Sign in to follow this  
skibadee

Im starting Fred Davis over...........

Im playing Davis over Finley this week :angry: Only because they play on Monday night :wall:

I am startin either Winslow or Carlson.....Cant trust Campbell vs a pissed off Giants D. Plus davis is goin to be needed to block for that god awful line when the giants Destroy campbell....stay away from Davis

Right now I'm starting him over Celek only because of the injury report today. It's my championship so I can't afford to have him knocked out of the game if an injury flares up. Our TE position is a WR/TE flex so I may eventually start Britt or Holmes instead of one of the TEs.

Playing him over Olsen in one league and Jermichael Finley in another.

I'm starting Fred Davis over Heath Miller (PITT).......I think Miller will be used to help protect Big Ben....plus Fred is a big red zone target....

since i am starting him his line will be 3 catches for 27 yards :music_guitarred:

I'm ONE POINT away from going to the Championship game and Fred is the man I have left. Make it happen, Fred. :headbanger:

Im playing Davis over Finley this week :overhead: Only because they play on Monday night :first:

well this didnt work so focking good :wall:

Right now I'm starting him over Celek only because of the injury report today. It's my championship so I can't afford to have him knocked out of the game if an injury flares up. Our TE position is a WR/TE flex so I may eventually start Britt or Holmes instead of one of the TEs.

I did the same... benched celek.... Davis is getting most of the looks on a bad offense..reminds me of the raiders and Z Miller... I was up by .5 pts headed into Monday night... he had S Smith - I won by 2.5 pts!!!! Thanks Feddy Davis!!! U the MAN!!!!

dropped that Olsen since that bum Cutler can't seem to find him anywhere. Picked up Davis and started him. I'll take 12 pts out of my TE every freaking day! :pointstosky: