Sign in to follow this  
cbfalcon

Playoffs

Maybe Edjr will update the website before the games this weekend.

I see:

1. (12-2) 4th and Inches

2. (11-3) Peaces

3. (10-4) Romosexuals

4. (9-5) Blood Bombs

5. (8-6) Sweater Meat

6. (7-7) Fightin Neckbeards in with the most points of the remaining teams.

So the wild card round would be:

Romosexuals vs Neckbeards

Blood Bombs vs Sweater Meat

Blood Bombs vs Sweater Meat.

I don't like the matchup. I'm hurt by the Slaton injury. I'm down on Steve Smith vs the Pats as they may be out for blood.

Warner, Forte, Charles, Moss, Megatron, Crabtree....is that scaring anyone? That's right. Michael focking Crabtree.

Is it scaring a team with Ben, SJax, Ricky, Ocho, Welker, and Roddy? I don't think so. I need some luck.

I don't like the matchup. I'm hurt by the Slaton injury. I'm down on Steve Smith vs the Pats as they may be out for blood.

Warner, Forte, Charles, Moss, Megatron, Crabtree....is that scaring anyone? That's right. Michael focking Crabtree.

Is it scaring a team with Ben, SJax, Ricky, Ocho, Welker, and Roddy? I don't think so. I need some luck.

Meh..you'll win and then beat 4th and 9 Inches in the semis. You know what they say about beating a team three times in a year....and in this case three times in four weeks (three consecutive weeks of games for me). :)

Die Nasty Week 14 Week 15 Week 16 Winner

#6: The Fightin' Neckbeards

Winner of Game #1

#3: Romosexuals

Winner of Game #3

4th and 9 Inches

Winner

#5: Sweater Meat

Winner of Game #2

#4: The Blood Bombs

Winner of Game #4

peaces

Die Nasty Week 14 Week 15 Week 16 Winner

#6: The Fightin' Neckbeards

Winner of Game #1

#3: Romosexuals

Winner of Game #3

4th and 9 Inches

Winner

#5: Sweater Meat

Winner of Game #2

#4: The Blood Bombs

Winner of Game #4

peaces

Huh? Just want to make sure i have this right...

Winner of 3 vs. 6 (Romosexuals vs. Neck Beards) seed playoff game plays #2 seed (peaces)

Winner of 4 vs. 5 (Blood Bombs vs. Sweater Meet) seed game plays the #1 seed (4th and 9 inches)

#3 Seed should not have to play the #1 seed until the SB.

Huh? Just want to make sure i have this right...

Winner of 3 vs. 6 (Romosexuals vs. Neck Beards) seed playoff game plays #2 seed (peaces)

Winner of 4 vs. 5 (Blood Bombs vs. Sweater Meet) seed game plays the #1 seed (4th and 9 inches)

#3 Seed should not have to play the #1 seed until the SB.

:thumbsup:

I will reseed after this week.. jesus, everyone always has a focking complaint.

i can't control the MFL website and how it does the brackets.

:unsure:

I will reseed after this week.. jesus, everyone always has a focking complaint.

i can't control the MFL website and how it does the brackets.

I dont think its a complaint, he just wants to delay the inevitable 9 Inch pounding. :wall:

What is the payoff structure for this league?

I dont think its a complaint, he just wants to delay the inevitable 9 Inch pounding. :doublethumbsup:

1-2 bye

3 vs 6

4 vs 5

re-seed after 1st round

Playoffs? Playoffs!!!! Are we talking about playoffs? I'm just trying to win a game! Playoffs?

I dont think its a complaint, he just wants to delay the inevitable 9 Inch pounding. :unsure:

1-2 bye

3 vs 6

4 vs 5

re-seed after 1st round

or did you spend all the money on hookers and E ?

I get a bye?!! What's her name?!!! :unsure:

Kutulu and I are bye this week? :shocking: :wub: :doh:

You know Ocho cost me the game last week... that focker does NOTHING for weeks and weeks... and of course... OF FOCKING COURSE when I pine him he blows up. It's silly really how cliche it was.

That being said I like my chances... I think everyones pretty healthy... You also forgot Tony Gonz baby... he and Roddy are the only thing they have on that time especially since Mike Turner is still laid up.

Big Ben will set the tone tomorrow! :thumbsup:

Good luck everyone except Blood Bombs this weekend. :rolleyes:

You know Ocho cost me the game last week... that focker does NOTHING for weeks and weeks... and of course... OF FOCKING COURSE when I pine him he blows up. It's silly really how cliche it was.

That being said I like my chances... I think everyones pretty healthy... You also forgot Tony Gonz baby... he and Roddy are the only thing they have on that time especially since Mike Turner is still laid up.

Big Ben will set the tone tomorrow! :thumbsup:

Good luck everyone except Blood Bombs this weekend. :banana:

Also I may not put a defense in... I'd rather take the zero teacher.

Who needs negative points when the Bears v. Green Bay or the Panthers v. NE :thumbsdown: fock that... we'll see how badly the Bears are banged up.

Also I may not put a defense in... I'd rather take the zero teacher.

Who needs negative points when the Bears v. Green Bay or the Panthers v. NE :lol: fock that... we'll see how badly the Bears are banged up.

Illegal lineup. Your forfeit. :wave:

Crabtree gets me into the semi-finals. I knew he'd be the best pick in the draft! :overhead:

So now it looks like:

Blood Bombs vs Peaces

Neckbeards vs 4th and Inches

I have a few decent matchups this week with Charles vs Cle, Warner vs Det, and hopefully an angry Randy Moss....hopefully.

I have to deal with Favre and ADP vs Car, Rice vs Chi, and AJ at Stl.....Not sure I like my odds there, but I think it'll be competitive.

:dunno:

Dallas Clark can eat a big fat d*ck. :overhead:

Thank heaven Garcon's crappiness offset some of Clark's bs. I swear, I watch that guy on TV and am pretty sure I could cover him. Yet he keeps putting up tons of points.

Dallas Clark can eat a big fat d*ck. :thumbsdown:

Thank heaven Garcon's crappiness offset some of Clark's bs. I swear, I watch that guy on TV and am pretty sure I could cover him. Yet he keeps putting up tons of points.

No doubt Garcon hurts me, but not bad squeezing out two TDs from a TE and the flex player. Wishing now I went with Grant or S. Smith over Garcon. Lot of football left to be played...

Had Clark going for me in two different leagues. In my other league (my highest stakes league) Clark was going against me...had MJD going so I have a 3 point lead after each of us played one player. :doublethumbsup:

No doubt Garcon hurts me, but not bad squeezing out two TDs from a TE and the flex player. Wishing now I went with Grant or S. Smith over Garcon. Lot of football left to be played...

Had Clark going for me in two different leagues. In my other league (my highest stakes league) Clark was going against me...had MJD going so I have a 3 point lead after each of us played one player. :thumbsdown:

i too started Clark and Garcon in my semi finals last night. it's a PPR league though.

i too started Clark and Garcon in my semi finals last night. it's a PPR league though.

Yeah, both of my other leagues are PPR. Only this lame assbackwards league is non-PPR of all the leagues I'm in. :lol:

Yeah, both of my other leagues are PPR. Only this lame assbackwards league is non-PPR of all the leagues I'm in. :banana:

If I had good wr's, I would change it to PPR, don't you worry.

Wow! What a fricking game.

I had Steve Smith and was up 3 points going against Favre and ADP. I'd written this one off as a loss.

Then Favre hit ADP out of the backfield and I think he is taking it to the house to beat me wit the garbage TD. That's about as relieved as I've been to see a guy get tackled. :shocking:

What a roller coaster. I can't believe it.

Then Favre hit ADP out of the backfield and I think he is taking it to the house to beat me wit the garbage TD. That's about as relieved as I've been to see a guy get tackled. :overhead:

:lol: :cry:

ITA

In my local keeper league, I am playing the guy who started ADP as well and I think that tackle saved my ass and gave me the win. :mad:

I had Steve Smith and was up 3 points going against Favre and ADP. I'd written this one off as a loss.

Then Favre hit ADP out of the backfield and I think he is taking it to the house to beat me wit the garbage TD. That's about as relieved as I've been to see a guy get tackled. :overhead:

It was good game. Damn, didn't peaces score like 140+ on their bye week last week?? :lol:

Then Favre hit ADP out of the backfield and I think he is taking it to the house to beat me wit the garbage TD. That's about as relieved as I've been to see a guy get tackled. :music_guitarred:

Enjoy it while you can. :ninja:

Checked the score of your game after chances looked good for my victory, figured... :lol: boy was down a couple but had Favre and ADP going against the angry munchkin for you....assumed i was playing him this week. Congrats on making the finals. :wacko:

Then Favre hit ADP out of the backfield and I think he is taking it to the house to beat me wit the garbage TD. That's about as relieved as I've been to see a guy get tackled. :music_guitarred:

Nice win...cost myself in the end with Garcon over Grant, Stewart or most likely Steve Smith.

I just need to squeeze 8 points out of Campbell and Tynes combined tonight to advance to the Superbowl of my big money $$ league and a shot at 1500 bucks. Should be able to get that production out of those two...but my opponent should have gotten more than 2 points out of DeAngelo last night so you never know...

Nice win...cost myself in the end with Garcon over Grant, Stewart or most likely Steve Smith.

I just need to squeeze 8 points out of Campbell and Tynes combined tonight to advance to the Superbowl of my big money $$ league and a shot at 1500 bucks. Should be able to get that production out of those two...but my opponent should have gotten more than 2 points out of DeAngelo last night so you never know...

Thank you. Congrats on a good season. I think your team is a lot better than mine this season. I just got lucky with how the Minnesota vs Carolina game went.

I was beating myself up most of the day for not benching Celek for Heap. I actually had my finger on the button to do it because all the websites were saying the Eagles vs 49ers game my turn into a big wind game.