Sign in to follow this  
td parker

fftoday.com on google tv online commercial

click on the video and then choose the second video for simultaneous web and tv and they do a search for fantasy football and fftoday.com came up, too bad they didn't click on this forum

http://www.logitech.com/en-us/smartTV/what-is-google-tv

My question, anyone know if I can I connect to any site, like this one for example or more specifically gotomypc.com using just this, my tv and a wireless connection? :wave:

Really I only had a question about what the thing did,

the fftoday comment attached was more of a lure to get dbags to watch the video and make smartass comments.

Tough week for Dallas. They have Houston at home on Thursday, then Sunday they have Indy at Home @ 10AM, go to San Fran @ 1pm, then back home vs Minnesota @ 5pm. Kyle Walbec is a must start.

It's not a rumor. I really had sex with Phil Mickelson's wife, or as I like to call her, 'Ole Frying Pan T!ts.

click on the video and then choose the second video for simultaneous web and tv and they do a search for fantasy football and fftoday.com came up, too bad they didn't click on this forum

http://www.logitech.com/en-us/smartTV/what-is-google-tv

My question, anyone know if I can I connect to any site, like this one for example or more specifically gotomypc.com using just this, my tv and a wireless connection? :wave:

At the :12 mark :pointstosky:

Someone should post this over at FBG...

have a nice season, guy :wave: