Sign in to follow this  
steel827

Who's rollin' with Ben this week

I'm frustrated with Schaub and Ben has a tasty matchup. 1st game back, do they bring him in slowly? Who is starting him with confidence?

I'm frustrated with Schaub and Ben has a tasty matchup. 1st game back, do they bring him in slowly? Who is starting him with confidence?

He was the last person I picked up before dropping from the draft, been waiting for 5 weeks to start him. Been rolling with McNabb and Sanchez, hopefully this will be an upgrade :ninja:

I am leaning towards rolling with Ben but Flacco also has a good matchup against the Pats secondary.

rolling with him over matt ryan this weekend. not sure i would call it confidence, but more hoping that they throw a lot in getting ben back up to game speed.

Yeah, I have a feeling I'll be pulling my hair out week in and week out as I try to guess and second guess my QB, with Orton, Ben and Flacco. I was thinking about starting Ben, but then it's his first week back and how confident can we be, and Orton has been pretty much matchup proof, and Flacco has a good matchup, though now he's probably my QB3.

I think I'll roll Ben out there and see what I get.

I am starting Ben over Peyton manning in 1 league, but i am probably going to be starting Orton over Ben in 2 leagues.

I don't have much of a choice ... My No. 1 QB is Aaron Rodgers and with his status uncertain, it looks like Ben is gonna be starting for me this week.

I'm rolling with him over Schaub. Something's amiss in Houston and I think Ben will be trying to make up for his transgressions. He'll try his best to light it up and silence his critics.

Drink the focking kool-aid with me bro! :cheers:

I want to start him, however Eli has a juicy matchup against Detroit. I want to make sure that Roethlisberger is fully back before I start him...

Finally week 6 is here! Rollin' with Big Ben and trying to trade for Wallace or Ward just for good measure. :music_guitarred:

I am starting Ben over Peyton manning in 1 league, but i am probably going to be starting Orton over Ben in 2 leagues.

Uhh why?

#3 QB scorer, pass-first offense, good matchup, lots of weapons.

#??? QB scorer who's yet to play a game in 8 months, run-first offense, good matchup, decent weapons.

Not biased either - I'm starting both in a 2 QB league.

I can't decide. I've got Vick/Kolb. If Kolb starts then I'm definitely going with Burger but if Vick is ready to go then I'm not sure. I'll likely still go with Big Ben either way.

I can't decide. I've got Vick/Kolb. If Kolb starts then I'm definitely going with Burger but if Vick is ready to go then I'm not sure. I'll likely still go with Big Ben either way.

Vick is almost certainly NOT playing, although Andy Reid is going to keep the possibility that he'll start open all week just to mess with the Falcons' game prep.

If you're a Vick owner, don't fall for it. Kolb will be the starter - plan accordingly.

Orton over Manning? wow

He's the only QB on my roster as of now.

I have Mendy too so I'm a little worried it becomes funball again and they forget about him.

He was the last person I picked up before dropping from the draft, been waiting for 5 weeks to start him. Been rolling with McNabb and Sanchez, hopefully this will be an upgrade :ninja:

I have Schaub also but I am concerned they will be conservative with Big Ben