Sign in to follow this  
Chris Henry of Bengals has died from his injuries from accident...

http://www.wcnc.com/sports/Bengals-wide-re...k-79449252.html

CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Charlotte-Mecklenburg police officials confirm that Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver Chris Henry was injured in a car accident Wednesday in Charlotte.

It happened just before noon on Oakdale Road.

Police say when officers arrived they found Henry lying in the road. He was taken to Carolinas Medical Center with life-threatening injuries.

Police say the incident started as a domestic situation on Peachtree Road. Officers say Henry's fiance got into a pickup truck and drove away from the home. As she was driving away, police say Henry apparently jumped into the bed of the truck. At some point, Henry fell out of the truck.

Charlotte-Mecklenburg police are investigating.

The 26-year-old Henry, No. 15 on the Bengals, is a five-year veteran and one of the team's top receivers.

:overhead: Just when you thought he was getting his act together......man o man

Any homers got anything solid on this....not just some random persons twitter account?

Is he in critical or is he dead?

When did some random persons Twitter account become respected sources?

Jesus.....i have a twitter acccount....i guess im a journalist

that person works for the dallas morning news.

last time I checked, a newspaper writer for a paper in a top 5 media market was classified as a reliable source.

Per Rotoworld

Updating a previous item, the Charlotte Observer reports that Bengals WR Chris Henry suffered "life-threatening" injuries when he fell out of the back of a pickup truck in Charlotte (NC) Wednesday.

FOXSports' Alex Marvez reports that Henry is on life support. Bengals beat writer Joe Reedy says Henry is "believed" to have suffered a head injury after being found on the side of the road by medical personnel. Henry "came out" of the truck during a domestic dispute with his fiancee, a Charlotte native. As Henry's fiancee was driving away in the pickup, he allegedly jumped into the bed and ultimately fell or was forced out. Henry had been in Charlotte to finalize wedding plans. Police say Henry is still alive, but the situation is dire

Per Rotoworld

Updating a previous item, the Charlotte Observer reports that Bengals WR Chris Henry suffered "life-threatening" injuries when he fell out of the back of a pickup truck in Charlotte (NC) Wednesday.

FOXSports' Alex Marvez reports that Henry is on life support. Bengals beat writer Joe Reedy says Henry is "believed" to have suffered a head injury after being found on the side of the road by medical personnel. Henry "came out" of the truck during a domestic dispute with his fiancee, a Charlotte native. As Henry's fiancee was driving away in the pickup, he allegedly jumped into the bed and ultimately fell or was forced out. Henry had been in Charlotte to finalize wedding plans. Police say Henry is still alive, but the situation is dire

the girl friend should be charged with manslaughter. She killed C henry

Because there is a conservative slant to reporting that a guy has serious head injuries. Ok.

FOX News.....lmao.........real good unbiased reporting over there. I will stick to twitter.

that person works for the dallas morning news.

last time I checked, a newspaper writer for a paper in a top 5 media market was classified as a reliable source.

Chris Henry is on life support

Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on December 16, 2009 7:07 PM ET

Joe Reedy of the Cincinnati Enquirer has confirmed with the Bengals and Charlotte police that wide receiver Chris Henry is still alive following a serious car accident Wednesday.

Still, the news surrounding Henry is not good.

Alex Marvez of Fox has reported that Henry is on life support and the situation is being described as "dire."

A fake Twitter account led to multiple outlets from newspapers to major sports and news blogs to repeat the information that Henry passed away.

The fake account purported to be by a NFL reporter, but it clearly is a fake.

We previously passed along reports that Henry's injuries were "life-threatening" and came after a "domestic situation."

Chris Henry is on life support

Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on December 16, 2009 7:07 PM ET

Joe Reedy of the Cincinnati Enquirer has confirmed with the Bengals and Charlotte police that wide receiver Chris Henry is still alive following a serious car accident Wednesday.

Still, the news surrounding Henry is not good.

Alex Marvez of Fox has reported that Henry is on life support and the situation is being described as "dire."

A fake Twitter account led to multiple outlets from newspapers to major sports and news blogs to repeat the information that Henry passed away.

The fake account purported to be by a NFL reporter, but it clearly is a fake.

We previously passed along reports that Henry's injuries were "life-threatening" and came after a "domestic situation."

AAAAAAANNNNNDDDDD i thank you.

Effing Twitter accounts.....NOT a news source.

Because there is a conservative slant to reporting that a guy has serious head injuries. Ok.

I prefer not to be brainwashed by CNN and fox news and other left wing and right wing outlets. Just the facts. that is what i want......

AAAAAAANNNNNDDDDD i thank you.

Effing Twitter accounts.....NOT a news source.

and blogs are not real journalists. sick of some kid blogging and thinking he is doing something worthwhile. it is an online journal,,dude,you are writing a journal like a little girl.

and blogs are not real journalists. sick of some kid blogging and thinking he is doing something worthwhile. it is an online journal,,dude,you are writing a journal like a little girl.

I hear ya....thats actually worse...bloggers think they are journalist or have some interesting view they think people actually want to hear.

the girl friend should be charged with manslaughter. She killed C henry

Why, cause he was such a Model citizen?

Wow, and I was building this guy up so much preseason. I thought he was going to have a huge year so I drafted him in all three of my leagues. This is just horrible news. I hope he survives, but it sure doesn't sound promising at this point. Wow - horrible.

Thankfully it was not Andre Johnson.

Haha...been waiting for a Fantasy football jab......still waiting for the "So should i sit him this week in my semifinal game?"....orrrrr..."Better update their "Sits of the Week" list. :thumbsdown:

I prefer not to be brainwashed by CNN and fox news and other left wing and right wing outlets. Just the facts. that is what i want......

Just so I know, is it:

Liberal - he's dead

Conservative - he's not

....or the other way around?