Sign in to follow this  
sheadtoo

Dmac to the 49er's

The author is http://www.triond.com/users/Mnofdichotomy. mnofdichotomy is a 30 something man trying to decide if he ever really knew how to write. He is happily married with 3 children.

What a waste of time.

Try a real news source next time.

dude your good! quick work it's the offseason it is sorta news...

Cant find the news anywhere else, could get interesting..

i've got a message out to a local philly writer i talk to sometimes to see what he know

Mike, delete this topic already.

This "article" is of the same author who brings us the "Randy Moss to Green Bay" scoop. Methinks that Mr. Sheadtoo is trying to drum up views for his or his friends fabricated articles.

Mike, delete this topic already.

This "article" is of the same author who brings us the "Randy Moss to Green Bay" scoop. Methinks that Mr. Sheadtoo is trying to drum up views for his or his friends fabricated articles.

I don't know that guy, and if i was trying to do what you say, wouldn't you think i would have done it just a little sooner than now? it was just a story thought some people would like to talk about it....it is the slow season after all.....meh see if i share anything anymore you guys suck! no wonder all the silverbacks left!

I don't know that guy, and if i was trying to do what you say, wouldn't you think i would have done it just a little sooner than now? it was just a story thought some people would like to talk about it....it is the slow season after all.....meh see if i share anything anymore you guys suck! no wonder all the silverbacks left!

I think it's worth discussing. I don't have much to say though, other than McNabb would be a great addition to SF in my opinion. Don't go away!

Donovan Mcnabb Headed to 49ers

Published on January 14, 2010 by Mnofdichotomy in Football

I haven't heard a thing yet about this - - Interesting non the less

Donovan Mcnabb Headed to 49ers

Published on January 14, 2010 by Mnofdichotomy in Football

I haven't heard a thing yet about this - - Interesting non the less

VDiddy would move to a numero uno TE. Screw you Dallas!

Crabtree would instantly spike to a legit WR2.

And Gore would remain, well, Gore.

Ah, we can dream right?

I would draft Kolb in the 8th as my QB1 ALL DAY OF THE FOCKING WEEK. PLEASE GOD.

Seriously? I have never heard anyone ever call him Dmac, enough with the abbr's already

Totally with you here. I came into the thread thinking it was news about Darren McFadden or something. I still don't understand the FF community need to have an abbreviation for everything.

I still don't understand the FF community need to have an abbreviation for everything.

I agree with JFish :music_guitarred: