Sign in to follow this  
BTL99

Miles Austin and Hakeem Nicks are both.....

....so good. Wow, I got a total of 1 point from both of them.

ditto :)

i am going to drop them both tonight and pickup kickers.

ditto :)

i am going to drop them both tonight and pickup kickers.

I hear ya man......so brutal......if either one of these guys just have a normal game, I easily win my week.......now I need Peyton to have 300 plus yards and 3 TD's.

I hear ya. I probably lost in one of my leagues because of Austin's 1 point. Oh well, it happens. I guess Roy Williams is taking from Miles.

Wow. These guys have been lighting it up all year and just because they put up a dud, you're all ready to turn on em. Please, trade em to me; I'll gladly take them.

Wow. These guys have been lighting it up all year and just because they put up a dud, you're all ready to turn on em. Please, trade em to me; I'll gladly take them.

I'm not turning on them. Just commenting that I feel the other Nicks and Austin owners' pain this week and recognizing the resulting loss because of their performances.

I was so pumped too when Miles Austin had a sweet slant and touchdown only to have it erased by his own push off penalty.

I'm not turning on them. Just commenting that I feel the other Nicks and Austin owners' pain this week and recognizing the resulting loss because of their performances.

I was so pumped too when Miles Austin had a sweet slant and touchdown only to have it erased by his own push off penalty.

I know, I'm in that league with you. Seriously, trade me Nicks or Austin. :doublethumbsup:

I love how you fockers bich so much when the guys who have been carrying your team have one bad game.

This. Nick's performance probably helped me lose this week, but nobody can complain about his or Austin's performance this season.

Randy Moss however can eat a d!ck.

I love how you fockers bich so much when the guys who have been carrying your team have one bad game.

lol...they haven't carried my team...i've got Peyton, Arian, Gore and LT also...........austin and nicks sucked so bad today, no denying it.

If it was only Nicks laying eggs for me this week, no big deal.

Thank you @ Cutler, RRice, Matthews, M Bush, Nicks, Harvin, Clark for finding a way to not score a single TD between you.

Would have been different had that Vikings CB not made a good move by falling when Austin had that little push off. Pretty typical stuff in the NFL but when the CB actually falls to the ground the flag comes out. Without the acting job Austin suddenly has 70 more yards and a TD.

Gotta live with the good and bad, and hope the reast of your team is deep enough overcome the bad games.

I started Nicks instead of Wallace, Rice instead of Torain, and Brady instead of Rapelesburger....just the way it goes sometimes.

Lovin me some Pitt D though...still might win!

Can I complain since I just traded for him?? Although if I wouldn't have traded him I would have started best probably over torain and not got the 22 pts from him, so I guess its still even!! Its FF, what can you do!! CJ puts up a big game, meaning 19 pt game I still win!! I just can't beleive the cowboys threw 3 tds and not a single one went to my boys miles or Witten!! That just sucks!!