Sign in to follow this  
Admiral Awesome

Anybody starting BenJarvus Green-Ellis?

Got him going in a league where I can't possibly catch my oppenent and have him going against me in a league where both he and B. Marshall would have to totally blow up for my opponent to catch me.

I have he and Moss going tonight...8 point lead and my opponent has Brady.

Was between he and Brandon Jackson all week. Hopefully he can do better than him.

I have an 11 point deficit to my opponent and he only has Moss, and I have BJGE along with Y. Bell and Chung remaining as IDP players. Going to be very interesting since the potential is there, but Moss has to have a quiet night for me to have a chance. It's very unlikely to happen, so I'm not holding my breath. Vick going down yesterday just blew up my weekend.

I rolled with him but opponent had Foster and Manning (the non retarded one) going so I'm out of it.

It was nice to see that one drive where BJGE was running a lot then Belichick decided to change backs completely despite him doing good. What a focking d/bag.

I rolled with him but opponent had Foster and Manning (the non retarded one) going so I'm out of it.

It was nice to see that one drive where BJGE was running a lot then Belichick decided to change backs completely despite him doing good. What a focking d/bag.

:lol:

------------------------------

It does look like Danny Woodhead is the Patriots new favorite running back. Good, since I passed on picking up Green-Ellis.

Sh!t 51 yards and a score in the first half.

Did he even see the damn field in the second half?????

16 Carries for 76 and a touch.

That gives him more points than some of the "Studs", and you plucked him off the wire.

Something tells me that folks got a good return on investment there.

:lol:

I dropped Ricky Williams for BJGE!!!

Wouldn't have made a difference though, but funny that Ricky finally has a breakout game now that I dumped him.

I have an 11 point deficit to my opponent and he only has Moss, and I have BJGE along with Y. Bell and Chung remaining as IDP players. Going to be very interesting since the potential is there, but Moss has to have a quiet night for me to have a chance. It's very unlikely to happen, so I'm not holding my breath. Vick going down yesterday just blew up my weekend.

I'm kinda curious, how many points did Chung get you? He went insane!

That's funny I just picked up Chung this week as well for my safety and started him. Gave me frickin 16.5 points!!!

It sucks I have him and Lawerence Timmons on a bye week. I'm gonna have to drop one and its probably gonna be chung. I don't want to cut any position players that I need just for an extra idp guy