Sign in to follow this  
Sho Nuff

Bears hire Martz as OC

I'm not so sure this hiring translates into many wins for the Bears, but unlike others, I like what it should do to Cutler's value from a fantasy perspective. It could also translate into Matt Forte having a nice bounce back year. Greg Olsen's value may have just dropped a bit though.

Finally. :unsure:

Who gives a fock about Cutler? I want to know how this affects Forte. Will he become the next Marshall Faulk or what?

I get to keep him for an 8th round pick next year.   :wub:

Finally. :lol:

Who gives a fock about Cutler? I want to know how this affects Forte. Will he become the next Marshall Faulk or what?

I get to keep him for an 8th round pick next year.   :wub:

In a PPR, if Forte is healthy, he will be gold in Martz's system. Even a retard like flahooker could see that.... maybe. :unsure:

Forte was injured this past year; got surgery in the off season.

In a PPR, if Forte is healthy, he will be gold in Martz's system. Even a retard like flahooker could see that.... maybe. :thumbsup:

Forte was injured this past year; got surgery in the off season.

PPR he should be fine.

As for the injury...great...does that explain why his yards per carry was 3.9 in his first year when he was healthy?

But the great Martz will fix all of that right?

:(

forte seems to be the second coming of anthony thomas...his rookie year might end up being his high watermark.

the bears wreck rbs about as well as they do qbs.

oh, and yes: the lions suck. we know. we admit it.

Now I know why swamp poosay is on PMS right now.....

Dead things are now the Blackhawks beotches

And the Piss-tons might leave the arm pit of America known as Detroit

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/morn....html?eref=sihp

All that swamp poosay might have left is the great 0-16 franchise....they did show great improvement while getting swept by the Bears again last year .... small steps baby!!

This explains seahag and detoilet fans obsession with Chicago sports....considering how both cities might lose their basket ball teams now. ;)

PPR he should be fine.

As for the injury...great...does that explain why his yards per carry was 3.9 in his first year when he was healthy?

But the great Martz will fix all of that right?

;)

I do not see Forte as being a great RB or anything; but he will be very good value in FF drafts next year in PPR leagues, since he will drop based off his drop off this past year and we know he will catch tons of passes in Martz's system.

HTH :cheers:

oh, and yes: the lions suck. we know. we admit it.

It only took you 20 years to admit it. Bears have been in the SB in the last 5 years....that is better than 90% of the teams in the league...including the fudgepackers. Enjoy ;)

I do not see Forte as being a great RB or anything; but he will be very good value in FF drafts next year in PPR leagues, since he will drop based off his drop off this past year and we know he will catch tons of passes in Martz's system.

HTH ;)

Actually agree that he will be a good value in ppr because of his crappy year.

However, just hope he does not have to stay in to block to make up for that Oline.

It only took you 20 years to admit it. Bears have been in the SB in the last 5 years....that is better than 90% of the teams in the league...including the fudgepackers. Enjoy ;)

Awesome...they "went" to a SB.

Try winning another.

1 SB title...1...and it was almost 25 years ago.

Awesome...they "went" to a SB.

Try winning another.

1 SB title...1...and it was almost 25 years ago.

Who was the last team to even go to the SB? Fudgepackers or Bears? Try getting there first since you love to talk so much smack.... 51 points given up by D will surely help ;)

Who was the last team to even go to the SB? Fudgepackers or Bears? Try getting there first since you love to talk so much smack.... 51 points given up by D will surely help :dunno:

Im glad that a Bears fan is happy and so proud of just getting there.

As a Packer fan...I don't care about just getting there...no big deal if you don't get the ring and the Lombardi.

51 points given up to the Cards...in 2 games the Bears scored 29 points.

In those two games the Cutler was sacked 5 times and intercepted 6 times.

So why are you bragging again? Or are you a Cardinals fan now?

Oh...and the Cards put up 41 against the Bears in regulation. Hah!!!!

All that swamp poosay might have left is the great 0-16 franchise....they did show great improvement while getting swept by the Bears again last year .... small steps baby!!

This explains seahag and detoilet fans obsession with Chicago sports....considering how both cities might lose their basket ball teams now. :mellow:

Weren't you just beating off to the fact that the only head coach to ever go 0-16 was with the Bears?

Lovie Smith, Mike Martz, Rod Marinelli, and the living legend, Mike Tice. Quite the football braintrust! :dunno: :shocking:

Who was the last team to even go to the SB? Fudgepackers or Bears? Try getting there first since you love to talk so much smack.... 51 points given up by D will surely help :dunno:

And your team still employs the same head coach stupid enough to start Rex Grossman in that game, a mere two months after Grossman admitted he was too busy planning New Years to prepare for a game. And he had a guy on his bench who has proven to at least be a competent QB in this league in Kyle Orton.

Your front office is still under the delusion that your defense is as good as it was that season (not even close). They gave up two first round picks for an upgraded Rex Grossman and signed on an O-coordinator who needs multiple hall of famers for his offense to work.

Where is the upside? :mellow:

This explains seahag and detoilet fans obsession with Chicago sports....considering how both cities might lose their basket ball teams now. :mad:

i'm rooting for the hawks. how can you not love a franchise that has historically been even more rotten than the lions? plus bowman is in their front office and i'd root for bowman no matter where he went. we wing fans owe that man our undying gratitude. should the wings not make it i will definitely root for the hawks...although sadly they might end up being the second coming of the ottawa senators.

now: stay on task in this thread.

And your team still employs the same head coach stupid enough to start Rex Grossman in that game, a mere two months after Grossman admitted he was too busy planning New Years to prepare for a game. And he had a guy on his bench who has proven to at least be a competent QB in this league in Kyle Orton.

Your front office is still under the delusion that your defense is as good as it was that season (not even close). They gave up two first round picks for an upgraded Rex Grossman and signed on an O-coordinator who needs multiple hall of famers for his offense to work.

Where is the upside? :mad:

don't forget the 2nd-round pick they burned on a deceased player who even before he was tragically deceased was, tragically, a gigantic bust.

their front-office decisions the last couple of years have been dreadful. probably the worse collectively in the entire national football league.

don't forget the 2nd-round pick they burned on a deceased player who even before he was tragically deceased was, tragically, a gigantic bust.

their front-office decisions the last couple of years have been dreadful. probably the worse collectively in the entire national football league.

Well they won a Superbowl in 1985 so its ok!!!

Im glad that a Bears fan is happy and so proud of just getting there.

I would rather be in a SB in the last 5 years than not be in one for the last 10 years....oh and there are thousands of fudgepacker fans who are happy and proud because Favre lost in the NFCC game....this was after their over-rated team got their azz handed to them in the playoffs and tey got swept twice by the same Favre-led Vikings....what does that say about your great fudgepacker nation? Stick to having funerals for the face of your franchise who left you and shat all over you all year long .... "this was the most talented team I have ever been on".... :mad:

:mad:

don't forget the 2nd-round pick they burned on a deceased player

Yeah....what were the Bears thinking not knowing when everyone is going to die. Brilliant analysis....you have me convinced.... :mad:

Weren't you just beating off to the fact that the only head coach to ever go 0-16 was with the Bears?

Lovie Smith, Mike Martz, Rod Marinelli, and the living legend, Mike Tice. Quite the football braintrust! :mad: :lol:

Marinelli won a SB as the DL coach....Detoilet is a lost case. No one wins there....and who would with stupid owners like the Fords (who let Japanese suppliers destroy their business); stupid GMs like Millen (what was his experience before being a GM with the Lions....oh right, TV announcer ... and funniest shiat is they gave him an extension after his horrendous performance) and then stupid fans like swamp poosay (6-2 = 6-2 = 6-2) :mad:

Marinelli won a SB as the DL coach....Detoilet is a lost case. No one wins there....and who would with stupid owners like the Fords (who let Japanese suppliers destroy their business); stupid GMs like Millen (what was his experience before being a GM with the Lions....oh right, TV announcer ... and funniest shiat is they gave him an extension after his horrendous performance) and then stupid fans like swamp poosay (6-2 = 6-2 = 6-2) :mad:

And Chicago's GM is smart? He must have one hell of a master, big-picture plan brewing. :mad:

I would rather be in a SB in the last 5 years than not be in one for the last 10 years...

You'd rather go through a weak NFC and get completely embarrassed in the Super Bowl then lose to the Super Bowl Champion in overtime in the NFC Championship Game?

I guess that's something to crow about when your Chicago Lions have had 6 winning seasons during the last 18 seasons (while the packers have had 16)....

Congrats on taking advantage of circumstances to get to a place (Super Bowl) where your crapass team was able to be exposed and embarrassed by a very large viewership :lol:

I would stick to singing "Glory Days" about that '86 team, because that crapass team that got crushed a few years ago is nothing to brag about....

even for Chicago Lion fans! :mad: :mad:

this thread is pretty greta. it's like having the biggest loser on every day!

Marinelli won a SB as the DL coach

That's exactly like saying you were third in line in the 7-11 behind the guy that bought a scratch off ticket that won him a million bucks.

That's exactly like saying you were third in line in the 7-11 behind the guy that bought a scratch off ticket that won him a million bucks.

:mad:

But Carroll winnning two national titles as a HC at USC is apparently invalid. Gotta love Sweetness logic :(

Yeah....what were the Bears thinking not knowing when everyone is going to die. Brilliant analysis....you have me convinced.... :(

he sucked before he died. it was a wasted trade of a premium draft pick when he was still breathing.

get real.

ol rod was hot on gaines trail when he was with the lions...and the idiot convinced his chi bosses to trade a 2nd-round pick because he just knew he could "coach him up!"

the lions suck. no one is disputing that. but you need to realize the bears front office is clusterfocked.

And Chicago's GM is smart? He must have one hell of a master, big-picture plan brewing. :(

Chicago GM = 1 SB win and 1 more SB appearance

Call me when Carroll wins anything in the NFL :mad:

God, you get Pwned like a $1 ######.... must sukk to be the retard.

:lol:

But Carroll winnning two national titles as a HC at USC is apparently invalid. Gotta love Sweetness logic :mad:

What has winning college championship got to do with winning a SB? Oh that's right .... nothing. I am sure Carroll can recruit everyone to come join the seahookers by bribing them....or he could let them make some illegal money like he allowed all those USC players to do, which was the reason he ran from there knowing his college was ready for sanctions.

But you keep thinking winning a SB (see Lovie; Martz; Marinelli; Angelo) = winning a college championship (caroll)

That kind of comedy and complete exposure of you to be the retard and low life that you really are make my day every time!! :mad:

Next you will tell me the seahookers have a coach that won the pee wee football league so that counts too.... :lol:

But seriously, Caroll is a great hire for the seahookers....they might end up 8-8 like Carroll's teams used to in NE and that would be enough to make seahooker fans ecstatic :(

Chicago GM = 1 SB win and 1 more SB appearance

Call me when Carroll wins anything in the NFL :mad:

God, you get Pwned like a $1 ######.... must sukk to be the retard.

Like I said, I'm sure he has an amazing master plan that somebody like me could never understand. Your focktard team won 2 more games then the Hawks, but for whatever reason your genius GM doesn't think you need to rebuild.

And this isn't a Halo message board. Im assuming we are all grown adults who don't have a need for gay "words" like pwned, though it does reveal your level of maturity. :(

Enjoy watching your overrated, overpaid, prima donna QB getting his head ripped off in 2010. :mad:

You'd rather go through a weak NFC and get completely embarrassed in the Super Bowl then lose to the Super Bowl Champion in overtime in the NFC Championship Game?

Ummm...I'd rather be in the SB independent of what it took to get there. And they were within one score of winning all the way in the 4th quarter so I am not sure how that qualifies to be an embarassment, but it is you so it makes sense.

But then you jumped off the cliff with ecstacy just because Favre and the Vikings lost .... right after your over-rated team gave up 51 points and was only in the playoffs becase of a weak ass NFC. I do not blame you though; your franchise has not been to a SB since the disaster against the Broncos for more than 10 years and your franchise just had their icon shiat all over them and embarass them for the whole year ... .stick to organizing funerals for Favre :(

What has winning college championship got to do with winning a SB? Oh that's right .... nothing. I am sure Carroll can recruit everyone to come join the seahookers by bribing them....or he could let them make some illegal money like he allowed all those USC players to do, which was the reason he ran from there knowing his college was ready for sanctions.

But you keep thinking winning a SB (see Lovie; Martz; Marinelli; Angelo) = winning a college championship (caroll)

That kind of comedy and complete exposure of you to be the retard and low life that you really are make my day every time!! :mad:

Next you will tell me the seahookers have a coach that won the pee wee football league so that counts too.... :mad:

But seriously, Caroll is a great hire for the seahookers....they might end up 8-8 like Carroll's teams used to in NE and that would be enough to make seahooker fans ecstatic :(

If you're so confident in the Chicago braintrust, why do you turn every post into a discussion about the Hawks?

Also, learn to write coherently. My retarded niece can get her written points across more clearly, and she wears a helmet 16 hours a day.

Bates was a smart man. He didn't want to board a sinking ship in Chicago.

I can't wait see all the whining Cutler does when he gets obliterated in Martz's broken system.

Agreed

You're really proud of escaping with that win over the mighty Seneca Wallace and the rest of Seattle's backups. The Seahawks really got Pwned that week! :( :mad:

Yeah....what were the Bears thinking not knowing when everyone is going to die. Brilliant analysis....you have me convinced.... :doh:

He had a choice: play for the Bears or die. He chose death. <_< Here's hoping you make the same choice--soon. :overhead:

I have no issues with the Martz hire.... none. People must be forgetting how he made Kurt Warner, Marc Bulger, Jon Kitna look great and these were all QBs that were nothing without Martz. With Tice and Martz in the fold, the Bears are making the right moves. :overhead: <_<

Correction. Issac Bruce, Torry Holt, and Marshall Faulk and a strong O-line all rounded out the team that made Martz look like an offensive genious...which he wasn't. He was lucky the team under Vermeil as head coach jelled at the right moment. He is a damn good coordinator, I'll give him that but I don't think the team will be an instant success until they correct that offensive line and a better QB.

I would rather be in a SB in the last 5 years than not be in one for the last 10 years....oh and there are thousands of fudgepacker fans who are happy and proud because Favre lost in the NFCC game....this was after their over-rated team got their azz handed to them in the playoffs and tey got swept twice by the same Favre-led Vikings....what does that say about your great fudgepacker nation? Stick to having funerals for the face of your franchise who left you and shat all over you all year long .... "this was the most talented team I have ever been on".... :lol:

:lol:

I would rather actually win one...and not be terrible so often like the Bears have been.

Well...that overrated team swept your bears...that defense that gave up 51 to the Cards held the Bears to 29 in 2 games...that same Cards team that put up 41 against your Bears in regulation (I notice you did not quote that part of my post).

Too funny that you still are talking trash after this year.

Just end it...agree that Green Bay was simply better than the Bears...its not hard.