think somebody will eventually sign him. He definitely won't be able to choose his destination, and a contender would be crazy to add a cancer like him.

And yes, I believe he's on a one year deal right now.

Go away you psycopath with multiple alias posting to yourself in your own threads. freak You bore us all with your low iq posting.

If he wants to play I have think somebody will eventually sign him. He definitely won't be able to choose his destination, and a contender would be crazy to add a cancer like him.

And yes, I believe he's on a one year deal right now.

guys like owens have a tough time realizing they are done. His ego will not allow him to see the truth. T.O. will blame the team, his qb the line, the media and all others before he accepts he has lost a few steps and is not a #1wr anymore. His bad attitiude and ego will make no team want him even as their #2 wr. too much baggage for T.o. :thumbsdown:

I don't mind the trash talk if you can back it up. I feel that T.Owens can do just that.

He's just in a bad situation now where all he can do is play out the rest of the season.

I don't think he really cares what people think of him because he knows what he can do even at the age he is now.

I wish the Jets could get him for a year or two.

Edwards, Owens and Cotchery when healthy sounds good to me.

I don't mind the trash talk if you can back it up. I feel that T.Owens can do just that.

He's just in a bad situation now where all he can do is play out the rest of the season.

I don't think he really cares what people think of him because he knows what he can do even at the age he is now.

I wish the Jets could get him for a year or two.

Edwards, Owens and Cotchery when healthy sounds good to me.

cotchery is the third in there? cotch is better than owens and at least as good as braylon.

cotchery is the third in there? cotch is better than owens and at least as good as braylon.

I don't care about the order just that they would all be on the field at the same time.

Rex can take care of the order. All I'm saying is that I wouldn't mind him being on the NY Jets.

Put Owens on a good team, he'd have pro bowl numbers. He'd have pro bowl numbers if still with the Boys. He's not done, unless he goes from Buffalo to Oakland or KC, etc... Put him on a team with a real offense and he's fine. Roids do wonders.

Cotch better than Owens is hilarious. Are you on crack? Only a few better than Owens EVER. He's a jerk, baby, spoiled, piece of Shiznit, but a bad receiver he is not. Sure he drops (many) balls now, but look at the #'s. Put Andre Johnson or Reggie Wayne on the Bills and check out their stats after 6 weeks. He's a dumass on a terrible team...bad mix.

Owens still has the talent to play in this league! Who is throwing him the ball this year? Captain Checkdown?! Ivy Leaguer Fitzpatrick, I think he is an Ivy league student!? Either way a guy with no experiance! Look at the Cowboys this year, struggles all the way around, they are trying to find themselves on Offense without TO as a threat! Roy Williams is a Bust, Patrick Crayton is inconsistant, Austin is still a ? Still has to prove his worth. I hate TO with a passion, I think he is the pinnacle of what is wrong with the NFL, but Dallas was and would be better with him right now!

Owens still has the talent to play in this league! Who is throwing him the ball this year? Captain Checkdown?! Ivy Leaguer Fitzpatrick, I think he is an Ivy league student!? Either way a guy with no experiance! Look at the Cowboys this year, struggles all the way around, they are trying to find themselves on Offense without TO as a threat! Roy Williams is a Bust, Patrick Crayton is inconsistant, Austin is still a ? Still has to prove his worth. I hate TO with a passion, I think he is the pinnacle of what is wrong with the NFL, but Dallas was and would be better with him right now!

Agree totally. In big D he's have 30+/- catches and a handful of TDs already. TO is still a stud, just playing on a sh*t team.

dallas is doing just fine without owens. Austin is a stud in the making and ten times better than t.o.

t.o. has lost a few steps. He is done. Wont be in the nfl next year

If he was in dallas, he would be whining about Miles Austin stealing his targets.

Miles Autin?! The guy has a good game and we crown him? Not gonna say he doesn't have the ability, but I am not going to crown him just yet!

T.O. may have lost a step, but he adds another threat that opens up oppertunities for other guys! Tomlinson has lost a step, but you see people still riding him, just saying!

Miles Autin?! The guy has a good game and we crown him? Not gonna say he doesn't have the ability, but I am not going to crown him just yet!

T.O. may have lost a step, but he adds another threat that opens up oppertunities for other guys! Tomlinson has lost a step, but you see people still riding him, just saying!

he had two good games. make that two really, really really good games.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d8...mp;confirm=true

T.O. is hillarious. He is bragging about having better stats than a bust wr named Williams. It took T.O. two more games just to surpass Williams stats. Roy Williams missed one game and has had a bye already.

Williams: 5 games

12 catches for 230 yards and one TD

Owens: 7 games

Receptions: 18

Yards: 242

Touchdowns: 1

When will T.O. stop trashing guys better than him. Roy Williams is a huge bust and extremely overrated and yet he is still able to outproduce T.O. in everthing but the mouthing off category.

6 more receptions and 12 yards more and it took him two more games to do it. :lol:

Both these guys are Franks and Beans players. :dunno:

PLEASE, PLEASE, post more about this important topic! :thumbsdown:

If Gruden coaches next season, he'll take Owens on his offense if no one else is showing interest. :thumbsup:

I'd take him on our team.

DA BEARS

If Gruden coaches next season, he'll take Owens on his offense if no one else is showing interest. :ninja:

Whoa. If T.O. gets onto a Gruden coached team, I want him on my FF team. Gruden likes picking one WR out of his group and making him a star. See Clayton and Galloway in TB.

If Gruden coaches next season, he'll take Owens on his offense if no one else is showing interest. :music_guitarred:

gruden doesnt like washed up wrs with bad attitudes. see Keyshawn in tampa.

Put Owens on a good team, he'd have pro bowl numbers. He'd have pro bowl numbers if still with the Boys. He's not done, unless he goes from Buffalo to Oakland or KC, etc... Put him on a team with a real offense and he's fine. Roids do wonders.

Thank you for being the first person to post something even remotely sane in this thread. TO is an ass, but he's a damn good WR still. The problem is that he is "playing" for the Bills.

Thank you for being the first person to post something even remotely sane in this thread. TO is an ass, but he's a damn good WR still. The problem is that he is "playing" for the Bills.

T.O. can not get separation anymore. he gets shut down by just single coverage.