Sign in to follow this  
Jarvis Basnight

A plea!

I see you there Mike.....

56 User(s) are browsing this forum (36 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)20 Members: Jarvis Basnight, gopkrs, Phurfur, falcons99, Blue_Star_Wrecking_Crew, huskerinct, rottytiny, Mike FF Today, MurOh, Schauermann, gopanthers!, donkeyboy22, Chargersin08, kmbryant09, bjsteel, ManitowocDave, jaguilar2549, nflocd, roroco, DrJ

Would you please, please, please do something about these idiots with multiple aliases. They completely ruin decent threads. Please clear these idiots out of here so we can have semi-decent conversations again.

TIA

Would you please, please, please do something about these idiots with multiple aliases. They completely ruin decent threads. Please clear these idiots out of here so we can have semi-decent conversations again.

TIA

If mike did this, then there would only be 5 people talking to each other. :doublethumbsup:

TIA

I could not agree more.

If mike did this, then there would only be 5 people talking to each other. :thumbsdown:

Yes but just imagine how quality the conversation would be. :doublethumbsup:

nothing wrong with the board.

oh no, nothing wrong with unreasonable people posting with multiple aliases and being nothing but idiotic homer irritants :doublethumbsup:

TIA

+1

TIA

+1

Why not just ignore a poster if you don't like them? That's what I do. I don't even pay attention to Pimpdaddy. He doesn't bother me.

itsatip that if you feed the monster it will grow. :doublethumbsup:

No need in tattle telling. We police our own around here.

Why not just ignore a poster if you don't like them?

:thumbsdown:

ever get the feeling the people who start these threads were the tattle tells in elementary school?

Why not just ignore a poster if you don't like them? That's what I do. I don't even pay attention to Pimpdaddy. He doesn't bother me.

i agree and disagree

i do wish something could be done about all the aliases. "itsagreatip" to ignore a poster you do not like but when they continually make new handles it can become difficult to figure out who to ignore until you realize they are spewing the same garbage... then you end up needing to ignore 11 different aliases, something needs to be done.

If for nothing else but to clean up the board of repetative clutter.

KSB is right....ignore the freaks you can't stand....you can ignore without actually putting someone on ignore.....itsatip.

Personally, I don't mind the dumb alia.....sometimes they can be kinda funny.....not in what they say but the fact they (he...it...DallasEmpire....whatever) expose some of y'all as self important wonks.

Just chill....have fun with it and quit taking yourself so seriously.

KSB is right....ignore the freaks you can't stand....you can ignore without actually putting someone on ignore.....itsatip.

Personally, I don't mind the dumb alia.....sometimes they can be kinda funny.....not in what they say but the fact they (he...it...DallasEmpire....whatever) expose some of y'all as self important wonks.

That's right, what this board needs most is to weed out the intelligent banter for more needling and faux homerism. We should have more spammers like Dallas Empire filling the message board with garbage, turning off those who actually have an idea to spare. Soon this board will be perfect. :bandana:

You know...I just had a funny thought...maybe Mike IS pimpirewreckstarbillphyscoblablablabla.....that would explain why it is "permitted" to go on!??!?! :bandana:

In all seriousness though, it is painfully obvious that either Mike is unable to keep this guy away, or doesnt want to. With that fact established, I have not figured out why EVERYONE else (cause hey, we can all be annoying, but there are a few true stars out there) hasnt realized one simple way to make this guy dissapear on their own....COMPLETE disregard directly to said posters. Dont respond to a SINGLE new thread created by one of these aliases no matter how bad you want to add "sense/substance" to the thread. Dont reply to a single reply he makes within someone else thread no matter how bad you want to "prove your point". Dont acknowledge the actual person in ANY regard in a "direct to said poster fashion" to his/her aliases. Period, ever, never.

Rest assured if this board went on with 10 threads of zero replies but the aliases of one person, then the situation would take care of itself. Try it...

yeah but telling people they need to ignore something that shouldn't be happening in the first place is a bit self righteous.

I mean, I totally agree that 1 poster is easy to ignore, even without actually using an ignore feature. But the dozens of aliases and constant reposting of the same subjects (for example, the multiple Romo polls started by various Empire alts) borders on spam (or trolling, fishing etc...) and its something that would normally be cleaned up or banned on a message board.

Its not 1 annoying poster that bothers me, its all the clutter caused by his multiple personalities.

And in the end, it doesn't bother me enough to care or to keep me from coming here but since the topic was started, those are my feelings on it.

I think it all balances out. There are some really good members that post here, and a lot of good free information and thoughts are shared.

The tools help you appreciate the good guys around here. Plus they're entertaining like an organ grinder's monkey. If somebody is getting off on having 12 different aliases on here, then more power to them. Anybody that would choose creating aliases on here over ever experiencing the touch of a woman...well that just fascinates me. :bandana:

Would you please, please, please do something about these idiots with multiple aliases.

TIA

I hear ya'. Have been and will do.