Sign in to follow this  
NewbieJr

Tony Romo has won 6 of 16 December starts

'been voted'? By who? You, Dallas Empire, and Pimpdaddy?

The biggest choker of the decade won seven playoff games. I know a certain quarterback who's been surrounded by Pro Bowlers and has never won a playoff game.

I guess a guy who's never been good enough to play in a significant game doesn't qualify as a choker. :music_guitarred:

- his success has gone as far as his Defense

- his passing numbers don't stand out like a Marino/Brees/Favre type character

- multiple "lesser" QBs have come in (Feeley, Garcia, Kolb) over the years and more or less put up similar numbers

- chokes during big games

- can't even routinely make the throws underneath that land **** like Matt Cassel in KC as Mr. Franchise

McNabb can't be counted on when it counts, not to mention his body of work is very overrated (imo). The former more important than the ladder.

His performance in the NFC title game last year was a perfect example of that. How many wide open passes did he miss? 17? Seriously.

-

His performance in the NFC title game last year was a perfect example of that. How many wide open passes did he miss? 17? Seriously.

Since you guys love to talk about how great Romo's played in their two December losses this year, I'll remind you that Mcnabb threw for 350 yards in that Championship game loss.

Also, I'll take him over Mr. September any day of the week. :overhead:

Since you guys love to talk about how great Romo's played in their two December losses this year, I'll remind you that Mcnabb threw for 350 yards in that Championship game loss.

Also, I'll take him over Mr. September any day of the week. :overhead:

actually, that would be Mr November.

nearly 1000 yards 6 Tds and 0 ints this december......

clearly he has shaken the december thing this year.

1-2 with 2 must win games remaining...you sure??? we shall see...win vs Washington, loss vs Philly, 2-3 for closing run, miss the playoffs and watch you tap :overhead: some more!

1-2 with 2 must win games remaining...you sure??? we shall see...win vs Washington, loss vs Philly, 2-3 for closing run, miss the playoffs and watch you tap :overhead: some more!

1-2

That one win was against an undefeated team. also, the chargers were gonna lose and the game was 10-10 before ware got hurt and folk missed some kicks. Keep telling yourself romo sucks...........any unbiased fan can clearly see from the big saints win and his four game no int streak, and 1000 yard 6 td no int december that the boy has turned a corner. like i said before....

all things discussed in this thread will be put to an end and decided in week 17. When romo and dallas beat the eagles for a season sweep and take the division crown none of your threads will mean jack.

all things discussed in this thread will be put to an end and decided in week 17. When romo and dallas beat the eagles for a season sweep and take the division crown none of your threads will mean jack.

Meh. They've made the playoffs twice before under Romo. They're 0-2. A lot has to happen for this thread to mean jack. Hell, he has to win seven playoff games before he has what McNabb has., This thread could last another ten years. :overhead:

1-2

That one win was against an undefeated team. also, the chargers were gonna lose and the game was 10-10 before ware got hurt and folk missed some kicks. Keep telling yourself romo sucks...........any unbiased fan can clearly see from the big saints win and his four game no int streak, and 1000 yard 6 td no int december that the boy has turned a corner. like i said before....

Pimp, just be sure and show up with your bag of excuses when you're looking up at the Giants and Eagles.

Pimp, just be sure and show up with your bag of excuses when you're looking up at the Giants and Eagles.

By then he'll be Manningham's_Maulers or DeSean_Runs_Wild. :unsure:

A radio station was doing it's decade-in-review thingy this morning and was mentioning things from the last turn of teh decade. He pointed out that no one even heard of Lebron James yet, etc.

He also mentioned that in the year 2000, Cowboy-haters were mocking their fans because they hadn't won a playoff game in five years. ROFL!!!!!!

A radio station was doing it's decade-in-review thingy this morning and was mentioning things from the last turn of teh decade. He pointed out that no one even heard of Lebron James yet, etc.

He also mentioned that in the year 2000, Cowboy-haters were mocking their fans because they hadn't won a playoff game in five years. ROFL!!!!!!

and eagles haters have mocked the eagles for not winning a title for their entire existence..........let me know which is worse..

and eagles haters have mocked the eagles for not winning a title for their entire existence..........let me know which is worse..

Do you have a clue about anything?

Philly has 3 NFL Championships

1948, 1949, 1960

;)

LMAO

how many superbowls?

Why are you laughing? You need to go back to 1995 for your last title. Whats another 40 years if you're already living in the past? :thumbsup:

Just because franchises like Seattle, St Louis, Arizona, New Orleans, Jacksonville, and Carolina have been far more successful the past 14 seasons.....

Why are you laughing? You need to go back to 1995 for your last title. Whats another 40 years if you're already living in the past? ;)

Just because franchises like Seattle, St Louis, Arizona, New Orleans, Jacksonville, and Carolina have been far more successful the past 14 seasons.....

all zero title franchises........ :thumbsup:

Tony Romo stuffed it right up Newbie's ass. The problem is, Newbie enjoys that kinda thing. :overhead:

don't they both have Frosty tips? :dunno:

I just hope Romo has one more good game in him, and finds a way to beat the Iggles this week. Also the Giants take their skirts off and beat a fading Vikes squad. Then the Cards get a bye (if they beat the Pack). :overhead:

I just hope Romo has one more good game in him, and finds a way to beat the Iggles this week. Also the Giants take their skirts off and beat a fading Vikes squad. Then the Cards get a bye (if they beat the Pack). :overhead:

would the giants man up and help the eagles or cowboys get the 2 seed? Do they have pride in the nfc east and want the division to succeed at all costs.....have to wait and see

I