Sign in to follow this  
Skinny_Bastard

Blount drags Troy Polamalu

Check out Troy's hair flapping up and down as Blount drags his ass for 3-4 yards.

It's like that girlfriend that hangs on to your leg after you dump their ass.

"PLEASE DON'T GO!"

"PLEASE DON'T GO!"

"PLEASE DON'T GO!"

What is that?

Maybe when Blount is out of the league in two years and Polamalu is finishing off his Hall of Fame career, Blount can show this video to the team that's cutting him.

Yeah, no way I would want Troy on my team. Thank God he is wasting away on the Steelers. :mellow:

Not sure who which players they are, but watch the receiver that was blocking in front of him(#18). He leveled that Steeler three times. :lol:

Sammie Stroughter - that was pretty funny. Reminds me of how I play Madden sometimes: when I'm super pissed off I'll keep punishing a guy and pick up the 15 yard personal foul just for the fun of it.

Maybe when Blount is out of the league in two years and Polamalu is finishing off his Hall of Fame career, Blount can show this video to the team that's cutting him.

Two years? Generous.

Two years? Generous.

Forget the 17 touchdowns and 1000 yards splitting the load with jerimiah johnson, he averaged 7.3 YPC..Lets look past his incident for a moment. Hes big, strong,has great vision, and is extremely fast for his size, he also he has serious shake and moves for a guy his size. This guy is a fierce competetor and if he keeps his cool he will be a beast. O and i bet hes real hungry, to get paid at least. I think he is the future 1st and 2nd down back, and the future could start any week now.

^ and it wasn't in garbage time.

With Caddy's injury history and lack of burst I could see this guy becoming more than just a goal line back.

Keep in mind. Weeks 15 and 16 are very tasty.

i've been a huge oregon fan forever and i've been following him since preseason....i'm telling you right now he's doing the some the same things in the nfl that he did in college. he's amazing to watch and he's a special back. yeah he has a temper but i think thats actually a good thing. he runs angry and with a purpose. he's scary...that's the bottom line.

A reporter asked the RB coach in Tampa what he told blount about his temperament and the RB coach told him to keep it the same.

Wow...I mean I know that's against a different level but for a big dude he sure can move.

i've been a huge oregon fan forever and i've been following him since preseason....i'm telling you right now he's doing the some the same things in the nfl that he did in college. he's amazing to watch and he's a special back. yeah he has a temper but i think thats actually a good thing. he runs angry and with a purpose. he's scary...that's the bottom line.

Some of the same things.... like fumbling the ball in the Rose Bowl on the game winning drive?!?! He is a head case.... I agree that he could be an NFL starter, but it would take the right locker room and mentors surrounding him. I don't think he is getting that in TB....

Forget the 17 touchdowns and 1000 yards splitting the load with jerimiah johnson, he averaged 7.3 YPC..Lets look past his incident for a moment. Hes big, strong,has great vision, and is extremely fast for his size, he also he has serious shake and moves for a guy his size. This guy is a fierce competetor and if he keeps his cool he will be a beast. O and i bet hes real hungry, to get paid at least. I think he is the future 1st and 2nd down back, and the future could start any week now.

D-bags have a pretty strong track record of remaining d-bags. Given that this guy has shown that he'll instantly revert to the lowest common denominator thug, I'll expect behavioral issues in short order. Loads of money and quick fame rarely improves the character of jerks. It tends to reveal it.

I had him and just dropped him for Torain.

Check out my other thread with some great commentary comparing the two backs.

I agree with Matt Mueller above. I like TB's easy schedule. Would rather have Blount than Torain given Redskins' schedule.

lol, the love fest on this board takes off quick.

i'm not so high on blount. think about it. he's still got caddy to at least share carries with (remember, they said they let d. ward go cause caddy looked good). kareem huggins will be in the picture in a week or two (depending on how bad his injury is) and earnest graham is still there getting catches. on top of all of that, tampa has a terrible offense. what is the most you are expecting from blount then?

That guy looks like a rampaging beast. Just picked him up. That run reminded me of the first time I saw Adrian Peterson running in a Vikings pre-season game. Just looked dangerous and like a guy nobody would want to have to tackle. (And no, I'm not saying he is AP. But just for the record, he's AP.)

In a deep league I noticed before kickoff last Sunday that Huggins was deactived and Blount was active, so I dropped Huggins for Blount for no cost b/c I got him before this weeks hype. :banana:

lol, the love fest on this board takes off quick.

i'm not so high on blount. think about it. he's still got caddy to at least share carries with (remember, they said they let d. ward go cause caddy looked good). kareem huggins will be in the picture in a week or two (depending on how bad his injury is) and earnest graham is still there getting catches. on top of all of that, tampa has a terrible offense. what is the most you are expecting from blount then?

Yeah caddy looks great with his 2.5 ypc now. Im on the train that believes Cadillac is running on E, and where does all this Kareem Huggins hype come from? He still has ZERO carries. Blount was cut by the Titans and the Bucs are already giving him touches. Blount is a monster athlete and he's landed himself in a favorable position to be the starter soon. RB's don't need to be the smartest guy on the field, they just need to be able to pick up the blitz.