Sign in to follow this  
Sho Nuff

Bears hire Martz as OC

The Packers D is now a 1st round pick in redraft leagues. Especially if your league awards points for sacks.

Now I know why you are a fan of "dumb and dumber".... that is you. How does it feel to live life as a moron? :banana:

===========

''He was the most intelligent football coach I've ever been around,'' ex-Rams and current Cardinals quarterback Kurt Warner said of Martz. ''He taught me more about the game than any other coach. He obviously helped me physically with technique, throwing the ball and being balanced. He was so valuable to my career and to where I'm at as a football player right now and what I know about the game. It was definitely a process, but he was so good, both physically and mentally in getting ready to play and helping me become the quarterback that I am.'' :shocking: :doublethumbsup:

I am a fan of dumb and dumber...great movie.

How does it feel to live life as a moron? Are you writing a book so we all can figure that out?

But you see...Warner is a pretty classy guy...and not likely to take shots at him.

Im sure he did learn some from Martz...but I don't think Martz made him...Warner is a great player. And martz is a good coach...I think its just hilarious that you think this is such a great thing.

Though, you said nothing prior to the hire.

Id guess you were not happy about it until it was official...then put your Bears Zubaz on, had a polish sausage, and started whacking it to pictures of the guy because he was a BEar.

I can't think, in my history of coaching, of any assistant who came into an NFL franchise and made the immediate impact that Mike Martz did in 1999---###### Vermeil

:doublethumbsup:

Well...when Warner, Holt, Bruce, Faulk, and the Rams Oline all in their primes walk in to Soldier Field...you might have a good hire.

Til then, you are stuck with a crappy Oline...unproven WRs...and a QB prone to turnover the ball who may just very well die on the field from the beating he will take.

have a good backup. free tip.

Thanks. He was my backup last year to Farve who I drafted in the 17th round two years ago. I won the :dunno: this past year. :thumbsdown:

the resident bear apologist still hasn't answered how the bears are going to fill all their gaping holes next year.

the lions will compete with their sorry-ass team for 3rd. this isn't about the past. it's about the future. and right now the bears leadership and decision-making process is eons more dysfunctional than the lions.

so cue up your glory days mp3 all you want, sweetmeat. anything to stop you from looking at the looming trainwreck COMING for the bears.

And shitbag_34 also conveniently didn't address Kurt Warner's comments that basically Cutler is too stupid to master a Martz offense :lol:

Certainly not in love with bringing in Martz but still think it should end up being a positive. Best they could get at this point with the stupidity of keeping Lovie as a lame duck.

We all know potential problems with Martz's offense but hopefully he's learned from his mistakes and the ridicule he's taken about it and realizes he needs to do more towards protecting the QB. Martz has to realize this could be his last shot at having an OC job and needs to keep that ego in check enough to make the offense succeed however necessary. Not just worry about having long passing plays.

The main positive in him is I know he will not tolerate Cutler's more horrendous INT's and will get in his face about it. Nothing was more aggravating than watching Cutler stand on the sidelines this year after picks and no coach within sight even focking talking to him about it. :lol: Now it's obvious at this point between Cutler and Martz's system there will still be plenty of INT's but getting it down to somewhere around only 15 picks will help immensely.

I think that this is a good hire by the bears.

While Martz does not protect the QB with his schemes. The main problem with the QB getting sacked so much is that he has coached 2 of the worst offenses in the league.

Sacks given up in each year

Lions

2005 31

2006 63

2007 54

2008 52

2009 43

Niners

2007 55

2008 55

2009 40

Both the niners and the lions had protection trouble before and after mike martz, it would be unfair to place the blame solely on his shoulders.

he made kitna look great?!

what year was that? the year kitna threw more interceptions than tds and nearly got killed...or the second year when kitna threw more interceptions than tds and nearly got killed?

what the fock are you smoking, sweetmeat?

He probably means the 2nd year when the Lions had their best year since 2000 and you were creaming your pants over being 6-2 = 6-2 before they collapsed to 7-9.

In the context of the Lions doesn't that actually qualify as "great?"

He probably means the 2nd year when the Lions had their best year since 2000 and you were creaming your pants over being 6-2 = 6-2 before they collapsed to 7-9.

i can see how he mistook kitna for being good, seeing how your best qb in the past 30 years was a lion castoff.

martz hasn't brought winning OR stability to any organization he's been involved with this past decade. that's simply indisputable.

yeah, the lions had o-line issues before martz arrived. but he as hell didn't help protection at all. know what i mean? the bears have o-line problems and have just exacerbated protection issues.

but martz will probably kill cutler with his own bare hands before a defensive line player will, anyway. so it's probably moot.

the lions will compete with their sorry-ass team for 3rd.

I will not comment on this train wreck of a thread - the idiocy level with sweetness and all of the usual retards is off the charts.

Regarding your comment above, the only way that happens is if the Bears drop to the 3-4 win plateau, certainly not by the Lions getting any higher than that. Do you honestly think that your team will win more than 3 games next year? Eevn in a meltdown season with half the team on IR, detroit wasnt in the same league as the disappointing Bears. You have a long way to go before rising above 30th overall. Be happy that you may have sneaked ahead of SL and Cle.

:dunno:

I think that this is a good hire by the bears.

While Martz does not protect the QB with his schemes. The main problem with the QB getting sacked so much is that he has coached 2 of the worst offenses in the league.

Sacks given up in each year

Lions

2005 31

2006 63

2007 54

2008 52

2009 43

Niners

2007 55

2008 55

2009 40

Both the niners and the lions had protection trouble before and after mike martz, it would be unfair to place the blame solely on his shoulders.

Do not bring facts into this discussion....shiatbags like swamp poosay and fudgepacker ghey shonuff do not understand facts.

HAHAHAHAHA

I still remember that

6-2

I will not comment on this train wreck of a thread - the idiocy level with sweetness and all of the usual retards is off the charts.

:cry:

:wave:

Martz and Lovie won one as assistants. They both blew their one shot as head coaches. Martz refused to run the ball with a HOF running back and Lovie stuck it out all year with a QB that was clearly in over his head and had admitted he doesnt always prepare for games.

Go reread your first post of this thread...you're excited to have Mike Martz and Mike effing Tice on your team. This thread is over

Hey Shitbag, since you are so fond of posting fluff peices,

The only moron fond of fluff pieces is you, retard. You are the retard who started a thread about how exciting it was to be a fan of a team that got beotch slapped every week this past year (including one to the Bears that you keep talking about without realizing your sorry azz team lost to the Bears AT HOME in front of retarded drunks like you). And now you started another thread about how exciting it will be to watch the worst franchise and sports city in the US get it's azz handed to them again this coming year because they have the great Pete-I-failed-in-the-NFL-so-I-ran-to-USC-Caroll in charge. The same coach responsible for having a college team full of illegal activities....and your thread has all these fluff pieces about the great Drew Bledsoe liking Caroll....:thumbsdown: :wave:

Regarding your comment above, the only way that happens is if the Bears drop to the 3-4 win plateau, certainly not by the Lions getting any higher than that. Do you honestly think that your team will win more than 3 games next year? Eevn in a meltdown season with half the team on IR, detroit wasnt in the same league as the disappointing Bears. You have a long way to go before rising above 30th overall. Be happy that you may have sneaked ahead of SL and Cle.

:wave:

so the lions won't win more than 3 games next year? you're on. it's a bet :thumbsdown:

the lions were in both of those games with the bears this year until the 4th quarter. but it's immaterial. the difference between lion fans and bears fans is at least we admit our team blows. you idiots paint a ditka 'stach on anything and everything concerning da bearz and predict a super bowl every friggin year.

sweetmeat loves the signing. and he loves benson. and he loves grossman. we get it already. now shut up.

Martz and Lovie won one as assistants. They both blew their one shot as head coaches. Martz refused to run the ball with a HOF running back and Lovie stuck it out all year with a QB that was clearly in over his head and had admitted he doesnt always prepare for games.

Go reread your first post of this thread...you're excited to have Mike Martz and Mike effing Tice on your team. This thread is over

Tice is proven as an OL coach (numerous playoff appearances); Marinelli is proven as a DL coach (won SB in Tampa); Martz is proven as a OC (won SB and went to one more with Rams).

What has Pete Carroll ever done? Oh that's right....he was in charge of the Pats before and after they went to the SB with Parcells and Belichik....nice hire :thumbsup: :thumbsdown:

But you keep hating on the Bears. Clearly you took the Bears beating the seahookers last year very well.....it left a mark I guess. :wave:

Who predicted a Superbowl? Those drugs you take surely work....

0-16 :thumbsup:

I mean 6-2 = 6-2 = 6-2 :wave:

if you didn't spend so much time looking in the rearview mirror you'd probably notice that giant focking cliff da bearz express is about to drive off.

:thumbsdown:

much like the lions, the bears wait too long to fire who they should fire. instead of cleaning house this year like they should have, they keep everyone and cobble together a new coordinator or two. so next year--or in 2012--they'll end up firing who they should have fired this year. and then the new regime will come in and say "cutler isn't our qb--we want our own qb." and then it starts all over and over and over again.

have fun with that. if my team were facing what the bears were facing in the next several years, i'd be burying my head in the sand and reading history books too.

maybe your draft picks this year will help :overhead:

and then the new regime will come in and say "cutler isn't our qb--we want our own qb." and then it starts all over and over and over again.

:wave: No one will ever say "cutler isn't our qb"....ok maybe Millen....he was that clueless and your great franchise decided he was so great they gave him an extension....

0-16

6-2 = 6-2 = 6-2

have fun with that. if my team were facing what the bears were facing in the next several years, i'd be burying my head in the sand and reading history books too.

You should have done that for the last 50 years :wave:

Tice is proven as an OL coach (numerous playoff appearances); Marinelli is proven as a DL coach (won SB in Tampa); Martz is proven as a OC (won SB and went to one more with Rams).

What has Pete Carroll ever done? Oh that's right....he was in charge of the Pats before and after they went to the SB with Parcells and Belichik....nice hire :overhead: :thumbsdown:

But you keep hating on the Bears. Clearly you took the Bears beating the seahookers last year very well.....it left a mark I guess. :wave:

You are such a focking tard, its unbelievable!!

Carroll was an excellent D-coordinator. Plus, you know, he did win a couple national championships with the Trojans. Put whatever BS spin you want on that, but the bottom line is the man won it all as the head guy twice.

Then there is the fact that the guy you kids REALLY wanted to call your offensive plays followed Carroll to Seattle.

And on your final point, yeah, I didn't sleep for days after Duh Bears beat Seattle's 2nd string. :lol: :thumbsup:

:wave: No one will ever say "grossman isn't our qb"....

fixed. you still have grossman's ###### taste in your mouth. now you also have the alcoholic version of jeff george's ###### taste in your mouth.

shoo.

I'm not so sure this hiring translates into many wins for the Bears, but unlike others, I like what it should do to Cutler's value from a fantasy perspective. It could also translate into Matt Forte having a nice bounce back year. Greg Olsen's value may have just dropped a bit though.

I'll post this again too

Cutler = ZERO (that means none) winning seasons as a College or pro QB.

Too bad he will never have a winning season since he is already 41 years old....oh wait he is only 26.... no doubt the seahookers sukk...their fans are so stupid.

fixed. you still have grossman's ###### taste in your mouth. now you also have the alcoholic version of jeff george's ###### taste in your mouth.

shoo.

Grossman = 1 SB appearance

Lions QBs = Zero in the history of the SB

Please do not leave....we love you here :pointstosky:

You are such a focking tard, its unbelievable!!

Plus, you know, he did win a couple national championships with the Trojans.

hahahahaha .... thanks for proving my point. Steve Spurrier called!

Do not bring facts into this discussion....shiatbags like swamp poosay and fudgepacker ghey shonuff do not understand facts.

Facts like how many sacks his QBs have taken both as a head coach and as an OC?

Ive already posted those...want to see them again?>

Or do you only want facts that make your homeristic love of Mike Martz look good?

While those teams had protection problems...why were St. Louis' numbers not posted?

Hmmm...I wonder.

Too bad he will never have a winning season since he is already 41 years old....oh wait he is only 26.... no doubt the seahookers sukk...their fans are so stupid.

What?!?! What does that even mean?!?! Are you sure you were replying the the right post? :shocking:

I'm sorry, I dont speak Retarded. :pointstosky:

I love defenses that give up 51 points too :pointstosky:

Too bad the Bears could not total that in 2 games against the Packers.

If Kurt Warner and Larry Fitzgerald walk through the door, maybe then the Bears can reach that mark.

hahahahaha .... thanks for proving my point. Steve Spurrier called!

Jimmy Johnson? :shocking:

Not that this topic has anything to do with Seattle. Last time I checked they were smart enough not to hire Mike Martz. They got exactly who they wanted as an offensive coordinator. :pointstosky:

Jimmy Johnson? :pointstosky:

Steve Spurrier

Bobby Petrino

Nick Saban

Oh, and Pete Carroll himself....

But you should be excited given the 20% success rate .... which needed a Herschel Walker trade.

Steve Spurrier

Bobby Petrino

Nick Saban

Oh, and Pete Carroll himself....

But you should be excited given the 20% success rate .... which needed a Herschel Walker trade.

Mike Martz isn't running Seattle's offense. All is right in my world chief. :pointstosky:

The only moron fond of fluff pieces is you, retard. You are the retard who started a thread about how exciting it was to be a fan of a team that got beotch slapped every week this past year (including one to the Bears that you keep talking about without realizing your sorry azz team lost to the Bears AT HOME in front of retarded drunks like you). And now you started another thread about how exciting it will be to watch the worst franchise and sports city in the US get it's azz handed to them again this coming year because they have the great Pete-I-failed-in-the-NFL-so-I-ran-to-USC-Caroll in charge. The same coach responsible for having a college team full of illegal activities....and your thread has all these fluff pieces about the great Drew Bledsoe liking Caroll....:lol: :doh:

Hey Shitbag_34,

I'm not a Bears fan. Life is great! :unsure:

And yes, Walter Payton is still dead :lol:

Tice is proven as an OL coach (numerous playoff appearances); Marinelli is proven as a DL coach (won SB in Tampa);

But Tice sucked when he played for Seattle and Marinelli couldn't coach to save is life in Detroit, right? Too easy shitbag! :unsure: