Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Patriots @ Saints

I wouldn't mind if the saints let Brady get one of his TDs here. Instead of letting them add a field goal here too.

You aren't a very good fan for the saints are you?

Belichick must be trying to decide whether going for it here is worht the aggravation.

How is that 7 point game diverence working for ya BBB? Oh, that is right, still down 3 scores. That is right, 3 to be in the lead! And Bill keeps going for it on 4th down, lost another 3 points. Will this game be decided by three points?

You aren't a very good fan for the saints are you?

Me wanting the Saints to win has nothing to do with the Tom Brady being the greatest football player ever (next to Dalton Hilliard of course). The dude's going to throw 3 TDs. Whether he does it now or later is irrelevant. I just wnat Brees to throw 5 you dig? I mean it's TOM F'ing BRADY!#!@#

Mike McKenzie picked up off the street to defend against the Holiest of Holies. Can David beat Goliath!#!@#

Me wanting the Saints to win has nothing to do with the Tom Brady being the greatest football player ever (next to Dalton Hilliard of course). The dude's going to throw 3 TDs. Whether he does it now or later is irrelevant. I just wnat Brees to throw 5 you dig? I mean it's TOM F'ing BRADY!#!@#

No, Tom isn't that good. One season of being good doesn't make you Tom F'ing Brady. Being the best like Manning and Farve do.

They're bringing the pressure guys~!#! Pressure busts pipes, baby. Pressure busts pipes!#~

No, Tom isn't that good. One season of being good doesn't make you Tom F'ing Brady. Being the best like Manning and Farve do.

I just listen to what people tell me, man. Good news for the Saints is Sharper hasn't gotten his interception return for a TD yet.

yeah baby....pats d stepping up the preasure...brees cant hurt us if we put heat on him....time for a score 7 point game........

Do you ever shut the fock up?

Pimp alias <<< Sack of monkey poop

Saints should keep going deep and scoring up points! Torch the Pats def and run up the score to make a statement!

Let's see if the Saints can move the ball one time in our lives. ONE TIME FOR OUR LIVES@!#!@

This would be the biggest first down in the history of mankind. Saints need a field goal here if they want to stay close.

What is up with the Saints defense... no way they have been playing like this all year

oh man, i'd love to see them hang like 55 on Belicheat.

Brady can't win if he defense can't get off the field or...........................

Stop the other teams from scoring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this wont matter.........pats are 7-4 if we lose and we still win the division......we all know BB owns in the playoffs......no one will want to play us come playoff time.

Whine more noob! :thumbsdown:

It was 12 on 11 before with the crowd, but now it's 13 on 11... The clock is playing for the Saints now!

Miami should stop trying to run the ball against the Pats and throw it.......

My kids flag team could throw against this defense :thumbsdown:

this wont matter.........pats are 7-4 if we lose and we still win the division......we all know BB owns in the playoffs......no one will want to play us come playoff time.

brees and the saints will....they just kicked the SHIOOOOTTT outta your paltry pats!!!!!!!! :thumbsdown:

um, me thinks there are few teams that won't mind play "you"...despite the fact you're a Cowboys bandwagon fan. It also helps that "you" play in what might be the 2nd most pathetic division in football. oh, and unless you're doing this from the Pats sideline on your phone in clear violation of NFL policy, you're not part of the team dumbass and shouldn't refer to your pathetic ass as "we" like you actually wear the colors. HTH

i bet they go for i on every 4th down now :overhead:

Ok there are the Saints, Colts and Vikings rest SUCK :thumbsdown:

i guess this answered the question of which coach would devise a scheme to smoke the other's noteworthy strength. :overhead: :thumbsdown:

mr payton, well played