Sign in to follow this  
SUXBNME

Best songs from movies

Here are a few for you.

An Ending Ascent - Brian Eno

Youtube link

This song was used in the Apollo soundtrack and at the ending in the movie Traffic

Love on a Real Train - Tangerine Dream

Youtube Link

Tangerine Dream was mentioned earlier, this is the Risky Business one.

any number of song from the Pure Cinema Chillout collections:

amazon link

and for those of you who like the Tangerine Dream and music that is more "film score" instead of just "soundtrack", check out some of Steve Jablonksy's stuff.

He's studied under Hans Zimmer and got his big break with the Transformer movie (both 1 and 2):

Wang Chung- To Live And Die In LA

That was a pretty damn good original soundtrack.

Best opening scene evah? Your shitty taste in movies, never ceases to amaze me.

A) I was more or less exaggerating slightly, but it is up there. Pulp, SPR, Momento, and American History x are probably the best imo off the top of my head.

B ) Stop stalking me.

C) Anyone who doesn't like the Lion King has a black soul. I re-watched it recently for the first time since i was like 8 and was amazed at how well put together the movie was. The soundtrack is stunning for any movie, much less a family flick. Then again i am sure most guys on here were in their 20s at the time and brushed it off. It was the best animated movie of my generation when i was growing up, even though i didn't like it much as a kid. It is actually more geared towards adults than kids, with a more complex plot and storyline(based off of Hamlet).

D) To each his own. My favorite movies range from TLK, to the Godfather, to Pulp Fiction. I have a really broad range and open mind, i find that makes movie watching, and life, more enjoyable.

and for those of you who like the Tangerine Dream and music that is more "film score" instead of just "soundtrack", check out some of Steve Jablonksy's stuff.

He's studied under Hans Zimmer and got his big break with the Transformer movie (both 1 and 2):

IMO the best recent movie score. :lol:

:doublethumbsup:

Great pick,that music with the montage of the characters at the end of the movie was chilling,one of very few movies that I can actually say made me feel ill in that I was more than ready to get out of their world.

:wave:

Great pick,that music with the montage of the characters at the end of the movie was chilling,one of very few movies that I can actually say made me feel ill in that I was more than ready to get out of their world.

Yeah, i felt the exact same way. It's kind of a good movie to watch when your feeling down on life because you can say "Well sh1t, i don't have it too bad"

A) I was more or less exaggerating slightly, but it is up there. Pulp, SPR, Momento, and American History x are probably the best imo off the top of my head.

B ) Stop stalking me.

C) Anyone who doesn't like the Lion King has a black soul. I re-watched it recently for the first time since i was like 8 and was amazed at how well put together the movie was. The soundtrack is stunning for any movie, much less a family flick. Then again i am sure most guys on here were in their 20s at the time and brushed it off. It was the best animated movie of my generation when i was growing up, even though i didn't like it much as a kid. It is actually more geared towards adults than kids, with a more complex plot and storyline(based off of Hamlet).

D) To each his own. My favorite movies range from TLK, to the Godfather, to Pulp Fiction. I have a really broad range and open mind, i find that makes movie watching, and life, more enjoyable.

Stalking you? You wish. A good stalking would account for the most action you've had well...evah. :cheers: