Sign in to follow this  
IronToe Nedney

Geek Club Poker Home Games

Poker anyone?

Here's the Spiel if you're interested.

You are invited to join my private poker club for Home Games online.

- If you don't already have it, download the free PokerStars software from www.pokerstars.com

- Open the main poker lobby, then click on the Home Games tab

- Click the 'Join a Poker Club' button

- Enter my Club ID number: 185823

- Enter my Invitation Code: gfiafp500

That's it! Once I've approved your membership request, we'll be ready to start playing Home Games online together.

If you want to find out more, visit www.pokerstars.com/homegames

Awesome, thanks for this! I'm heading out to play in a live tournament but I will definitely play this weekend. :doublethumbsup:

I moved my $$$ to FT for rush poker :(. I'll have to deposit some $$$ on stars and play with you guys.

I set up one table for cash games. 2 cent 5 cent blinds. We can have higher stakes if so desired.

Also, I can set up a weekly tournament once there's more than just me and Kilroy signed up.

:bench:

Haha, I'll sign up this weekend at some point... We should play a tourney on sunday at some point...

2 cent, 5 cent blinds?

I can't afford those stakes.

give me a couple days to collect some cans.

2 cent, 5 cent blinds?

I can't afford those stakes.

give me a couple days to collect some cans.

Don't be movin in on Sux's only income :nono:

:first:

was his jaw wired shut? :o

Will try to sign up this weekend.

was his jaw wired shut? :o

No, his (__0__) was

FOCK POKERSTARS!

I won my way through the "Big Game" tournaments, submitted a video. They said not good enough, try again. Won my way through again, submitted another video and they said, "You have been chosen for a phone interview!" sent me the application, I filled it out and sent it back. They never called.

Then the other day I get this email:

I am sorry to tell you that you were not selected for one of our Loose Cannon positions for the upcoming Season 2, Session 1 taping. There were a lot of great candidates vying for very few openings this season. I hope that you enjoyed being a part of the Audition Process.

Wishing you continued success on the felts,

Best regards,

---------

WHAT AUDITION PROCESS???? What a focking Joke. They have lost me as a customer forever.

OK, I joined.. Now what? Do you set up a time and date and email us??

OK, I joined.. Now what? Do you set up a time and date and email us??

If we can somehow agree on a day to play a tourney, I can set one up. Any preferences?

Thursday night would be good for me. 8pm est.

Thoughts?

If we can somehow agree on a day to play a tourney, I can set one up. Any preferences?

Thursday night would be good for me. 8pm est.

Thoughts?

Works for me.

:D

thursday night would work... lets get some consensus here.

FOCK POKERSTARS!

I won my way through the "Big Game" tournaments, submitted a video. They said not good enough, try again. Won my way through again, submitted another video and they said, "You have been chosen for a phone interview!" sent me the application, I filled it out and sent it back. They never called.

Then the other day I get this email:

I am sorry to tell you that you were not selected for one of our Loose Cannon positions for the upcoming Season 2, Session 1 taping. There were a lot of great candidates vying for very few openings this season. I hope that you enjoyed being a part of the Audition Process.

Wishing you continued success on the felts,

Best regards,

---------

WHAT AUDITION PROCESS???? What a focking Joke. They have lost me as a customer forever.

This sucks, I was looking forward to taking some Giants Fan cash, since he has pretty much revealed how he plays every hand he'd be an easy mark.

Pansy.

I'm currently banned from speaking on ps due to a dispute over the phrase "fock you. You stupid donkey motherfocker" which I contend is an old welsh greeting.

I hung around for about 15 mins but no one showed up :(

We need to agree to a fixed schedule and stick to it.

I hung around for about 15 mins but no one showed up :(

We need to agree to a fixed schedule and stick to it.

Sorry guys, I figured we needed more than 3 of us so I went out drinking instead. :cheers:

I will set next Thursdays tourney tonight. 5 people at least would be a good start.

What should the buy in be? 5? 10? 20?

Sorry guys, I figured we needed more than 3 of us so I went out drinking instead. :cheers:

I will set next Thursdays tourney tonight. 5 people at least would be a good start.

What should the buy in be? 5? 10? 20?

My votes is for a $5 buy in. Keep it low to keep it fun IMHO. Winner take all format if they have it, or pay the top 2 if we can get 8 or more, top 3 if we get 10 or more.

I'm also fine to just play for fun as well, I'm not making a career out of poker, just playing for the fun of the game.

what time on thurs? I forgot to sign up over the weekend.. I'll check in and sign up in the next day or so...

My votes is for a $5 buy in. Keep it low to keep it fun IMHO. Winner take all format if they have it, or pay the top 2 if we can get 8 or more, top 3 if we get 10 or more.

I'm also fine to just play for fun as well, I'm not making a career out of poker, just playing for the fun of the game.

I'm debating whether to join. If it were at Full Tilt I'd be in. I have to figure out how to deposit to PS if I want to partake. If it's decided to play for free I'll pass. People playing for free don't play the same way as people playing for money. Go play on the free side of PS for a while and compare it to a money tournament for more than $2 buy in. Markedly different play and I have no desire to play with free players ever again.

I'm debating whether to join. If it were at Full Tilt I'd be in. I have to figure out how to deposit to PS if I want to partake. If it's decided to play for free I'll pass. People playing for free don't play the same way as people playing for money. Go play on the free side of PS for a while and compare it to a money tournament for more than $2 buy in. Markedly different play and I have no desire to play with free players ever again.

If GFIAFP can figure out how to put money on then you can too. Man up Sally!

If GFIAFP can figure out how to put money on then you can too. Man up Sally!

Yeah, like GFIAFP has any money. :lol:

Oh I agree. Even the micro real money players are mostly donks.

I'm on FT as well. I just opened the account. For some reason PS isn't letting me deposit money into my account tonight...something about "restrictions in my state." I have never had a problem making deposits before tonight...

For what it's worth, FT took my deposit without issue.