Sign in to follow this  
RLLD

Top 60 Ghetto names

not funny.

there are plenty of real ghetto names they could have used to make it semi-funny.

FAIL

that was funny as fock. i can't believe i laughed at that all the way through. i guess it's only funny if you knew how crazy some "urban names" can get.

btw, my real name is dawn and i named my daughter lauren. we are from the ghetto. please let the stereotypes die.

that was funny as fock. i can't believe i laughed at that all the way through. i guess it's only funny if you knew how crazy some "urban names" can get.

btw, my real name is dawn and i named my daughter lauren. we are from the ghetto. please let the stereotypes die.

My ex wife's cousin named one of her kids number 3 on that list. She has three and they all have those type of ghetto names. She is white and her kids daddy is black. She grew up in a white hick town. :doublethumbsup:

btw, my real name is dawn.
:thumbsdown:

This is why I laughed so hard. I protect a very urban, despressed district, with 98% black population. My wife is a L&D nurse at an urban hospital. Between the two of us, we have heard thousands of names like this. I just can't make sense of it. What's the point?

ETA: One of the craziest I've ever seen was a newborn named Ellomenopee-pee.

:rolleyes: ........... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ETA: One of the craziest I've ever seen was a newborn named Ellomenopee-pee.

lol! my sister was a teacher and here are some of her more memorable names:

quintavious

glendravias

shaleeka

starkeisha

i think your name tops the list as the strangest most ridiculous name ever. i guess some young teen named their child that.

quintavious

glendravias

shaleeka

starkeisha

i think your name tops the list as the strangest most ridiculous name ever. i guess some young teen named their child that.

Crazy names are not isolated to any specific group either; I know many people who took normal names and then misspelled them on purpose. Now those kids have to go throughout he rest of their lives spelling out to others their name to avoid issues.....just plain dumb.

quintavious

glendravias

shaleeka

starkeisha

Some years ago, in a Sports Illustrated article about Flo Jo, they mentioned her niece Shawntaquintavia.

Honest to god.

Bon Qui' Qui is my new name.

"Shitstain" seems more appropriate for you...

just sayin

Bon Qui' Qui is my new name.

From a SNL fast food skit.

HTH