Sign in to follow this  
tikigods

I'm drunk thread

Yea. Sorry. Long Island Railroad. And unless you plan on taking a detour through Ohio, I'm a bit out of they way. :cheers: If this were a year and a half ago, I was working right across the street from Penn Station.

Damn! A dollar short. :cheers:

1363325856[/url]' post='4977246']

Damn! A dollar short. :cheers:

I kid you not ... There used to be a nasty pron place across from Pen station where you go in a booth, put in a dollar and this window opens up and there's a naked chick that would let you touch her poosay if you tipped enough. I think it was called Peep World.

I kid you not ... There used to be a nasty pron place across from Pen station where you go in a booth, put in a dollar and this window opens up and there's a naked chick that would let you touch her poosay if you tipped enough. I think it was called Peep World.

Those places haven't been around in a looong time. Giuliani cleaned up that mess.

I'm fuccking hammered. :cheers:

Dee Snider: We're not gonna take it.

Sebatian Back: We are the youth gone wild.

EAt my c0ck fuckerrs.

I'm focked up! I feel like calling my piece of ###### worthless dumb ###### of a boss and tell him what a stupid retarded azz that he is. Spineless, gutless coward!!! Hi to all of u. Hope most if u have the pleasure of good sex tonight and not just with your hand. Fuucckk da police!!!!!

I was on my way, and then i came home to the wife. Nothing is a bigger buzz kill than a wife. Remember that huge.

Now i just have a headache and have to stay up for 5.5 more hours so i dont fock up my sleep sched. :(

I was on my way, and then i came home to the wife. Nothing is a bigger buzz kill than a wife. Remember that huge.

Now i just have a headache and have to stay up for 5.5 more hours so i dont fock up my sleep sched. :(

What huge are you talking about? Are you talking about the dude that passed out on the couch an hour and a half ago after we went out to dinner and I had three martinis and had a good buzz going? And now I'm sitting here alone drinking Skinny Girl cucumber vodka and seltzer and contemplating playing Wii karaoke by myself?

I think my doggy is dying. Had him since Katrina and now he's hiding under the deck. Love that big ole fawker and don't know what to do. He's my best friend and I can't help him. Lost as what to do. He might have rabbies the way he is acting. Loving but hiding. Don't know what to do.

I think my doggy is dying. Had him since Katrina and now he's hiding under the deck. Love that big ole fawker and don't know what to do. He's my best friend and I can't help him. Lost as what to do. He might have rabbies the way he is acting. Loving but hiding. Don't know what to do.

Take him to the vet?

Take him to the vet?

I can't get him from under the deck. Treats aren't working. Wish I could.

I can't get him from under the deck. Treats aren't working. Wish I could.

Dude. I've gotten a cat out from underneath a deck before which is a much more covert operation than it would be with a dog. If you are really worried, you can get him out of there.

What huge are you talking about? Are you talking about the dude that passed out on the couch an hour and a half ago after we went out to dinner and I had three martinis and had a good buzz going? And now I'm sitting here alone drinking Skinny Girl cucumber vodka and seltzer and contemplating playing Wii karaoke by myself?

Some dudes are a buzzkill too i guess. You are an insomniac though.

Some dudes are a buzzkill too i guess. You are an insomniac though.

Seems as though she's the lush in that relationship.

:wub:

:wave:

Should I drink tonight? I don't really feel like being drunk. But I'm bored as fock all and I'm feeding the hubby and sending him off to work like ever other focking weekend night during hockey season. I have no friends here. Nowhere to go. Completely bored. I'm contemplating drinking just for something to do, but then I might be drunk and bored which is worse than sober and bored.

Also, I'm just talking out loud.

Should I drink tonight? I don't really feel like being drunk. But I'm bored as fock all and I'm feeding the hubby and sending him off to work like ever other focking weekend night during hockey season. I have no friends here. Nowhere to go. Completely bored. I'm contemplating drinking just for something to do, but then I might be drunk and bored which is worse than sober and bored.

Also, I'm just talking out loud.

I'll keep you company :wub:

I'll keep you company :wub:

No way. Old Maid will kick my ass. Actually she's one of those poosay Cali chicks so maybe I could take her.

;)

No way. Old Maid will kick my ass. Actually she's one of those poosay Cali chicks so maybe I could take her.

;)

:nono:

I'm a scrapper!

Why would I care if you talk to Sux?

I don't know what a scrapper is. Is that bad? :unsure:

Also, I'm using you as an excuse to make sure my phone doesn't ring in about 6 hours with an inebriated Sux on the other line after he just took a dump in his pants at the bar. Roll with it, mmmkay?

I don't know what a scrapper is. Is that bad? :unsure:

Also, I'm using you as an excuse to make sure my phone doesn't ring in about 6 hours with an inebriated Sux on the other line after he just took a dump in his pants at the bar. Roll with it, mmmkay?

A scrapper is a person who looks like a weakling but can kick butt.

Oh well, in that case... KEEP YOUR MITTS OFF MY MAN! :thumbsup:

Do you think we fooled him? :unsure:

A scrapper is a person who looks like a weakling but can kick butt.

Oh well, in that case... KEEP YOUR MITTS OFF MY MAN! :thumbsup:

Do you think we fooled him? :unsure:

Scrapper rhymes with crapper. Color me fooled.

eta: that's not really what a scrapper is.

Scrapper is a robot that has been owned by Gondo's family for generations. Scrapper telepathically communicates with Fi, and only answers to her, an implied infatuation that proves useful for completing sidequests and progressing the main story.

After you repair Scrapper as part of the main quest, he is able to haul many things from The Surface to the sky.

http://www.ign.com/wikis/the-legend-of-zelda-skyward-sword/Scrapper

I haven't settled in on my decision yet in case anyone cares.

I think you have because you didn't anwser you damn phone 10 minutes ago. <_<

Not that I blame you :D

I think you have because you didn't anwser you damn phone 10 minutes ago. <_<

Not that I blame you :D

Oh. I lost my phone somewhere or something. :unsure:

I think I made my decision not to drink. Watching Lifetime instead. :(

Oh. I lost my phone somewhere or something. :unsure:

I think I made my decision not to drink. Watching Lifetime instead. :(

See how you are?

After 2 straight days of listening to OldMaids "problems" you would have been a nice (and well deserved) change of pace for me.

OK. Fock it. I think I'm going to drink. I'm bored and now I'm pissed off. Apparently someone defiled the toilet before they left for work and I just went upstairs to flush it and it focking over-flowed all over the freaking bathroom. :mad:

Being home alone, bored and now being forced to clean up excrement is just too much to bear.

ETA: I know no one cares, I'm just lonely. :(

Smurf plays hockey ?

:cheers: I'm a drinkin

Smurf plays hockey ?

:cheers: I'm a drinkin

I only had two drinks. Sipping on my third. Don't want to be hung over tomorrow. I am completely wide awake though if you care.

I only had two drinks. Sipping on my third. Don't want to be hung over tomorrow. I am completely wide awake though if you care.

I care.

Smurf plays hockey ?

Been up 22 hours about 12 beers in and totally sober. Was poker night at a friends house.

Now the jack on the rocks are starting to flow.

OK. Fock it. I think I'm going to drink. I'm bored and now I'm pissed off. Apparently someone defiled the toilet before they left for work and I just went upstairs to flush it and it focking over-flowed all over the freaking bathroom. :mad:

Being home alone, bored and now being forced to clean up excrement is just too much to bear.

ETA: I know no one cares, I'm just lonely. :(

If i were a plummer instead of a pipe fitter this would probably have been a riveting story.

I dont think you ever answered my ? How hard was it to lose your WT accent?

I care.

Smurf plays hockey ?

Been up 22 hours about 12 beers in and totally sober. Was poker night at a friends house.

No. He doesn't play hockey professionally. He just works in the industry that allows hockey games to happen.

No. He doesn't play hockey professionally. He just works in the industry that allows hockey games to happen.

Drives the Zamboni ? Hot dog getchya hot dog here ? That'll be $27 for parking sir ? Um please open your purse ma'am.??

Beer here ?

I'm going to a wedding tomorrow night. I despise both of them. Any suggestions?

If i were a plummer instead of a pipe fitter this would probably have been a riveting story.

I dont think you ever answered my ? How hard was it to lose your WT accent?

:lol: I don't remember you asking me that question but I remember telling you I killed the NJ/NY accent when I went to college. It wasn't hard. In college I just realized that people didn't say such things as cawfee when talking about coffee and adjusted accordingly. I sorta developed a slight Philly accent over the years. Not like hardcore south Philly or anything but I occasionally put weird emphasis on syllables if I don't catch myself. I never did adopt the weird sound they (the philly people) make though when they say water. They say it like wooder. Oh and when I get really animated about something, the NJ/NY comes out sometimes. I think it's because my brain disconnects from what I am saying and I just go on tangents. It's really not very noticeable though. Some people out here (in Ohio) think I have an East Coast accent, but that's because they talk in that annoying sing-songy midwest way which I will never pick up or I'd kill myself. Sux and his roommates have told me I have no accent and said I almost sound like I'm from Cali. :shocking:

Drives the Zamboni ? Hot dog getchya hot dog here ? That'll be $27 for parking sir ? Um please open your purse ma'am.??

Beer here ?

If you really want to know you can PM him. I'm not going to go all outing what he does for a living if he's never said it here before.

I'm going to a wedding tomorrow night. I despise both of them. Any suggestions?

Both of what? The people that are getting married?

Just behave yourself and act like a gentleman and don't get too drunk. That is my suggestion.

I care.

Smurf plays hockey ?

That's noy acceptable by drunken means you smurfy bastard. Ondoley

Beer here ?

Oooohhh oooo I know

He plays the organ. And not just the skin flute !!