I originally was going with Carolina vs AZ

but after today, I might flip it

some possible options

Car vs AZ

AZ @ Car

NE vs GB if Rodgers is out

Stl vs KC if Cassell is out

TB vs Det

lots of options, sucks cause I rolled with GB for 13 weeks this year, but even as the no 1 FF def, there is no way I am starting them against NE

If Rodgers doesnt play next week and NE is still out there might want to give them a look :thumbsup:

Miami looked good against the jets - and the next 2 games are at home against Buffalo, then Detroit...

I was planning on TB but SO many injuries. What do you guys think of Arizona @ Carolina? Which D? I was thinking maybe Zona....

My top choice this week would be New England vs GB. Even if Rodgers plays, he won't have as much time to practice and game plan this week. If Rodgers doesn't play, it will get really ugly for GB.

Cleveland D is at Cincy, should be a good matchup for Cleveland. Cleveland is likely to be available on waivers.

DAL, OAK and ARI also have good matchups. I do not trust TB Def the rest of the season since Aqib Talib went on IR.

I was planning on TB but SO many injuries. What do you guys think of Arizona @ Carolina? Which D? I was thinking maybe Zona....

If Arizona D is available, they are a fantastic option. They are not available in my league.

who you guys grabbing off the wire

I originally was going with Carolina vs AZ

but after today, I might flip it

some possible options

Car vs AZ

AZ @ Car

NE vs GB if Rodgers is out

Stl vs KC if Cassell is out

TB vs Det

lots of options, sucks cause I rolled with GB for 13 weeks this year, but even as the no 1 FF def, there is no way I am starting them against NE

I am in the same boat...there is no way I am starting the packers against Brady and company. I am not even carrying another defense because the Packers were a staple in my lineup, and I did not plan ahead and check the championship match ups...I am thinking Arizona, but I hesitate b/c Carolina will run the ball all day on them...

Picked up the Chargers last week after finally cutting ties with TEN. SD playoff schedule: KC, SF, @Cin :thumbsup:

In my "eliminator" league, I'm leaning toward Miami this week. My next best options are Da Bears (who will be under center for the Vikes? They were lost on offense last night) or Rams, if Cassel is out again.

Have Pitts D but don't know how much I trust them against a non Carson led team with the O struggling as much as it is.. I like the Raiders and Miami this week as well.

I have Atlanta vs Sea, KC got 2 sacks and two INT's on them at home so not that scared.

I'm also considering Buf vs Mia, Mia allowed 5 sacks in week 14, in week 13, 1 sack and 3 int, week 12, 3 sacks and 1 int.

If Arizona D is available, they are a fantastic option. They are not available in my league.

Im not so sure about that. Arizona does have arguably the worst run defense in league and Stewart is running great right now and Goodson not bad either. And its a trip to east coast for Arizona. This will be one of the ugliest games to watch. You are a true diehard fan if you watch this game :shocking:

Im not so sure about that. Arizona does have arguably the worst run defense in league and Stewart is running great right now and Goodson not bad either. And its a trip to east coast for Arizona. This will be one of the ugliest games to watch. You are a true diehard fan if you watch this game :shocking:

I thought it was a good matchup for AZ at first, but you're right. Arizona caught Denver while they were in a funk, and I wouldn't be surprised if CAR goes run-heavy and is successful at it. I also looked up the record for west coast teams with early games on the east coast, and they're 0-6 this year while being outscored 88-191. I might end up going with Dallas D/ST instead.

I might have to bench my Steelers defense now that I see they have lost two stars, especially TP.

I may pick up Dallas v. Grossman instead.

Thoughts?

pats/raiders/bears/cowboys all look nice with the most recent news

if all of the above aren't available..look to falcons/browns/card