Sign in to follow this  
friendlyoooo

hey,guys,what is your shopping plan for black friday?

the black Friday is coming what are you going to buy on the crazy day.haha.and what is hottest deal you have found? Share with us.

I am going to buy a Need For Speed Undercover for $10,

Need For Speed Undercover

if you have found deal cheaper than this,please let me know.

Thanks advance.

Same as it is every Black Friday...stay home and play video games while suckers like you go to the mall to fight over a parking space.

ETA: But...if you are looking for good tech deals, this is a pretty solid list. Best of all, many deals are online, so you don't have to deal with all of the wretched masses.

My local bar does not open until 8am so I figure to sleep until 7:59 then go get drunk all day :doublethumbsup:

My plan is to do what most people who don't have a menstrual cycle do....stay home and let the ladies fight the crowds.

My plan is to do all my shopping online, just like every other year. :lol:

Also, I'll be at work. :music_guitarred:

My plan is to do what most people who don't have a menstrual cycle do....stay home and let the ladies fight the crowds.

There is no way that you don't have a menstrual cycle.

:music_guitarred:

Nice spam. :music_guitarred:

I'll answer anyway: I historically avoid it like any manly man, but for the second year in a row I'll stand in line at Guitar Center for a sale. Last year it was for electronic drums for my son. This year an Ibanez RG120 electric guitar and accessories for my son and daughter (and me).

I'd rather eat a bullet than go to Walmart or any department store; it is a quicker death than fighting old hags.

Nice spam. <_<

I'll answer anyway: I historically avoid it like any manly man, but for the second year in a row I'll stand in line at Guitar Center for a sale. Last year it was for electronic drums for my son. This year an Ibanez RG120 electric guitar and accessories for my son and daughter (and me).

I'd rather eat a bullet than go to Walmart or any department store; it is a quicker death than fighting old hags.

Your kids play geetar? At what age did they start learn'n it?

I want to get my son into it but he's only five. :doublethumbsup:

since edjr introduced me to slickdeals.net, my shopping is practically finished. :doublethumbsup:

Good stuff. I just got 25% off at sportsauthority.com <_<

Saved me $32.50 on a new soccer rebounder(Don't judge me on the soccer gayness)

Anyway, promo code TSA25FF if anyone needs it.

Expires tomorrow.

Your kids play geetar? At what age did they start learn'n it?

I want to get my son into it but he's only five. :doublethumbsup:

My son is 13, daughter 11. I got them and my 8 yr old girl into piano lessons several years ago; personally I think piano is a better way to start music, as you can learn reading, theory, etc. without the tactile difficulties of a guitar. I wanted to start them earlier because I love music, but... anyway, they probably started guitar about a year ago. Boy plays guitar and drums, middle girl guitar and piano, youngest piano (but she asked for her own guitar for xmas!)

I may be wrong about pushing piano first, but anyway, that was my thinking.

My son is 13, daughter 11. I got them and my 8 yr old girl into piano lessons several years ago; personally I think piano is a better way to start music, as you can learn reading, theory, etc. without the tactile difficulties of a guitar. I wanted to start them earlier because I love music, but... anyway, they probably started guitar about a year ago. Boy plays guitar and drums, middle girl guitar and piano, youngest piano (but she asked for her own guitar for xmas!)

You are absolutely correct. It takes a lot of dexterity to play guitar. If a parent wants them to learn a string instrument at an early age, violin is the choice. Piano is awesome for learning theory and it's physically easy to do at any age.

Good thing they don't take after their father and master the skin flute.

You are absolutely correct. It takes a lot of dexterity to play guitar. If a parent wants them to learn a string instrument at an early age, violin is the choice. Piano is awesome for learning theory and it's physically easy to do at any age.

I have mixed feelings about the violin. My nephew started playing it so, of course, my kids wanted to, specifically my girls. But while the neck is smaller than a guitar, it lacks frets, and it is difficult to make a nice sound with the combo of fretless fingering and a bow. I'm a pretty decent musician and I sound like a cat scratching a chalkboard on a violin. As does my nephew, who actually takes lessons. :thumbsdown:

But, it is IMO the most beautiful sounding instrument if played well.

I never shop on Black Friday. Typically I wait until White Saturday. Love putting on my robes and pointy hat while roasting chestnuts on burning crosses.

Nice spam. :shocking:

:rolleyes: ,you are a good father,my boyfriend play guitar at home every evening.haha.i love it.

I'll be watching football and "shopping" my fridge for cold beers.

I don't do shopping........if I need something I go buy it. I don't wait until thousands of Rosie O'Dungholes are stampeding some place to save 10%.

I'll be first in line and "shopping" for an overweight messican to share Christmas with.

I can't wait until thousands of Rosie O'Dungholes are stampeding some place so I have the pick of the litter.

You're one sick puppy :overhead:

:thumbsdown: ,you are a good father,my boyfriend play guitar at home every evening.haha.i love it.

that is a hottest deal of Ibanez RG120 electric guitar ,you can take it for reference.

Ibanez RG120 electric guitar

Thanks. It is the same price at Guitar Center, and I have a 15% discount coupon for black friday.

Also, you are a chick? Can size?

Nice spam. :dunno:

I'll be working AT walmart. :shocking:

At least the store i'm at is in a nice area so it wont be as bad as most stores.

I'll be working AT walmart. :overhead:

At least the store i'm at is in a nice area so it wont be as bad as most stores.

Hopefully you'll be behind a counter, so that you'll have a chance at self-defense when some old lady swings her handbag at your haid. T&Ps. :(

Hopefully you'll be behind a counter, so that you'll have a chance at self-defense when some old lady swings her handbag at your haid. T&Ps. :overhead:

I'm a customer service supervisor. Basically, supervise all the cashiers. When customers complain they come to us. We were forewarned to park our cars pretty far because if we say no to a customer about something, they'll key your car.

I'm a customer service supervisor. Basically, supervise all the cashiers. When customers complain they come to us. We were forewarned to park our cars pretty far because if we say no to a customer about something, they'll key your car.

Good advice.

Anytime I go to Wal Mart for a can of soup I always arrive hours early so I can see where the employees park their cars. That way if the can has a dent in it I know who's tires to slash. :pointstosky:

Good advice.

Anytime I go to Wal Mart for a can of soup I always arrive hours early so I can see where the employees park their cars. That way if the can has a dent in it I know who's tires to slash. :(

This is a black friday topic. We open at 5 am and i start at 4:45am.

Thanks. It is the same price at Guitar Center, and I have a 15% discount coupon for black friday.

Also, you are a chick? Can size?

i am not a chick.

i dont know how to play guitar,but my boyfriend won a prize when he play it at school.

I never shop on Black Friday. Typically I wait until White Saturday.

that is my new phrase for this thanksgiving holiday. :banana:

i am not a chick.

i dont know how to play guitar,but my boyfriend won a prize when he play it at school.

So, you suck the c0ck. Not surprising, since you are a foreigner. Well, in this country we believe in stoning the queers. Nothing personal. So, I'll be sending you a one way plane ticket so your gaping ass can hop on a flight, come visit us, and we will snuff out your ball jiggling, peter puffing, mushroom stamping, Roman war helmet wearing, glory hole gurgling life by tossing cans of spam at your head. A fitting end, wouldn't you say.

i am not a chick.

You're a guy with a boyfriend? That's gay.