Sign in to follow this  
Cstriker

Dexter Mcluster just took a dookie on Jamaal Charles's FF value

Thomas Jones already took that dookie. McCluster just laid the chit cone on top.

WTF, i mean really.

I was reading on the live chat on ESPN.com that he was drafted to return kicks and play some WR, hope thats the case.

Jamaal Charles vs Rashard Mendenhall

That is my option as my only keeper. We keep 1 guy who was drafted after the 2nd round from the previous year.

This just clouded KC backfield even more. I don't trust Jamaal Charles nearly as much as I did 2 months ago.

He is a great pick for KC, but I see him having almost no impact on Charles' value. He is more of a Percy Harvin type guy.

He will likely open the season as the KR for KC. I also see him learning the slot receiver position from the get-go and taking over the position fairly early in the season. He will also run some sweeps and screens from the slot that may have been plays designed for Charles, but not enough to cut into Charles' value.

Mcluster won't take away from Charles, KR, and slot wr, and judging from his highlights probably will be used in some wildcat plays. Thomas Jones on the other hand will take away from Jamaal, I see TJ at the goal line more than Charles.

Mcluster won't take away from Charles, KR, and slot wr, and judging from his highlights probably will be used in some wildcat plays. Thomas Jones on the other hand will take away from Jamaal, I see TJ at the goal line more than Charles.

I agree, Wes was his outlet in New England, and Mcluster is going to try to fill the role on the Chiefs.

It was a joke, a play on McDaniels' name and the fact that he recently added Brady Quinn and now Tebow to the QB mix or Orton, Brandstater and who ever was left as 3# QB last year.

Last year, Denver's MCClusterfock was at the RB position.

Dont see him impacting Charles at all. Hes about 5ft tall and 120lbs:exagerration:, He will be a nice KR and gadget player. Possibly a nice slot WR:

Bowe might be more impacted than Charles. :ninja:

:first:

After watching Harvin's succesful transition last year I like McCluster in the slot role.

Course by draft day he'll prolly be overhyped cause everyone has caught on.

:first:

After watching Harvin's succesful transition last year I like McCluster in the slot role.

Course by draft day he'll prolly be overhyped cause everyone has caught on.

What sucks is having to start McCluster as a RB ala Reggie Bush, whereas Harvin is a WR. Starting Harvin as a #3 WR last year did well for me. It would be nice if they just convert McCluster to WR.

What sucks is having to start McCluster as a RB ala Reggie Bush, whereas Harvin is a WR. Starting Harvin as a #3 WR last year did well for me. It would be nice if they just convert McCluster to WR.

It was mentioned above, but:

The Chiefs announced No. 36 overall pick Dexter McCluster as a wide receiver.

McCluster was Ole Miss' starting flanker early in his career, before moving to tailback. "I think it'll be easy," McCluster said of converting back to receiver. "I don't think the transition will be that hard." McCluster is likely ticketed for the slot, between Dwayne Bowe and Chris Chambers. He could flirt with 50 catches in the role, though he's not going to get many carries. Jamaal Charles is safely Kansas City's starter with Thomas Jones behind him.

linkage

If Charles falls to the 2nd, I'll gobble him up! I hope everyone thinks he is going to suck this year :D