JTB

I made a trade and I am curious...

all TD's = 6 pts

all receptions = 1 p

Team A gets: Mendenhall and Big Ben

Team B gets: Boldin and A. Peterson

What 2 would you prefer with the limited info I supplied. :dunno:

:cheers:

Wow - nicely disguished "help on a trade" thread. Oh, and it's a stupid trade question to begin with - it's obvious which teams gets the better of the trade. So why ask?

Wow - nicely disguished "help on a trade" thread. Oh, and it's a stupid trade question to begin with - it's obvious which teams gets the better of the trade. So why ask?

Yawn - Thanks for playing. :sleep:

BTW, I didn't ask what team gets the better value from the trade, I asked which YOU would prefer to have. The "other" person in my league liked the Steeler combo better...Hence the trade!

Or is that the tandem you think is so obvious? :unsure:

BTW, I didn't ask what team gets the better value from the trade, I asked which YOU would prefer to have. The "other" person in my league liked the Steeler combo better...Hence the trade!

Or is that the tandem you think is so obvious? :unsure:

Well since its obvious which sides gets the better value its obvious what side anybody would want. This thread is a waste. Its a double waste since it doesn't mean sh!t because we don't know the other players on each roster.

You guys are all idiots. The OP didn't include full rosters because they are clearly inconsequential. That implies each roster aside from these players score the same.

Thus you have to take Ben and Mendenhaul over AP and Boldin due to the fact that QB's tend to score so much more than other players.

all TD's = 6 pts

all receptions = 1 p

With limited info id take AP and Boldin. But if Team A needs a QB then id say Team A.

Id say 90% of fantasy people or more would say team B so not a really good question at all. :nono: But ill give you a B+ for your effort in dancing around the help board

all TD's = 6 pts

all receptions = 1 p

I'd want Team A's side because Team A's roster before the trade included....

QB - Moore

RB - Chris Johnson

WR - M Austin, H Nicks, R White

TE - A Gates

Team A wins trade and league!

You guys are all idiots. The OP didn't include full rosters because they are clearly inconsequential. That implies each roster aside from these players score the same.

Thus you have to take Ben and Mendenhaul over AP and Boldin due to the fact that QB's tend to score so much more than other players.

:pointstosky: This is the reason I asked this question. I only gave you the td values and that it is ppr. I know Big Ben is more valuable than any other plater mentioned because he will get 6 pts for his passing td's like a WR or RB will for rushing or receiving and likely Ben will get at least 2-3 passing td's per week.

CBFALCON is clearly the winnah in this thread - :lock:

:pointstosky: This is the reason I asked this question. I only gave you the td values and that it is ppr. I know Big Ben is more valuable than any other plater mentioned because he will get 6 pts for his passing td's like a WR or RB will for rushing or receiving and likely Ben will get at least 2-3 passing td's per week.

This is flawed logic. Even if a QB got 10 points per touchdown and a RB got 6 points, that wouldn't mean you draft Big Ben ahead of AP. Nor would that make Big Ben automatically the better pickup in the trade.

I'll let you and CBFALCON think about it awhile before coming back with the reasoning. But I suspect there are plenty of other readers here who "get it" other than just me.

I'd want Team A's side because Team A's roster before the trade included....

QB - Moore

RB - Chris Johnson

WR - M Austin, H Nicks, R White

TE - A Gates

Team A wins trade and league!

Good trade for all and yes id rather have team A :thumbsup:

This is flawed logic. Even if a QB got 10 points per touchdown and a RB got 6 points, that wouldn't mean you draft Big Ben ahead of AP. Nor would that make Big Ben automatically the better pickup in the trade.

I'll let you and CBFALCON think about it awhile before coming back with the reasoning. But I suspect there are plenty of other readers here who "get it" other than just me.

Although under JTBs logic maybe only Big Ben gets 6pts/TD and the rest of the QBs only get 2. Otherwise there is no reason why Big Ben's 2-3 TDs are any more valuable then the other teams QB w/ 2-3 TDs.

My logic was simple. It's not a normal fantasy league that requires all positions to be filled. It's 2 on 2 any positions allowed.

Under that scenario, I'd always take a QB. Heck, I'd take 2 QBs if I could. :cheers:

My logic was simple. It's not a normal fantasy league that requires all positions to be filled. It's 2 on 2 any positions allowed.

Under that scenario, I'd always take a QB. Heck, I'd take 2 QBs if I could. :cheers:

Couldn't agree more. I'd way rather have Ben Rothelisburger. He throws around 20 receptions per game. That alone is enough of a reason to take him over AP or Boldin.

There is no winnah in this thread you all lose :thumbsdown:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDW0ZnZxjn4