Sign in to follow this  
Eagles Green

Kitna vs Stafford

Both have good weapons, suspect defense, an little to no running game. Tough call but I'm starting to lean towards Stafford.........I think. :dunno:

Stafford has proven only ONE thing, and that is that he is as brittle as a China Doll.

China Dolls cost a ton of $, and will break if you look at them crosseyed like the Lions boy.

Not only that, but what has this clown done to give everyone wood?

He's done jack sht, he's so far below Ryan Fitzpatrick that he couldn't even smell his ass if he had a load of sht in it.

At least Kitna has proven that if put in a decent situation, he can produce, and I'd say Miles,Roy,Dez, and Witten is a pretty decent situation...and they have decent RBS.

Stafford sux, the Lions fans will be begging for him to get re-injured around the time Hill will be ready.

Kitna = career backup for a reason and he hasn't played in two years. Stafford has the arm and potential to put up tier one numbers.

Stafford is brittle in the shoulder area but he got drilled by peppers from behind which knocked him out.

Both have good match-ups this week, but for the long term I would stick with Stafford.

Stafford has proven only ONE thing, and that is that he is as brittle as a China Doll.

China Dolls cost a ton of $, and will break if you look at them crosseyed like the Lions boy.

He's done jack sht, he's so far below Ryan Fitzpatrick that he couldn't even smell his ass if he had a load of sht in it.

At least Kitna has proven that if put in a decent situation, he can produce, and I'd say Miles,Roy,Dez, and Witten is a pretty decent situation...and they have decent RBS.

Stafford sux, the Lions fans will be begging for him to get re-injured around the time Hill will be ready.

as opposed to kitna who can't stay on the field when he IS healthy.

hello?

jesus christ.

stafford.

the lions might be toast--but dallas is so beyond focked it isn't funny. you a cowboy fan? i see romo's injury is still stinging.

yeah, ouch.

kitna focking blows.

let me put it this way: that useless bag of shiat is still on the waiver wire in our league...stafford isn't.

the. end.

I have Stafford starting right now. That could be subject to change.

Either way, Im not too worried playing the matchups with these guys for the rest of the season.

hello?

jesus christ.

stafford.

the lions might be toast--but dallas is so beyond focked it isn't funny. you a cowboy fan? i see romo's injury is still stinging.

yeah, ouch.

kitna focking blows.

let me put it this way: that useless bag of shiat is still on the waiver wire in our league...stafford isn't.

the. end.

Of course, because retards think China Doll Stafford is something that he ISN'T, and that's a REAL QB.

Notice how I NEVER said Kitna was a good QB? Thought so................ :rolleyes:

Stafford was a wasted pick, that kinda talent can be bought for >20 million cheaper, 2-3 rds later, he'll be hanging out with losers like Culpepper in the Little Kids league in no time flat.

Of course, because retards think China Doll Stafford is something that he ISN'T, and that's a REAL QB.

Notice how I NEVER said Kitna was a good QB? Thought so................ :rolleyes:

Stafford was a wasted pick, that kinda talent can be bought for >20 million cheaper, 2-3 rds later, he'll be hanging out with losers like Culpepper in the Little Kids league in no time flat.

get over it. the cowboys not only suck--they'll be drafting ahead of the lions next spring.

and i do mean you need to get over it.

go pick kitna up and have yourself a boy-toy party. knock yourself out. it's a free country.

get over it. the cowboys not only suck--they'll be drafting ahead of the lions next spring.

and i do mean you need to get over it.

go pick kitna up and have yourself a boy-toy party. knock yourself out. it's a free country.

After a few weeks you'll be BEGGING for Hill to come back in........of course that also means that China Doll will have played like 3 games in a ROW, which in itself will be a miracle....IF it ever transpires, and I definitely have my doubts about that!

I have as much faith in China Doll as I have in Carolina or Cleveland winning the SB this year........

Good Luck wit dat yo

I'm starting to agree with you. Buyer beware with Stafford. :cheers:

Stafford is the upside guy but a much riskier pick. If you want the potential for great go with Stafford. If you prefer consistency go with Kitna.

Both should be good for this upcoming week though

After a few weeks you'll be BEGGING for Hill to come back in........of course that also means that China Doll will have played like 3 games in a ROW, which in itself will be a miracle....IF it ever transpires, and I definitely have my doubts about that!

I have as much faith in China Doll as I have in Carolina or Cleveland winning the SB this year........

Good Luck wit dat yo

Dude, no lion fan expected the lions to win anything this year. yet weren't the cowboys expected to go to the super bowl? take your bitter disappointment piss-fess over to a packer message board. hey, look on the bright side: the boys will be poised to draft the next great bust qb top-3 next year. have fun playing who-should-we-draft-ahead-of-the-lions for the next three months of the regular season.

maybe you can get into kitna's prayer group or something. help your attitude a bit.

cheers.

Dude, no lion fan expected the lions to win anything this year. yet weren't the cowboys expected to go to the super bowl? take your bitter disappointment piss-fess over to a packer message board. hey, look on the bright side: the boys will be poised to draft the next great bust qb top-3 next year. have fun playing who-should-we-draft-ahead-of-the-lions for the next three months of the regular season.

maybe you can get into kitna's prayer group or something. help your attitude a bit.

cheers.

:lol:

hello?

jesus christ.

stafford.

yeah, ouch.

kitna focking blows.

the. end.

This isn't based on the state of the Cowboys, this is based on fantasy points. It also doesn't matter to me if the idiots in your league are too stupid to pick up Kitna instead of Stafford. As it has been stated already Stafford hasn't done "bleep" ever! Would you take Romo over Stafford? I would take Romo without having to think twice. Kitna will put up just as good of stats as Romo did. If you compare the Cowboys weapons on offense to the weapons Detroit has its a no brainer Cowboys > Lions. The Lions do have a better running game, and the last time I checked Qb's don't get points for rushing yards or rushing touchdowns. The Cowboys will pass first no matter who the Qb is, and Kitna has proven in the past he can get the job done. If it was about real life football I would take Stafford too, but in the Fantasy world Kitna is the man.

This week, Kitna. He's going to put up very nice numbers against Jax. For the rest of the season, Stafford for his upside. He's risky his first week back, but he's got great weapons, a lousy defense and he looked fantastic in the preseason. High upside. He should flirt with 300 yards in most games. He'll throw some picks though.

This isn't based on the state of the Cowboys, this is based on fantasy points. It also doesn't matter to me if the idiots in your league are too stupid to pick up Kitna instead of Stafford. As it has been stated already Stafford hasn't done "bleep" ever! Would you take Romo over Stafford? I would take Romo without having to think twice. Kitna will put up just as good of stats as Romo did. If you compare the Cowboys weapons on offense to the weapons Detroit has its a no brainer Cowboys > Lions. The Lions do have a better running game, and the last time I checked Qb's don't get points for rushing yards or rushing touchdowns. The Cowboys will pass first no matter who the Qb is, and Kitna has proven in the past he can get the job done. If it was about real life football I would take Stafford too, but in the Fantasy world Kitna is the man.

And what do you expect the lions to be doing? There also going to pass all day. Best is a good back, but the Lions want to chuck it. Kitna will be solid but he is not Tony Romo. Don't use the end of last week's game as evidence of this, it was fluke garbage time. Kitna is old as dirt and has no mobility. He will be good this week against the Jags, but I would choose Stafford for the remainder of the season without hesitation. The cowboys may have better weapons on offense than the Lions, but the gap is much thinner than you think. The Lions have CJ, something the Cowboys don't have. Austin is elite, but he is not Calvin Johnson. Calvin is a different animal, and has proven he can perform regardless of the situation. With Austin the verdict is still out on that. I can argue that Best is as good as any back on the Cowboys, probably better. Don't get this Lions team confused with past teams. This offense is for real. Stafford hasn't proved anything yet, but he is certainly better than Shaun Hill, and look what he did fantasy wise. I will put money on Stafford being a borderline top 10 QB the rest of the way.

China Doll has NEVER proven that he is "Better" than Shaun Hill, EVER.

He gets paid a hell of alot more, but he has proven jack sht, and he never will if he can't stay healthy enough to help the team.

I don't care how someone looks in practice..........

...........what can you do for me on the field...Stafford loses every time because he's always on the bench licking his wounds like a dirty alley cat....no intention of going back in.

Bah, have fun watching your QB get 6 points because he QUIT playing....

He gets paid a hell of alot more, but he has proven jack sht, and he never will if he can't stay healthy enough to help the team.

I don't care how someone looks in practice..........

...........what can you do for me on the field...Stafford loses every time because he's always on the bench licking his wounds like a dirty alley cat....no intention of going back in.

Nice trolling bro....no one who is any good at evaluating talent would agree with you. And by the way he did play a very gutty performance hurt last year...he's been knocked out due to injury twice now. It's nice to see that you're an upstanding adult and can cheer that on.

This thread shouldn't say Stafford v. Kitna it should say Stafford v. Brady?

What kind of bush league are you in?

:dunno:

I lost Romo and used my waiver on Fitzpatrick(picked him over Stafford) and also picked up Kitna. I looked at Staffords stats and history and yes he has all the potential in the world but he rarely if ever throws more TDs than INTs. I might stash him on my bench but no way do i start him week 8. Like alot folks said on here he is fragile.

I am more than likely to start Kitna this week over Fitzpatrick. With all the weapons the Cowboys have in passing game Kitna should put up solid #s. :thumbsup:

I lost Romo and used my waiver on Fitzpatrick(picked him over Stafford) and also picked up Kitna. I looked at Staffords stats and history and yes he has all the potential in the world but he rarely if ever throws more TDs than INTs. I might stash him on my bench but no way do i start him week 8. Like alot folks said on here he is fragile.

I am more than likely to start Kitna this week over Fitzpatrick. With all the weapons the Cowboys have in passing game Kitna should put up solid #s. :thumbsup:

well, seeing that Stafford's only history is his rookie season--of course his stats show that he throws more ints than tds.

jesus. :rolleyes:

you gotta project with him. either thumbs up or thumbs down. but going by his rookie season isn't the way to play ff. just saying.

What kind of bush league are you in?

:dunno:

More specifically the ones the running backs get, or in Detroits case Best.

well, seeing that Stafford's only history is his rookie season--of course his stats show that he throws more ints than tds.

jesus. :rolleyes:

you gotta project with him. either thumbs up or thumbs down. but going by his rookie season isn't the way to play ff. just saying.

Well what else do you want to use to project what he may or may not do? :dunno: Because he has a huge arm and had a great college career he is going now all of a sudden start throwing 4 TDs a game?? He has great potential but that is it and until he proves he can produce in the NFL im not going to expect 350 and 4 TDs

please tell me oh great jesus :clap:

Nice trolling bro....no one who is any good at evaluating talent would agree with you. And by the way he did play a very gutty performance hurt last year...he's been knocked out due to injury twice now. It's nice to see that you're an upstanding adult and can cheer that on.

This thread shouldn't say Stafford v. Kitna it should say Stafford v. Brady?

Why wouldn't it be Stafford vs Kitna, that was the thread title, look up top and you'll see.

What does Brady have to do with it? :thumbsdown:

Keep reaching, I will stand by the China Doll reference, he is brittle, and he has proven exactly nothing, yet guys are flocking all over his jock.

Good Luck with that.

I'm seriously thinking starting Stafford over Brady. Tom hasn't posted squat since the first 2 weeks, Stafford has all the weapons and the Redskins awful Defense at home.

After reading this thread, now I'm leaning back to Brady (against MIN). I don't know.

Stafford started to really come on last season before getting hurt. If he remains upright he could put up really nice numbers and be a top 10 QB from here on out. Kitna looked like a scared kid when playing on monday night. Kitna is ancient and has never been a great QB even with weapons - as he was mediocre to poor in Seattle , sorry as sh!t in Cincy , put up decent numbers in Detroit for 1 season , done nothing since.

Stafford is the play and it isn't close.

Stafford started to really come on last season before getting hurt. If he remains upright he could put up really nice numbers and be a top 10 QB from here on out. Kitna looked like a scared kid when playing on monday night. Kitna is ancient and has never been a great QB even with weapons - as he was mediocre to poor in Seattle , sorry as sh!t in Cincy , put up decent numbers in Detroit for 1 season , done nothing since.

First of all I don't have a cat in this fight, so I don't really care, but for the sake of ACCURACY, here are China Dolls stats-

2009- ROOKIE Year

Week played: YDS/TD/INT

1: 205/0/3

2: 152/1/2

3: 241/1/0

4: 296/1/1

8: 168/0/1

9: 203/2/5

10: 224/1/0

11: 422/5/2

12: 213/1/4

13: 143/1/2

It states that he had exactly ONE game last year that was really good, it was against a sorryass Cleveland team in week 11,where he threw 5 tds against 2 ints, and other than that he had 2 other decent games in weeks 3 and 4.

He had THREE games with a QB Rating over 74.3, and those were weeks 3/4 and 12,only TWO over 56, and the rest were in the 40's or LESS.

His last 2 games of last year,when he was supposedly "Coming on" he had 2 tds and 6 Ints.

Folks can say whatever they want, but he has proven nothing.

Blah blah blah..

Keep reaching, I will stand by the China Doll reference, he is brittle, and he has proven exactly nothing, yet guys are flocking all over his jock.

Good Luck with that.

Note to self: Don't take fantasy advice from sorrycharlie.

I started Stafford with confidence. :pointstosky:

Why wouldn't it be Stafford vs Kitna, that was the thread title, look up top and you'll see.

What does Brady have to do with it? :thumbsdown:

Good Luck with that.

you, sir, are an idiot. how'd kitna work out for you today?

stay down on the mat. don't even bother posting. you're done.

eggggssactly. winnah winnah chicken dinner :overhead:

you, sir, are an idiot. how'd kitna work out for you today?

stay down on the mat. don't even bother posting. you're done.

You of all people have alot of nerve calling ANYONE an idiot, because you have been an idiot for years.

Kitna had 2 bad tipped balls you retard, and this is the FIRST Game, NOT the 5th or sixth.

We'll see who the idiot is when all is said and done, and that would require China Doll to stay upright.

Stay Down?

Your a goof, and your team sux.

You of all people have alot of nerve calling ANYONE an idiot, because you have been an idiot for years.

Kitna had 2 bad tipped balls you retard, and this is the FIRST Game, NOT the 5th or sixth.

We'll see who the idiot is when all is said and done, and that would require China Doll to stay upright.

Stay Down?

Your a goof, and your team sux.

stafford>>>>>>>kitna

lions>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>cowboys.

bwahahah!!!!!

stay down. it doesn't take courage to come back here and still be spinning for kitna--it takes a ton of stupidity.

you and kitna go have your lovefest. knock yourself out. keep plugging that useless sack of shiat into your lineup. you show us!!!!!

idiot.

stafford>>>>>>>kitna

lions>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>cowboys.

bwahahah!!!!!

stay down. it doesn't take courage to come back here and still be spinning for kitna--it takes a ton of stupidity.

you and kitna go have your lovefest. knock yourself out. keep plugging that useless sack of shiat into your lineup. you show us!!!!!

idiot.

Dude you are an idiot, this isn't about one game, I NEVER said it was about one game, and your SACKLESS ass wouldn't be on here with your chest out if he had a bad day as it started out.

Just a loudmouth Lie-on fan

Enjoy the biggest game of his career, I hope you have it on film because China Doll will will breaking any day now...I wouldn't be surprised if he popped up on the IR because of a hangnail.

I ALSO never said Kitna was good you dumbass(AAMOF I pointed THAT out as well), what I said was China Doll has proven NOTHING, and that he was brittle, and it's gonna take a hell of alot more than 1 good game against SLUMPS at home to convince me otherwise.

Enjoy the win smugchump, I'll see ya next week when he sux it up or can't make it through the 1st qtr.

RD1 goe's to Swamppiss, that'll be his last win.

Dude you are an idiot, this isn't about one game, I NEVER said it was about one game, and your SACKLESS ass wouldn't be on here with your chest out if he had a bad day as it started out.

Just a loudmouth Lie-on fan

Enjoy the biggest game of his career, I hope you have it on film because China Doll will will breaking any day now...I wouldn't be surprised if he popped up on the IR because of a hangnail.

I ALSO never said Kitna was good you dumbass(AAMOF I pointed THAT out as well), what I said was China Doll has proven NOTHING, and that he was brittle, and it's gonna take a hell of alot more than 1 good game against SLUMPS at home to convince me otherwise.

Enjoy the win smugchump, I'll see ya next week when he sux it up or can't make it through the 1st qtr.

RD1 goe's to Swamppiss, that'll be his last win.

ah, the 'boys suck worse than the lions. get the fock over it. and get used to it.

and check the thread title, dumbass. this thread is also about THIS week.

you list all those "scary" weapons for the cowboys but they don't match up to what the lions have. the biggest part of the cowboy offense is lion castoffs for chrissakes.

you're the one that was an ass from the get go in this thread. go check your first post. and then go fock yourself.

and then keep focking yourself by stubbornly hanging onto kitna because you're too big of a d-bag to ever admit you're dead wrong.

ah, the 'boys suck worse than the lions. get the fock over it. and get used to it.

and check the thread title, dumbass. this thread is also about THIS week.

you list all those "scary" weapons for the cowboys but they don't match up to what the lions have. the biggest part of the cowboy offense is lion castoffs for chrissakes.

you're the one that was an ass from the get go in this thread. go check your first post. and then go fock yourself.

and then keep focking yourself by stubbornly hanging onto kitna because you're too big of a d-bag to ever admit you're dead wrong.

Dead wrong about WHAT exactly?

I stated FACTS, I SHOWED you his stats, you talk like an idiot fan..big surprise living in the swamp......

She had a big game against a shtty team, enjoy the win.

I ALREADY said TWICE that I never stated that Kitna was a good qb..TWICE, so what point are you trying to make, that a broken watch tells the right time twice a day, a blind squirrel can find a nut.

She had a good game, the hangnail will stop her from playing next week, and even if she does it'll be back to the normal uglieness that is the 61 QB rating of her career.

Kitna should be playing for 5 more weeks, my point still stands that his stats will compare favorably to Miss Staffords when all is said and done, and that is only if she can stay healthy, which has been a large part of my contention from the start.

Enjoy the win, you ladies don't get many of those. :cheers:

Dead wrong about WHAT exactly?

I stated FACTS, I SHOWED you his stats, you talk like an idiot fan..big surprise living in the swamp......

She had a big game against a shtty team, enjoy the win.

I ALREADY said TWICE that I never stated that Kitna was a good qb..TWICE, so what point are you trying to make, that a broken watch tells the right time twice a day, a blind squirrel can find a nut.

She had a good game, the hangnail will stop her from playing next week, and even if she does it'll be back to the normal uglieness that is the 61 QB rating of her career.

Kitna should be playing for 5 more weeks, my point still stands that his stats will compare favorably to Miss Staffords when all is said and done, and that is only if she can stay healthy, which has been a large part of my contention from the start.

Enjoy the win, you ladies don't get many of those. :cheers:

it's not about you saying kitna is a good qb. it's about you taking that useless sack of shiat over stafford (and it not even being close in your eyes). this entire thread was filled with people who weren't as dumb as you were being. and you're still here defending the decision. you started it off being an arrogant ass and now you're making excuses, throwing out red herrings, and continuing to look like a fool.

learn from this and move on.

and, hey, the lions get more wins than the cowboys do. and they have a better qb. better wrs. better rbs. better defense. and better coaching. so you enjoy that fancy new stadium and your top-3 pick next year :cheers: