Sign in to follow this  
Giants Fan

*** OFFICIAL *** I can't believe I am starting X in the Chamionship thread

I might start Josh Cribbs. It would be poetic as I talked up Cribbs's value early because our league scores return yards 1 point per 25. I was expecting Cribbs and more of the Wildcat QB I could start at WR )see Joe Webb) .... I had him ranked real high in a league where I drafted him in like the 12th round.

One guy gave me a lot of crap, wanted to make a side bet that Cribbs wouldn't finish in the top 10 .... and there was this big argument .... but I declined the bet. Cribbs has been on my bench for awhile but this week .... he may be my best option at WR3.

I have no faith in Sidney Rice if Favre doesn't play. But it's come down to me against that guy. And if I could beat him, starting Cribbs .... that would be sweet.

We start 3 WRs .... so it's been almost impossible to get 3 good WRs in a 12 team league.

along the same scoring lines i have

jacoby ford... Vs. Indy...

lots of point = lots of return yards + maybe even some receiving yards...

I might go from D. Branch, Andre johnson, and Vincent Jackson to

Anthony Armstrong, Tony Gonzalez, and Vincent Jackson

with possible injuries etc.

Beef Chili Recipe Ingredients

• 3 pounds ground beef

• 3 tablespoons vegetable oil

• 3 cups beef broth

• 1 15 oz can red pinto beans

• 1 14 oz can diced tomatoes (do not drain)

• 1 15 oz can tomato sauce

• 1 6 oz can tomato paste

• 1 tablespoon cider vinegar

• 2 large onions, diced finely

• 1 large green bell pepper, diced finely

• 6 cloves garlic, minced

• 3 tablespoons ancho chile powder

• 3 tablespoons pasilla chile powder

• 1 tablespoon sugar

• 3 tablespoons cumin, ground

• 1 teaspoon dried thyme

• 1 teaspoon dried oregano

• 1 teaspoon black pepper, ground

• 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper

• 4 chipotle peppers, seeded and chopped in adobo sauce

If someone had told me before the season that I'd be in 2 championship games with Kitna as my QB...

I would have asked them what team he played for. :banana:

Tebow.. It's like going for it on 4th inside your own territory..

Outcome A - Genius

Outcome B - Umm really dude?? You played Tim Jesus Tebow?

It's old Apache land, apparently. The first house was built on the land in 1960. So, the area we decided to do the pond is near some old Indian structure that pre-dates the house. The first thing I found were old adobe bricks. A lot of these have been found here, and there are more still in the ground. Then I found a relic moccasin. I think .... it's a piece of leather that looks like a shoe. And I was finding a lot of old broken glass. Then I dug up an old bottle, then another one, and I carefully dug up and old bottle that is like quart sized amber glass. All this glass has a pearlescent patina to it from being buried I'd guess for about 60-80 years. Older than the house. I haven't dated the bottles yet, but it has greatly slowed down my dig rate. Hafta be way more careful with the shovel.

The big amber one, has a crown logo on it. I don't know anything about old bottles, but I am guessing they are from around 1920. The first one I found says "Woodbury's" on the bottom. I will ID them eventually.

The mocasin relic is pretty cool too, even though there is not much left of it. Prolly as a group, worth $50 ... but still, there's more area to dig. Would love to find some old pottery shards.

My parents do not recognize the bottle, which makes me think it is at least 70 years old, but it's mostly under the old adobe bricks ... which makes me think it's more like 1800's. An old Apache trash pit.

I wonder what an 1800's adobe brick would go for on eBay. It's hard not to break them. Some have roots that have grown through them. At any rate, I think because it predates the first house on this land (there's 2 now) it has more value to be part of this property. But I do have a lot of old bricks.

Also, it's interesting to note that fossils of sea animals and plants have also been found here. It was once an ocean. Indian populations in this area (Tucson) date back 12,000 years. First Spain, then Mexico, now racist, Arizona.

Also .... the neighbors have a hot 13 year old daughter. They are Mexican. I bet if I brought them a brick as a gift .... I'm just kidding. She's like 27. I actually got a massage from her a couple years ago. Legit massage, she's a therapist. Good neighbors. I'm gonna bring them a brick. The father is a wall contractor. I should just invite him over to see the dig, and offer him a brick for his expertise on the subject. Then maybe he'll be OK with it if I start banging his daughter.

Im in 2 Super Bowls

In one PPR league, I might be starting Blair White or David Nelson, due to losses of Owens and Collie.

In another league, I might be starting David Nelson

I figure Nelson should be a fairly good play, assuming Buffalo falls behind to NE and are in pass mode

With MJD likely out and Im out of roster moves in this league...

Starting either Beanie Wells or Marion Barber.